Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
Astra2127

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

We can't say that the economy will be having a constant change or increase, because it is always up to the administration or leadership. Maybe today it will increase so high but if the leadership changes, it might be a big fall. We cannot predict things, right?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Yes, only cryptocurrencies can survive the financial crisis. Now that the economy is rising every day but the economy has already had problems, the next economic crisis will be very scary.
That is not the only way to survive the next financial crisis, there are many ways to survive it one of them is to buy gold and silver, the next financial crisis is going to be the crisis of fiat in that scenario the most valuable thing will be currency, obviously cryptocurrencies will go up in value but gold and silver have been recognized as currencies all over the world for thousands of years and they will go up as well in such a crisis.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

The last time i experienced and see that scenario is just last year when i first started my crypto career. It was when bitcoin significantly changes the course of economic growth when bitcoin rises drastically in just a couple of months until it reached 20,000$. Almost all of the major cryptocurrencies also follow bitcoin's rise making the cryptomarket so healthy.

liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

crypto and the economy have a strong correlation, but this will not make crypto easy to be accepted by the world community. Many factors influence it, especially the public knowledge about crypto and its benefits
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

the economy is now declining, the economy is now unpredictable, we have to save the economy, because making money on bitcoin is now very difficult.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

crypto and the economy have a strong correlation, but this will not make crypto easy to be accepted by the world community. Many factors influence it, especially the public knowledge about crypto and its benefits

As digital asset, cryptocurrency dont have strong relationship with growth. As an asset, i think crypto will be useful when crisis coming. Crypto dont have strong relation because no one spend crypto for bussiness right now.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

I totally agree that Crypto currencies gave a great help in boosting the world economy in a sense that a lot more people have work now and are earning for their selves and their families but it doesn't mean that cash or fiat currencies will be gone since these are still the national currency of every nation. Cryptos are here to help as an alternative and are not here to end fiat money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Atherus

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

There is a good environment for investors during the last year I can say. But this always leads to downturns where the interest rates are increasing
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

It has been observed that crypto currency helps a lot of people in terms in their finances. It helps some to have extra income while others were improving their lives. If it improves the lives of the people so as to the country they live.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

everyone who believes cryptocurrency is similar, but it is impossible to exclude the factor of time, not everyone is willing to wait
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

This is somehow true. People seek for instant and that is what cryptocurrency can give. All the transactions do in money are easily done with crypto. This is one of the reason why people may choose crypto currency sooner or later no doubt about that. Aside from decentralized market, it has inique features also.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

Economy is not currency. Economy is part of the country growth. So if people will be growth country economy also growth. If need for the other country growth. First check the economy. It wil be give the country growth. So economy will growth in country. Business also improve and other country also invest and start the new business process. People growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin will be help to people future growth.

As our population grow higher everyday, it has also a large impact to our economy. People create, manipulate, and handle money. And if each and everyone of us has an interest on this, surely our economy will grow than the past years.
Yeah it happened in my country, some countries have good progress because their government supports it, so many innovators and businessmen emerge and make the economy grow in the country. but also many countries that have economies that are actually deteriorating, many reasons like the government policy and rules are bad..
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

The going up and down of the economy is what makes it interesting. If it's constant or startic, the economy will be boring. As it goes up, new billionaires are harshed and as it comes down,the old billionaires are brought down.

I think Each has a different place and is still needed. Here we will know that the economy will continue to increase where people innovate.
this is an economic wheel, money will continue to spin in the midst of humans, both Fiat and digital currencies.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

At face value the economy seems to be doing great, but the wealth gap keeps increasing.  Millenials can barely afford housing because of the stagnant wages and increasing house prices.  If you compare the average CEO pay from the 1970s to modern times it has skyrocketed.  There is a lot of new wealth created but it goes straight to the top and very little trickles down.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

The economy will always go up, but the increase gradually and slowly. That is what we must try to keep our economy going to be good.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

The economy of a certain country is depend upon the leader, president or who handle the economy. Leader is one who can plan (for the better) and who can manage the economy in the country. But the succession of the economy is quietly rely on who handle this whether they can solve the problem or the hindrances that we encounter always or making a plan for the better economy. Aside from that, indeed crypto or digital money can help us or to make improvement of economy by giving non-employed people a work and give their selves or joining to earn a money.  
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Yes, you are right, I think that the world economic conditions will experience price increases every day, so you should be able to use this situation to buy as much as you can.

CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

Yes, the economy will grow. The bitcoin for the economy is also important. Because it is important for bitcoin to interact to build a good economy. In some countries bitcoin has been approved by the government. Deal with bitcoin in countries as well as around the world. In some cases, different companies in the world invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a multi-valued coin. Then its impact based on economic impact will increase. It is a national development. Also, the economy of people is being recounted. Bitcoin has a big impact on the economy.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Yes, only cryptocurrencies can survive the financial crisis. Now that the economy is rising every day but the economy has already had problems, the next economic crisis will be very scary.

I think cash will still use these days and that is general adoption from most countries but in the near future we can see that blockchain technology will help to innovate our currency. So the central government will act to regulate the creation of this cryptocurrency from thin air, this must be balanced but at the same time do not eliminate freedom of their cryptocurrency or misuse tax into it
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

eys, the economy is sharply growing. It's clear, how the bitcoin influenced this message. Because bitcoin is a good high coin. This coin can be achieved by strengthening the economy. It requires bitcoin treatment. Bitcoin deals in the business of transactions. It affects the development of the economy. Because bitcoin usage in that country becomes economically powerful. Today, bitcoin is also used as digital money. This makes use of bitcoin day by day. Its effect is on the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: