Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3222 times)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

i think having KYC for airdrops are just a waste of time and should not be taken serious, but its still based on the potential of the coin, imagine coin like polymath airdrop and it require KYC.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

Only when airdrop is made by project where i have invested or got involved in bounty campaign. In other cases its not worth it. Better to sell your documents at black market, you will get more money then in 99.99% of airdrops.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

I don't thinkthat free airdrop and bounty is required kyc,we must careful even scammer sold your kyc.  Only some airdrop with kyc is legit
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

Yes, now they have made KYC necesarry for bounties and air drops. The clear reason is to check the fraudsters and to make the programme authentic. You have to register before a bounty or an airdrop campaign mentioning your social media pages details, your email id and wallet addresses. KYC has also been made compulsory in all the crypto exchanges that exists.
With almost project, they only do small KYC instead of hard KYC for airdrop members like only text messages and email confirm. More complicate KYC is for their customer. It is for purpose investors and airdrop members have more convenient at withdraw their tokens. As for me, i only like ICO don't have complicatly when do KYC.

crypto vlad

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

I have never gotten an airdrop that is not a scam. While kyc bounty I agree that there are no multiple accounts. I agree on a less complicated kyc. I agree with it
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

I try to avoid Bounty with KYC authentication. There are so much ways to use information for fraud deals. But at the same time KYC reduces the number of participants in bounty campanies, which makes it profitable for for getting rewards.

Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

IMO, KYC for airdrop and bounty operations is needed, in addition to avoiding cheating, the ICO project also prevents members in countries from being banned from airdrop and bounty. Even though the number of Tokens for bounty, airdrop is low, but KYC members' participation is what I think should be done to avoid the risk.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

I'm always careful about sharing my personal information with third party. I have seen cases of fraud where the whole essence of the project was to still identity of airdroppers and sell or use for whatever purpose they have in mind. While ICO participants should do KYC, mandating for airdroppers is not worth it.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Sending KYC on an airdrop is not good since airdrop is just a small money, why would i send my precious identity for a money? Well it's very hard to for me to send an information because it might be use for fraud.

If the bounty is huge it's good and the project makers are good and trustworthy to send KYC.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

I once took a prize using KYC, but I never graduated, while my friend graduated from KYC. therefore from now on I avoid the bounty that should be KYC because it will make me hard to get a profit.
I have never followed the airdrop in need of KYC, because now I rarely follow the airdrop project.
brandon1993

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

I will do it if the bounty and airdrop which i do got price more than $50
If less than that i wouldn't do the kyc
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I will do it if the bounty and airdrop which i do got price more than $50
If less than that i wouldn't do the kyc

you never know when you can get more than $50 because, in the early of the bounty and the airdrop started, the price does not increase or decrease. the price will only increase or decrease when the tokens are release in the market. and before the tokens are release, the kyc need to fill before the programs are over so you need to decide to join or not with the programs.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

The KYC's campaign for bounty and airdrop I found unnecessary. Usually, airdrop and bounty campaigns account for just 5% of the total Token released, so KYC is time-consuming and should not be done because of a large number of members involved in bounty and airdrop.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
When I know that the project requires KYC from the start I am avoiding it. Specially in airdrop which are asking KYC for just little as $5 and below. It is not worthy of giving personal details for just a small bucks as it is risky that someone will have our details which we do not know that someday will create me a problem. Some even asked KYC but at the end did not give token for some unjustifiable reason.
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

There isnt any hard and fast rule for KYC!If the worth of aurdrop or bounty is good,then KYC is ok.But most of them are fake these days and the payoy is not worth it legitimate ones!
trixxie

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

I already pass or sign up a kyc for one of the bounty campaigns that i particated in. They kyc was just announced after the bounty campaign end so i have no choice to sign up or else i will not be able to get my rewards. Luckily, i recieved my rewards. But in airdrop on the hand, i will never have a second tought pass a kyc, because airdrop mostly are scam.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I only do pass KYC in bounty campaigns as a requirement for their payment. I am trying to avoid airdrops with kyc because some of them are not paying or the tasks are too heavy but the reward is too low. It is so hard to find legit airdrops these days so passing Kys is quite risky as well.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

now has a lot of bounty and airdrop that told the participants to register KYC. I am very supportive in this case because it will reduce the cheating participants. in my opinion, there is no need to use KYC for airdrop because participants will still be paid less.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

A KYC check should not be applied to bounty hunters. This is illegal, because we do not invest in ICO projects and we can not launder dirty money. Namely, this is the meaning of such a check.
If I see that the ICO campaign does not exclude the conduct of a KYC check, I never join such a project no matter how promising it may seem.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

A KYC check should not be applied to bounty hunters. This is illegal, because we do not invest in ICO projects and we can not launder dirty money. Namely, this is the meaning of such a check.
If I see that the ICO campaign does not exclude the conduct of a KYC check, I never join such a project no matter how promising it may seem.

Illegal?? Comon man, for real?

KYC = Know Your Customer. It's really not a big deal. KYC doesn't prohibit nations, it just makes sure your not some known terrorist.
It also help with those multi-account scammers - as it's more difficult to have multiple identities.

I think you guys need to calm down about it. It's really not a big deal if your a legitimate person...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: