Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3228 times)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

I think that's why people rather to choose bounty than airdrops, because many projects use KYC to withdraw token and we have no time to pass KYC for just a low rewards.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lucky9999

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

KYC is essential to avoid fraud. So the reward will be worth it
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

kyc for hunters bounty or airdrop I think is not very suitable, I prefer to see kyc suitable for investors. I do not understand the function of kyc for bounty hunters they give the reason of many scams and cheating like using several different accounts but prevent this I think not to use kyc
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

I think the use of KYC in bounty and airdrop is very effective, this can reduce the number of people using multiple accounts.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

If KYC is indicated at the beginning of the project, I will not participate. It happens that they talk about KYC at the end of the project, then you need to find out how much you will get and evaluate the prospects, whether it will be beneficial.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

I know that project managers use know your customer so they can avoid scammers and multiple account when they start bounty and airdrop. Till now I never give my personal information on internet for anything. I think that is not worth risk your identity for some airdrop which may be a scam later. There are good bounty right now which don't need KYC option.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

KYC is essential to avoid fraud. So the reward will be worth it
At the same time it contains risk for identity theft if fallen into wrong hands, airdrop is free tokens and giveaways why to identify participants if you are just giving a fraction tokens cost for a few bucks? it is not worth the risk or your effort after all, for bounties we should choose it carefully mostly if they are going to require KYC to its participants, better to choose reliable managers and community management or a 3rd party trusted management for KYC to handle.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Immediately i saw your topic, the firs thing that came o my mind as regards KYC for airdrop is that, their tokens will be small, yet they will ask for KYC. I always ignore such airdrop, because there is no point participating in such. I am not even too sure if it is a scam airdrop, that will give me little token in exchange for my personal details. Even if the token is much, i will not still give out my details.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I use KYC procedure for bounty only and avoid any airdrops. Airdrops is mostly useless and you can be phished participating there (some airdrops require private keys)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I use KYC procedure for bounty only and avoid any airdrops. Airdrops is mostly useless and you can be phished participating there (some airdrops require private keys)
Gurchenko more seems to me that you need to be very cautious with those resources, Where your personal data requires. six months ago no one spoke of this so often, but to date KYC requires almost half of the company's Bounty.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

KYC is needed in order to confirm that the project does not launder money. Therefore, it is very reasonable to participate in projects with KYC
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Have you heard about new form of bounties - Amazix Community Rewards?
What is your opinion?
Every participant has to provide KYC..

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

I haven't tried joining into an airdrop or bounties that needs kyc for me I understand that this is to avoid fraudsters but it is too much to ask for kyc for an airdrop and bounty. But if really needed in a bounty then ofcourse I will follow it. It is just I would still prefer without a KYC bounty to join participate with.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

indeed now kyc is needed for airdrop or bounty, its function is to avoid multiaccount and restricted state, but must be ensured again before filling KYC, bounty or airdrop that you want to follow trusted, because many kyc in wrong use by irresponsible person

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Be careful, never enter the KYC for airdrop. I never follow airdrop telling to enter KYC, it's better not to join the airdrop, than our data is misused. A lot of ICO just scam,so are airdrop.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

I have never participated in such bounty or airdrop but I think that KYC is the last thing that bounty hunter should do. I understand when airdrop participants wants to protect themselves from alts(even if there are tons of other ways, anyway).
But I totally don't understand why is it necessary to pass KYC for bounty participants.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

I have never submitted KYC for any Airdrop or any Bounty.I think KYC should not be required for Airdrop or Bounty hunters. Becuase they don't investment. They do a  job like a thing.I personally don't like the KYC process. Because I personally afraid to give my personal details to unknowns.If someone use someone's personal details (like passport details) for illegal action,It will definitely harm to original person's life.
that's why i don't like the KYC process.

Hivecool

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

I did not meet the KYC for airdrops, to be honest, maybe because I very rarely participate in Airdrops. However, the KYC for bounty is often found and there is nothing wrong with that, I believe. I passed this many times, like my friends, everything was always good)
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

For bounty yes. I can't say that it really worth it, 'cause campaign wasn't so successful as it planed to be. But I do not regret. For airdrops definately no.

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

It’s not a good idea at least for bounty hunters, because they are not buying a huge quantity, they are earning some tokens from campaign.

And if any project require KYC for even bounty hunters then they have to clear at the starting & left the decision on participants…who want to join or not with KYC?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: