Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3228 times)
Roboixcent

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

more and more ico ask their Bounty Hunter the kyc. this is a good thing to avoid fake accounts. unfortunately for privacy it is a defeat
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Of course I pass кyc. But I change my personal information in photoshop that swindlers could not use it.

Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Of course not. I personally do not support kyc for bounty hunter and airdropers. But if the bounty campaign worth doing kyc for. It's cool because there are a lot of cheaters out there. But kyc for airdrop is completely out of it. It's not worthy of doing.
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I think that we have to send our private documents for the Key only choosing a really serious project,anyway share own data to the third part is a serious risk.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Yes it is good that some bounties and airdrops required your KYC details before or after participating. It has its benefits that several illigal campaign was there in bounty campaign, to avoid this it is necessary. On the other side the drawback is ,you are sharing your personal id with someone that may be risky. So I think if you feel that this bounty has worth then you go otherwise avoid this.

kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

I can say that I would never pass a kyc process for AirDrop, until I would be confident that this I'll drop this worth it. Because it seems like 95% of scam in order to just get my information and documents, in my country recently some guys get credit by doing that.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

In fact, there is nothing wrong! But I'm glad that many are afraid to pass KYC! Since refusing to pass KYC their share is divided among the participants who passed KYC! This gives you the opportunity to earn more! And so same the absence of bots!
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?
I passed KYC and yes, it's worth it, because you get money doing nothing
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

The only time that I have passed the kyc, it was for a MorpheusNetwork bounty, and it was like partly kyc,  without sending your ID documents. I am trying to avoid those things as much as I can.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

For me, i dont pass KYC for airdrop . In Bounty in depends on the progress of the ICO if the ico reaches hard cap then i'll do KYC however if it i didn't i wont pass because it is good to be safe than earn not good alt coin.
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

I have followed the airdrop and required to meet the requested kyc but I regret can not give the kyc so I can not continue to follow the airdrop so for the future I hope kyc no longer exist for airdrop so more people will follow it
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

No, i don't. I think airdrop does not need to pass KYC. I met some airdrops that sent KYC requests via email, but they were all fraudulent.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

I have followed the airdrop and required to meet the requested kyc but I regret can not give the kyc so I can not continue to follow the airdrop so for the future I hope kyc no longer exist for airdrop so more people will follow it

what is that name of the airdrop? anyway, that was weird to see a kyc on an airdrop and even on bounties because as far as i know kyc are only required  when investing to some ico's. though i did not really understand about the concept  of kyc, why the hell they need it? i wish they will remove it on the future because that can cause a lot of hassel in the future if ever they implement it to bounties and airdrops .

maybe the airdrop that you are trying to join is verry promising and legit because they are strict when it comes to their rules.  or maybe  , there is also a posibility that they are scam or fraud and they only wants the info of their victims to be used on other illegal activities.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

I never give my personal data when registering airdrop that requires KYC verification...
Only dummy people who want give their personal data just for penny...
Airdrop should be FREE and SIMPLE. We don't require to pass KYC verification for signup...

Except for Bounties, I don't mind to give my personal data to claim my bounty reward because is for avoiding cheaters who using our data to cheating bounties...
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I work with KYC for investment or bounty. But I think that this is not a suitable option when working with airdrops, because it usually turns out to be just a waste of time.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Personally, I think KYC is really an important and useful tool. Personally, I usually work with it when monitoring my Bounty programs.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Never used KYC when working with airdrops. But with confidence I can say that this is a very useful tool for working with bounty programs.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1453

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

Have somebody be scammed while completing KYC ? Somehow I'm a little bit afraid to share my personal data. Specially when it is asked to send a bill for utilities, where my full address is shown.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I rarely get involved in airdrop projec, especially if it requires KYC verification. yes, I agree to avoid it
but for bounty, I always do it. yes because the procedure requires that every participant of the campaign do the KYC registe
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

I strongly agree with the rules, because I first follow the bounty program I do not have to use KYC. but now almost all bounty companies require bounty participants and airdrop participants to submit KYC as a condition to get a token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: