Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3222 times)
lehungviet96

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

I believe KYC is highly necessary for an airdrop program, because there are many cheaters who use multiple accounts! To be fair, KYC is needed!
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

In fact I domt really like airdrops and how much more airdrops with KYC. All those coins will end up being shit coins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

I am strictly avoiding the KYC procedure too. Of course ICO projects check the multi-account scammers in such a way. But on the other hand I heard that there were cases when people found out that their ID were used to obtain a credit.
Also I think that if I am a bountyhunter, then I am not an investor/customer, so why should I pass through this procedure?

It is simple if you are a bounty hunter then you are going to receive some of their coins right? Then if that ico requires KYC from their investors then I think it is natural they require people to go through KYC no matter how they got their coins, but the problem that I see is that many people will decide to not bother anymore with icos like that and it will become more difficult for them to find investors and people to promote their project.
Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

I believe KYC is highly necessary for an airdrop program, because there are many cheaters who use multiple accounts! To be fair, KYC is needed!
You must be a banker or someone that likes viewing people's identities. Crypto is not meant for people that do KYC's.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I don't do KYC for airdrops, but if i also doing bounties for that project, i will probably do that because i think a project with KYC needed to be rewarded is a serious project that really want to know the segmentation of their investors.
I think this is a preety good.

yeah same with me. i didn't give KYC fro airdrops. i'm not sure that airdrops is really paid
but i believe in bounties so when bounties always need kyc i will put my kyc
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

For an airdrop, NO. I do not think it is worth it to submit for a small amount.
For bounty, YES. Project seems promising and worth promoting.
I am not sure why would anyone submit KYC for such a small amount. Maybe It really depends on the project.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Yes I think it is a good one because bounty abuser couldn't abuse the bounty anymore because they would be required to verify their account,
But not everyone would be in favor of it because sending your personally information with an unknown person is really hard,
They might take advantage of it and use your I.D and information to something illegal then you would be the one who would be in jail.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Yes I think it is a good one because bounty abuser couldn't abuse the bounty anymore because they would be required to verify their account,
But not everyone would be in favor of it because sending your personally information with an unknown person is really hard,
They might take advantage of it and use your I.D and information to something illegal then you would be the one who would be in jail.

I think you have it all wrong.
For now the biggest problems are cumming from scam projects. And we want to give our information to the projects we have no faith in it? I don't think so. It is not worth the risk. Period!
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Nope. Airdrops are too worthless these days for me to even give a damn about doing KYCs for. The main reason why I like the kyc is because it limits cases of frauds and multiple registrations to ensure fair and equal distribution of tokens

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

Im not against KYC but the moment where KYC is not announced at the beginning but at the end where bounty hunters are asked to do KYC is what I hate in this bunties. For airdrops I will never provide KYC for airdrop..

setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

KYC for low-reward airdrop should not need KYC. but when the reward is more than 100USD I think it is necessary to complete KYC to anticipate multiple accounts so as not to harm the team or other airdrop participants.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

KYC's bounty and airdrop are superfluous and unnecessary at this point, so I think it's a good idea to quit because the number of bounty and airdrop Token is deficient, so KYC only consumes the members' time. If you have time, you should join bounty campaigns instead of airdrop campaigns.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

I only passed KYC once. And that was only because I invested in a project that, upon completion of the ICO, required investors to pass through identity verification. It's funny that it was a Kyc.Legal project. With the participation in bounty or airdrop companies, I would not advise you to do it.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

I am not fond of KYC i hate it coz the forum designs to be more on decentralization. I use to join several bounties and airdrop but not on KYC. i Don't wanna give my information on public.
But ofcourse if it's really matters most to get my bounty stake then i will pass KYC but not a whole info.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

never! i also avoid passing KYC for airdrop, bounty or at the token sale, because I'm afraid my data from KYC is being misused.
in my opinion, no one will be able to guarantee data security from the KYC.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Normally initial stage of the bounty or airdrop they do  not ask the KYC and distribution stage only they require KYC. If the project is a good one i use to pass the KYC and if not simply avoid submitting it. This is some what unfair for bounty hunters but this should be a rule for investors. Anyway for some cases they require KYC from bounty hunters as well to verify the authenticity. This is differ from campaign to campaign and some cases we have to submit KYC documents to receive our tokens.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

KYC for bounty is now very normal. Some bounties inform in the early stage about requirements of the KYC to get the tokens. They make it as one of the regulation because of some reasons. One of them is avoiding the scammers or spammers. In this case, we must obligate their rules or we will not get anything. But for airdrop, I don't know what they must follow the rules. in my opinion, the reward of the airdrop program is small and they don't need to require KYC.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

It has been heard that many projects require kec to receive bounty. This is not good news. This is unfair to those countries that are prohibited. Such as Americans. A bounty is a job. To earn a replacement coin through work, it should not be treated like this.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

In general I would avoid these need KYC airdrop, unless the value of this airdrop is very high, if the airdrop more than $200, so I think I will choose to participate in, if not, then I will not be involved in.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

yess, price of coin we can't predict , but if project are good, dev active, and big support for community,
eventhougt low amount of coin, will be hi price of $$

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: