Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3217 times)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

KYC is quite dangerous, especially will be giving our information, so what I usually do, if an airdrop, requires one, I don't continue anymore, it's either a scam or not worthy of my information since you'll only be receiving few coins actually. However, for bounties, it would depend on their manager. If the manager of that bounty is reliable, I would not hesitate to do the KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I never did KYC for airdrops because I think "Airdrops" are not worthy for that. I can't even think my personal data is being used by some third party companies without proper reason. Airdrop participation is not an investment, so KYC not needed.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
yes I've experienced KYC acceptance for bounty and airdrops, I've had 2 KYC deliveries ie for token and token tokens, and all passed and received
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

I never join bounties that needs KYC and especially airdrop, many bounties there that no require KYC and they are successful, but it's up to you if the ICO is really legit and needs KYC to receive your reward token then you must pass your KYC, research the ICO first before you join bounty campaigns.

jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

If the project that looks very friendly and which will offer a good reward will ask me to provide information about me, I will provide it without any problems. Because sometimes the system knows its user in person very effectively shows in which market their project is more interested.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

I better not follow or avoid if airdrop needs KYC. I am looking for a secure course due to airdrop large but results do not have to provide personal data. It certainly will be something that will be prone to crime. for the bounty itself if need KYC also should think several times because it will certainly be at risk too.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

I see some bounty programs now require KYC for bounty participants. If you do not verify KYC, then you will not get a coin. And this happens to the bounty program that I follow.
pardeepbit786

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

i think KYC is mandatory for bounties and airdrops to filter the bot and replicated participants from bounties and airdrops.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I joined once in kyc for bounties, it is not worth it. It took me plenty of time to do it and the pay for you is too low. KYC exist for the purpose of legitimacy of their ICO project to filter the scammers. I think investors are the one will have big benefits since their account will be mostly secured.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

KYC in bounties and airdrop? Some are needed but I think that is only for the investors, I don't think it's necessary for the bounty hunters and airdrop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

i don't join airdrop requiring KYC. most of airdrop today are scam and they will probably use or sell your info. any amounts of rewards is not the problem but the scam airdrop. even though you are sure better avoid it.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

KYC for earning or participating in any cryptocurrency project is the most ridiculous excercise I have ever seen in cryptocurrency ever! This new trend of KYC is setting the cryptocurrency ideals and culture back to pre- cryptocurrency days where people were hound and harrassed for compulsory declaration of their identity!

meukarat

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Now they have made KYC necesarry for gifts and air drops. The obvious reason is to examine the fraudsters and make the program authentic. You must register before an Airdrop reward or campaign campaign that details your social media page, email address and wallet address. KYC has also been required in all existing kriptocurrancy exchanges. So I do not follow along as well. In my opinion, such air stations are selling your documents in the future.
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

For airdrop I have never, if bounty I have ever passed KYC. I think KYC is very important and useful though very inconvenient. And what KYC I ever do is just use identity card only. For passport and others it is still waiting for the verification process.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Icon95

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I will never perform KYC to earn airdrops.  Even KYC for bounty i do not like doing it, how much more airdrop. Its just a waste of time
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

For airdrop I have never, if bounty I have ever passed KYC. I think KYC is very important and useful though very inconvenient. And what KYC I ever do is just use identity card only. For passport and others it is still waiting for the verification process.
yes, KYC is very important to know who the investor or who will receive the coin. it's just that sometimes not everyone has a complete KYC. well, that's very good at preventing money laundering, but I hope this is not difficult for the future.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

I didn't join airdrops who ask for kyc, airdrops give small amount of money, in return you have to give your personal information, not worth it. In bounty i do kyc but there are some basis if the amount of bounty is large worthy for your kyc then i pass kyc, if the bounty is low or small amounty of token, i didn't pass kyc, personal information is important.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

KYC for bounty and airdrop I do not feel good. I usually do not participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns that are required by KYC. I think KYC is for investors, to avoid the law, and bounty hunter we only get a reward so I think it is not necessary KYC.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

I really do not participate in airdrops, so I cannot actually say much about that, but in the real sense, looking at what I have heard about the amount being given via airdrops, why on earth will anyone ever want to go through KYC process because of peanut? That is absurd!

For bounties however and for the ones worth it, I really do not have problem with KYC, and I have never been in a situation where I ended up not passing it. It is one way to help clean up the bounty space of bots anyway!
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

The only Kyc that i approved if ever they want it is my signature campaign. if they want a KYC verification after the end of bounty campaign i will give it to them.. after that i can tell you if it is profitable or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: