Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3222 times)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

My answer for this question 30% yes and 70 % no! The reason is whenever i fill KYC for any airdrop, only 30% time it will passed and rest 70 % time i will not get any answer or fail. So according to me, KYC for airdrops are useless. But if we think about it, then it is the best way to track fraudster. I think only bounties should have to apply KYC for participants where KYC for airdrops are not good!
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

My answer for this question 30% yes and 70 % no! The reason is whenever i fill KYC for any airdrop, only 30% time it will passed and rest 70 % time i will not get any answer or fail. So according to me, KYC for airdrops are useless. But if we think about it, then it is the best way to track fraudster. I think only bounties should have to apply KYC for participants where KYC for airdrops are not good!
but if we talk about the purpose of providing personal data for users of crypto currency, then basically this is aimed at combating crime. That's only true for investors, not for Bounty companies.
Veseloff

Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

Maybe you are right, but this really excludes most of the scammers and those who use multi-accounts, so I think that KYC is a big plus. And it's also a necessity that the state demands!

seblbj

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

I have never had to submitted KYC for any Airdrop or any Bounty.I think KYC should not be required for Airdrop or Bounty hunters. Becuase they don't investment. They do a  job like a thing.I personally don't like the KYC process. Because I personally afraid to give my personal details to unknowns.If someone use someone's personal details (like passport details) for illegal action,It will definitely harm to original person's life.
that's why i don't like the KYC process.
aceofspade

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

I don't know how I feel about doing KYC for an Airdrop however for Bounty depending on how much I'm earning I may be open to it.
Esiduf222

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

I hate the idea of KYC in airdrops. Airdrops don't pay much or the amounts to be earned are low and as such don't normally partake in airdrops with KYC. Have never being received any form of payment.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

unfortunately, more and more companies are doing KYC. and in order to receive awards have to register.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

The last campaign that I've joined recently required us to pass KYC and I did. I'm willing to pass KYC for bounties but never would I ever give my information for airdrops. Whenever I encounter airdrops which requires to pass KYC, I tend to just skip it since I did find it suspicious for an airdrop. It's like scam/fraud to me. For security whenever you pass KYC, never upload passport as a valid ID. I passed KYC in no time since I messaged the support or one of the admins of the campaign in Telegram. I find it a burden to wait for my KYC to be approved just like before... its been days and I almost missed the token distribution because of KYC approval.
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

all this time KYC for an airdrop i like you still avoid it but if for a fee from Bounty i ever pass in fill it for
if there is an airdrop that implements the requirements of using KYC it is better to avoid it, basically airdrop program as a means of promoting token in a way distributed for free on easy terms, usually only to join in telegram only and like sosmed they have
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
I always strictly stay far away from kyc of airdrops as I don't what to risk my identity being stolen for some pennies worth of tokens. Instead I do join bounty programmes and have never came to know about the process of KYC for bounties. But if they start making kyc a must for bounties then I think I will take a long break from participating in the bounty campaigns. And as a matter of fact I don't think that making KYC necessary for bounties is a necessity at all.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Giving our identity for a small portion of airdrop is completely wrong. Why? because you are risking your identity who knows that the airdrop campaign is just created to gather information of it's participants then later on sell it online. I don't like too bounty campaigns asking their participants to pass the kyc. As much as i know KYC is required only for those people who wants to invest and not for their promoters. Think before we pass some documents online so we can avoid some necessary conflict.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

i am not a fan of both airdrops and bounties, but i must say that it is worth to try a few times, it is just a matter of luck and nothing else
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Giving our identity for a small portion of airdrop is completely wrong. Why? because you are risking your identity who knows that the airdrop campaign is just created to gather information of it's participants then later on sell it online. I don't like too bounty campaigns asking their participants to pass the kyc. As much as i know KYC is required only for those people who wants to invest and not for their promoters. Think before we pass some documents online so we can avoid some necessary conflict.
thank you for thos information, though i do jot completely like and trust airdrops and bounty campaigns, i think i must give them a chance
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

be careful when giving kyc on airdrop because many risks that can happen and it is not worth of what we get from airdrop i really avoid that
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Please don't pass kyc, sometimes it's a scam and will steal your identity. Don't be fooled by this kind of modus, after all airdrops are just a small profit, don't lose your identity in a piece of trash.

They can sell your identity or sometimes it can be used for fraud.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

I have never participated in an airdrops that requires KYC because it is un necessary,in bounty campaigns i think it is acceptable if they requires you KYC,but in my case i have not yet joined bounty with KYC.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

I haven't started joining airdrop yet but i read something about sending KYC to airdrops and bounties, it's not good.
Giving our identity to a small amount of money (airdrop) is not good at all so maybe we should join bounty without kyc.
If our identity has been stolen then we let's be afraid on what will happen to us.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

In fact, there is nothing wrong! But I'm glad that many are afraid to pass KYC! Since refusing to pass KYC their share is divided among the participants who passed KYC! This gives you the opportunity to earn more! And so same the absence of bots!
Okay, good luck with that! But don't be surprised, when you will detect problems with your documents. I wouldn't to risk.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

KYC for airdrop ? It sounds like a very bad joke for me . Airdrop is a giveaway , tokens are distributed for free for everyone who whant to take it , those people are not customers (Know Your Customer) , so it is not required for them to pass kyc procedure.

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

I won't go through kyc just to collect a small amount of airdrop, I might do that with bounty but it depends on the amount i am getting, If i am getting a good amount of money then I will go through KYC if not, I am not doing that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: