Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Yes, only cryptocurrencies can survive the financial crisis. Now that the economy is rising every day but the economy has already had problems, the next economic crisis will be very scary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

The essence of the world economy is going up daily. If the world economy just goes down a little, then perhaps the world will suffer a huge economic crisis.
The problem with the current economic system in place is that it is based on the believe that everything is always going to grow, that is why all business are indebted as much as they can to produce as much profits as possible but they are deeply exposed to any financial crisis happening and this is true for governments as well, but that cannot happen, the amount of humans, human knowledge and natural resources are limited so the growth cannot be infinite, which means that the current system will crash at some point in the future.
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

as long as the worlds population is growing and people strive for riches the economy will always grow. So long as man thinks that we can keep on taking from this earth then economy will grow. real estate since the beginning of time has shown that it will grow and grow. What is funny is that houses have become smaller in size but much more expensive.  Although technology  is suppose to make our lives simpler, easier and cheaper we see the exact opposite happening because it was designed to be a consumers  market.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

The economy goes up and up every day is very good, because if all rose btc will also ride a bit, and hopefully all the coin prices increasingly rising day, so we can work looking for coins with really really

Good for you, however in my end, I feel bad for our economy because it seems like our country is not improving, all commodities are very high while salaries still the same.

Not only you, many major backwards countries are facing these problems because they don't have enough ability to use the resources with a lot of restrictions. So we have to improve our technology in order to overcome those.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

Even there is a new coin that will be made it will not make the cash go away. Many people are using cash even those who has bitcoin sometimes used cash to pay they foods and drinks etc. Cash will always needed and the society will not function without it.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

For me, yes I agree with you that Cryptocurrency has really a big impact in the current situation of the economic growth. However the economy is always up, and the technology is also always growing up, with the emergence of this crypto hopefully the future becomes a new hope for the world community and society and I hope that digital money will be new in every life of evert people in this world..
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

it seems I see economic conditions are not always good every day, sometimes they experience a decline depending on the situation and conditions in the world of cryptocurrency, you can see from the graph that is created, take advantage of the rise and fall of prices to be able to get a lot of profit.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Economy is it really  going up?based on my opinion here in our country only rich people can feel the ambience of going up or should  i say the government people but the low class still remained of what they have if we can have cooperation  with each  other for sure we can definitely feel that our economy is really  going up.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Crypto has a good contribution in our economy. In terms of businesses using blockchsin technology and some people will be interested also to use crypto coins if it required for companies. So if good things continue to happen. All of us will benifit, the user, the company and of course our economy

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Crypto has a good contribution in our economy. In terms of businesses using blockchsin technology and some people will be interested also to use crypto coins if it required for companies. So if good things continue to happen. All of us will benifit, the user, the company and of course our economy
Well basically it needs more support from government and mutual agreement from one country to another country to unite the opinion of crypto acceptance which can still be directed towards a more positive side and the economic progress of citizens also it can encourage the development and progress of the country in terms of finance/economy. Here there are still many certain concerns about price fluctuations that are indeed easily influenced by many things, lack of knowing/deepening the all of things in the crypto so that's all still can hinder acceptance.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Sure it was example our technology was growing up evey second in a day the discoveries here on earth was growing also all the things here was growing
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

The value of your money will certainly lose due to inflation so it's always good to invest your money so that it's value will grow. Inflation is good as long as it's still in acceptable range, if it's goes out of control then it will be a big problem, here the loan rates is quite high so maybe it's different in developing country like this. Some will indeed create their own token/coin in crypto but it's not going to have value unless a lot of people start using them so they will just stick to the current popular crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Cripto bisa jadi motor penggerak ekonomi saat ini memang sudah sangat teruji banyak pelaku ekonomi bergandengan dgn teknologi cripto tumbuh nya ekonomi di karenakan pendukung ke arah ekonomi yg stabil apalagi di barengi bersama blochan..yg sangat penting.
mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

If that will be true I think that our Society will be filled with godly people, who would make proper decisions and they would not be greedy as they are right now because their economy would be just blessed thing.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Getting a good economy The goal of a country as well as investors is the need of successful investment for a good economy. It is highly affected by economic strength. Coins like BTC and ETH also contribute to the economy. Investing on such coins when a country's economy is before it can achieve great economic progress. Investing in these coins can be achieved long-term and short-term development. Then the economy will grow and improve.
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

This is good and insightful, that the world economy goes up every day, but I would be more happy, if I would know that the cryptocurrencies economy goes up every day. Smiley Smiley
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

For me and based on the situation of my country, I dont think that out economy is going up.. Since our basic commodity and all prices are going up, the economy is effected..
But for me, cryptocurrency has also a big role in our economy.. Just need a deep understanding and more knowledge about cryptocurrency..
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

It is always on the country you are living,if they are open minded in cryptocurrency it would be possible that our economy goes up and up.No problems in employment and our transactions in every banking must be easier and comfortable.
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

My biggest thread yet! Lol
alval

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

according to your subject. In fact, the economy of the world is growing up term by term. not always counted in day by day.
within the simple economic law, the economy occurs when the bid meets demand, then the trade generate economic activity. as long the growth of world population rapidly growing, the demand of needs continously happen the influence the economic growth, it simple as my though Smiley

anyway, for the second statement, we realize the mission of cryptocurrency presences are to create a better/safer ecosystem for us (normal people) that fully supported by communities based on the decentralization system, eliminate centralization system which strongly controls by a number of certain stakeholders. it look unfair and create inflation that burdensome people. that is my thought regarding your though Smiley. thank for you appreciate Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: