Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:46:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Yes, it is true, in my opinion it also has crypto or btc, it feels more valuable for now than having cash, especially when my country's currency exchange rate is very weak against the dollar, making it lose a lot of value. what I got really was not appropriate, but the truth is for now cash is still very important, because only a few things that can be done directly with the remaining bcc still use cash
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

the economy rises and rises every day because it is caused by one factor that causes the economy to continue to increase and others to be affected.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Yes, it is true, in my opinion it also has crypto or btc, it feels more valuable for now than having cash, especially when my country's currency exchange rate is very weak against the dollar, making it lose a lot of value. what I got really was not appropriate, but the truth is for now cash is still very important, because only a few things that can be done directly with the remaining bcc still use cash
i think btc is currently more suitable to be used as an investment tool, because there are not many shops that facilitate payment using btc. therefore by utilizing price fluctuations we can take advantage of opportunities

icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

I think later cash will be replaced with something else. And crypto can do that. As cryptocurrency grows and becomes more common, many applications are invented to help people use it quickly and conveniently. That will take a long time to change but I think it can be real
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

in my opinion, this can happen because the government does not respond, and only thinks about its own welfare.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Economy going up and up everyday, yes this is a true. Because all cryptocurrency and btc will handler investor  site. They will make a money side for all crypto user and btc user.  And day by day it will bright seriously. So it is a true word, economy going up and up everyday.     
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

I think that the world economy is developing, e-money will increase proportionally

Its normal for the economy to increase because it only means that the flow of fiat in your country is really good which people can earn wealth and live an easier life.

The economy is going up only in the high-developed countries. I suppose that in most places in Africa and some places in Asia the economy is really awful.
What makes you say that place is really terrible. I see everywhere is good, because the developed countries they formed earlier. So they just build and develop. The other countries are formed later. Of course, a little bit slower, I believe in the future, most countries in the world will grow.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

all you said is true. cryptocurrency are now a valueble currency even it is just a digital money.
The right way is that you are capable to observe the market on daily basis and understand technical and fundamental analysis, so that you would be able to take right decisions about your holdings on the right time. if not then hold your coins for some time and when the price grow upto 50% then sell your holding for higher price. Finally the price is near $8000.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

Countries and places which adopt modern technologies and applications especially those dealing with digital technogy ,its economy will always rise everyday, but those countries and places which depends the traditional way of living hardly to go up its economy,because today modern technologies are being used now ,thus improving their economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

Economy is not currency. Economy is part of the country growth. So if people will be growth country economy also growth. If need for the other country growth. First check the economy. It wil be give the country growth. So economy will growth in country. Business also improve and other country also invest and start the new business process. People growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin will be help to people future growth.

As our population grow higher everyday, it has also a large impact to our economy. People create, manipulate, and handle money. And if each and everyone of us has an interest on this, surely our economy will grow than the past years.
That is right that a high population growth rate depletes the national resources as well as the necessities that are available for one person today. America had a population growth rate of 0.7% per year; UK had 0.8% in the same year while that of Afghanistan was 2.7% in 2016.

If we compare the living standards of the people of these countries, those with low growth rate had a high living standard than those with high growth rate. Of course the countries with low growth rates have performed well over time for their consumption is low and they save more as a result of which economy rose.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

The economy does not go up everyday as easily as you think. Current stock markets in some countries are falling sharply and that shows the economy is stagnating and need a solution to improve the Crypto market and other markets.

cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Of course. The economy is rising daily, it affects the language of the country. Bitcoin also influences the economic activity of people. The real reason for the economic crisis is the masses. The economy is fortified by human intervention. By investing in bitcoin, people as well as a country can be a good economy .The economic situation in the country is on the rise.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

indeed, the more the economy goes up year by year, I wonder why the economy in bitcoin actually decreases in price, the economy in the country has not been connected to the economy in bitcoin coins.

Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

Currency overshoot is a problem that every country currently has. On the surface, the economy is rising every day. In fact, this is more and more dangerous. The next crisis will be the most brutal economic crisis in human history. Will change the rules instead of relying on the survival of the United States.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

Economy going up and up everyday, yes this is a true. Because all cryptocurrency and btc will handler investor  site. They will make a money side for all crypto user and btc user.  And day by day it will bright seriously. So it is a true word, economy going up and up everyday.     
I don't think so. Economy in my country has no change and the rate is dropping. Value of dollars become more expensive that give bad impact to the economy. Even bitcoin has been accepted and become helpful to everyone, and pay taxes well when the people who has power to do not do things good there will be no changes to happen.

Sofia234Edwards

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

No one can stop the development of digital, every day passes to provide themselves a great deal of information. And importantly that also affects the cryptocurrency market in the future.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Yes of course economy will go up and up everyday just like here in my country many establishments are being build but the problem is the worker they accept are always just like them, I mean with a person with a high position in the company that can make them pass with the interviewers by the way. bitcoin grows it's community and I think it also help other people to maintain their bills and get paid because of they are participating to bitcoin as I do.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Right that crypto is a place of refuge for somebody that is hoping to beat swelling. In spite of the fact that it's as yet hazardous and you may likewise have a few misfortunes along your way yet I have wagered on it with the majority of my life funds, it's on bitcoin. Expansion is becoming greater and greater yearly and on the off chance that you don't accomplish something or discover something for your cash to secure against it, you'll be losing your cash at any rate. My point is as opposed to viewing your cash lose against swelling, go out on a limb of contributing and crypto is the best place for it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

yes, especially in China. China is currently truly a global top economy. how is the development of infrastructure, factories and also in the investment sector. in Europe, Turkey also experienced very rapid development.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

I think its moving up everyday.When people could sustain their everyday living of having a job. As what crytocurrency offers to people that gives extra income it really helps to the economic growth of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: