Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3225 times)
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

The purpose of KYC is good for the smoothness and honesty of participants in following the bounty. However, many refuse to use the transaction with KYC, because the system is considered burdensome and takes a long time for all its preparations. So many of the few countries reject the existence of that system. Unconsciously, KYC has an important role that can know the use of multiple accounts in this project.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

KYC or know your customer is a good thing that can be accepted for investment or bounty.
but with airdrops? come one this is not worth a thing! be careful!!!!
shingaerx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

im against it so im not participating in bounties and aidrops which want kyc, but more and more project want kyc.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I ever joined a project that bring present exchange in its project, they required KYC to bounty hunters and the investors as well, i did not do it yet then the team suddenly cancelled KYC event for bounty hunters.

To be honest i don't mind to do that as kyc event is aim to avoid cheating of multiply enrollment with other accounts from same person and i dont have any thinking to cheat like that.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

I hate this. But nowadays everything has to been regulated Angry

Fortunately, there are many ways to come up suitable decision.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

Well, for the bounty is now beginning to enter the check ask the CUS and for aidrop did not see that there were checks, mostly bounty hunters and investors, and aidrop there really no money, and nothing to earn,so I would not spend time on them at all
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I only do pass KYCs on bounty since some airdrops are not legit and just use you identity that you used on KYC on identity thief purposes so I do prevent myself joining airdrops that requires KYC. Also some airdrops are not worth the little time registering since the amount given is also low. If you know cryptoairdrops or airdropalert on telegram channel that gives referral link on an airdrop that requires referrals for additional token rewarded, better avoid if you have no referral at all, they will just use you as a referral and they are just the one that gets benefit on the airdrop. Those channels annoys me to be honest.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

no. because there is no reason for an airdrop to require bounty hunters to do kyc, they are giving their tokens for free, and we all know that airdrops are scam and such a waste of time so why would I do that.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

Well, if you ask you can send and if of course the project is good, if bad it is better not to pass KYC

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

I do not understand why the KUS is necessary for participants in airdrops and bounty. It seems to me that this procedure should only concern investors of large projects and no one else.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

I have filled KYC for bounties but not for airdrops. If you find good bounty which have a great future in the coming days you cannot miss that chance also our ID is already present on the internet in one forum or another, so one should not worry if ICO company asks for their KYC information. But if you fill KYC for airdrop then you are wasting your time as most of the airdrop ask for nothing and airdrops can be scam sometimes, hence you should give you information for airdrops.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

I’m still waiting for the approval of my KYC and they are really strict with that, maybe it’s for the safety of the Bounty or the said project, it will filter those who cheats on the project or using multiple accounts so for that it will be fair to others, I like that kind of thinking to have a KYC and understand it’s purpose.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

I am very afraid to pass KYC and agree only if I trust the project and participated in the signature campaign for a long time. I don't trust airdrop.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

the opinion of many participants of these campaigns is such that they do not consider this procedure safe. Sending their data, participants are at risk because these data can be used by third parties for unknown purposes. so the participants advise that before providing data wherever it is, one must be sure that, at least, this project can be trusted.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I would not recommend going through this procedure for the sake of the airdrop or even the dubious bounty of the campaign. All the same, the collection of personal data is necessary, but it can be justified and the project must have the unconditional confidence of the community.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Beet1e

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

For airdrop, I would not do this, but for the bounty almost all have already begun to demand... (passed 2 times alas) Ps Amazix now mandatory in all companies require KYC procedure... I think that soon absolutely everything will begin to make such rules(  Embarrassed
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

No, I have never done that and that is something I'm avoiding as well to me it is simply not worth it to go through KYC policies just to get come tokens from an airdrop or a bounty, I will only be willing to go through some KYC procedures if I was an investor but not for every ico but to one I was completely sure it was legitimate and will not misuse my information.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

If necessary, I do KYC with a driver's license. Be sure to combine the photo date and the name of the company for which I pass KYC. I think that for scammers such documents will be useless.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

AirDrop is growing, and the rules are getting tighter, even more are sent via email. I doubted the AirDrop. In addition to not having a market after distribution, AirDrop is also often used to commit scams.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

I have followed the airdrop and required to meet the requested kyc but I regret can not give the kyc so I can not continue to follow the airdrop so for the future I hope kyc no longer exist for airdrop so more people will follow it

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: