Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3222 times)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
At the moment, not all ICO's are requiring KYC. I believe that this requirement depends on the location where the ICO is being launched or created. But I have noticed that incoming ICO's have adapted the program in order to avoid fraudsters or participants with multiple accounts. I have not passed any KYC yet. But I will if necessary in the campaign.

Marcelini

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

I don't join airdrops if they require KYC
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Well KYC for bounty might be worth it to eliminate scams and double registrations, there re greedy people who always want more of everything even without putting equally more effort, KYC might help remove them, For airdrops  I think KYC is a waste of time
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Though I did not pass any KYC for bounties because I am new in the bounty field. But recently I gave a KYC for an Airdrop program! It was a horrible experience for me. But I have seen many people submitted fake KYC, And they got approved. I don't know how this KYC helps the community
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

For me kyc is no problem because kyc will make the transaction more secure because they know more about the people who support them and can make their target more spesifically in the futureif they want to develop their project more
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Actually , I don't like the idea of KYC for bounty hunters , but I can find a few reasons for it . But kyc for airdrops is something weird . Who might whant to send personal data to someone in internet in order to receive a few shitty tokens ? Those guys who came up with the idea of kyc for airdrops must be insane =\
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

The idea of kyc at first I thought was to verify investors who want to spend huge amount of money in the purchase of coins on Ico and also those who wanted to move in bulky cash worth of tokens into the blockchain technological framework and not for those who are only participating in the bounty, I personally don’t ok the idea of kyc for bounty hunters
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

i don't pass KYC for an airdrop before, because the amount obtained is not commensurate with the data we have to provide and I avoid that unless I participate in a bounty campaign and get significant results I just do it, because not infrequently many of them scam for that I am careful.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

IMO, the KYC for airdrop and bounty is a waste. Because Token rates for airdrop and bounty are usually very low, less than 5% of the Token is released. The purpose of KYC is to avoid a speculative investor too many tokens. So KYC is suitable for investors instead of bounty and airdrop members.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
I've been following a bounty of signature campaigns that have the requirement to be KYC, and I do not get away I'm confused why my KYC did not get away, and I've followed according to the rules set.
since then I intend to choose a bounty that does not have KYC rules, so as not to make me difficult.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

If for airdrop I have never followed, if my bounty campaign always pass KYC, is there any KYC that can use KTP and not passport? which I always follow always upload passport.
Actually i dont like to pass kyc but i must do that because i want to get my reward.
This is not my type to pass kyc but what can i do? Nothing. To get reward is should be done by us as bounty hunters.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Most of the time I don't think the bounty thread through KYC is a good decision, because most of the KYC information cannot be properly kept, so it makes me feel worried, so I choose not to participate in.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

If your airdrop is very valuable, many people are willing to seriously KYC!
Otherwise there is no value for airdrops, and many people are reluctant to disclose their details!
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

KYC is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients, I understand that ICO participants or bounty hunter required to pass their KYC, but I don't think it's possible do that just for airdrop, give them my information and value just only a few bucks, maybe they just want to collect our identity and sold on black market? So I never participants "KYC" airdrop
In your arguments there is a contradiction: on the one hand, you say that verification KYC was created in order to check customers, and on the other - that such a check should be bounty hunters. Do you think that bounty hunters are clients of the ICO team? Agree that the client is the one that pays. The investor pays his money and he is checked for possible laundering of dirty money. Although in this case it simply comes down to identifying his personality. Bounty hunters do not pay the ICO team. They provide advertising services for the ICO project. In this case, the ICO team pays with them for advertising services. Consequently, the ICO team is a client of bounty hunters. Who then needs to pass the KYC test - bounty hunters or the ICO team?

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Actually there are many many fake and fraud persons who apply for airdrop or bounties more than one email or social account so it is now necessary to make it fair and block scammers.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

the ICO project that started in May or this month does mostly require bounty hunters to submit KYC as a condition for payment of their token is enforced to prevent scammers using multiple accounts on a project
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

I was very not pleased with the widespread introduction of KYC for bounty hunters and airdrops. Given the fact that bounty lately not a lot of money, and airdrop goes 2-10$ is there in this a real sense? A very unpleasant situation.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I am not submit KYC for any Airdrop reward, because so many airdrops are spam.But for  Bounties reward I am not have any problem to submit my KYC. I think it is good initiate by bounty manager or company to find out the fake or spam bounty hunters. And i think every company have to right to Know Your Customer.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

actually I do not like the rules of kyc for airdrop because it is not comparable with the tokens that we get so I hope the future airdrop does not require the existence of kyc like bounty that does not require kyc

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Anthrlive

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

I also feel nervous while sending documents for KYC procedure and I'm afraid that my personal information can be either shared, sold or used for other illegal purposes. I suppose there must be a solution of this problem that will satisfy both sides: companies and bounty hunters
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: