Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3225 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Since i started doing bounties, i mostly did airdrops sometime last year during the blaring airdrop period and i got lucky with one. Then i stopped and when i was doing it, i never did kyc for any of it. The only time i have done KYC was during some of my bounties which i know the project is worth it. Exposing our documents most times can be harmful especially during airdrops as we have no idea for the airdrop holds any water or they are on the look out for personal Datas to sell in the open data market. Everyone out there, needs to be careful.
jancha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

I don't think it is necessary to pass KYC for Bounty & Airdrop programs. Actually it is  not a good practice.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

In general I would avoid these need KYC airdrop, unless the value of this airdrop is very high, if the airdrop more than $200, so I think I will choose to participate in, if not, then I will not be involved in.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

I don't think it is necessary to pass KYC for Bounty & Airdrop programs. Actually it is  not a good practice.

KYC for bounty and airdrop I think is completely unnecessary. Participants are not investors with large amounts of money that need to be checked. In addition, it is not known to whom the personal data is available and for what purpose they can be used.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
saobang1938

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I have followed the airdrop and required to meet the requested kyc but I regret can not give the kyc so I can not continue to follow the airdrop so for the future I hope kyc no longer exist for airdrop so more people will follow it
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Actually kyc (know your customer) is important for a company.Because for future it's important to record his customer data.But when kyc for bounty & airdrops.It's really painfull.Because from airdrop get very little something.And when bounty finished then some bounty manager required kuv for most of participator couldn't do this.If kyc is require for bounty it should publish first.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Unlike investors, bounty hunters get tokens for their work. They do not invest any money whose origins they should explain.

bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

I joined one bounty campaign with kyc, luckily its a legit one and became successful. Just after a few weeks after the kyc they distribute the tokens.
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

KYC is a good thing which prevents multiple accounts and give the tokens to the real user. But some companies are using this in a wrong way, collecting user's data in the name of airdrops and bounty programs and then sell it. So beware from airdrops that look suspicious!
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

I would never join a airdrop or bounty campaign where kyc requires. For icos it´s ok but not for airdrop or bounty.
In my opinion is this not necessary, I think they want collecting user informations and maybe do some bad things with that.
Or what´s the reason why they want kyc? So be carefully!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

I think it is good to require KYC in bounty campaigns. Because there are many multi-accounts spammers and they are abusing bounty campaigns  by earning huge rewards and selling them in exchanges for the lowest price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Don't see anything wrong in the KYC! Even if you have someone else's original documents, it is difficult to do something...

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

I think it is good to require KYC in bounty campaigns. Because there are many multi-accounts spammers and they are abusing bounty campaigns  by earning huge rewards and selling them in exchanges for the lowest price.
Spammers with multiple accounts can use fake documents for this. Therefore, KYC - does not guarantee that the number of spammers will be less.
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Spammers with multiple accounts can use fake documents for this. Therefore, KYC - does not guarantee that the number of spammers will be less.

Yes, it is true. The Airdrop Manager has several reasons for that. For example, KYC is one of the rules in some countries, so their token holders must be equipped with KYC, Avoiding multi-accounts and spammers. I think this is fine. But also worrying. I myself will see the project. Nice or not. Great if they are serious and their team is professional.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I hate this KYC thing and I also hate these worthless airdrops, so I am not participating on any of them, it's very risky you sell your information for a few worthless coin from these unknown developers without you knowing, where your credentials will end up. so it's a big no for me.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

A bounty hunter is not a customer and there is no need whatsoever to pass any type of personal identification testing. It is burdensome and not legal.

Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

I do not avoid the KYC procedure. In addition, I think that in case I'm a bounty hunter, then I'm not an investor / client, on this basis, why do I have to go through this KYC procedure?
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

In bounty campaigns, KYC identification can help get rid of dishonest participants with multi-accounts. Who in their right mind will send their personal data to participate in airdrops, where no one can guarantee you anything?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Mayor20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Doing KYC is important for proper proof of authentication of real participants. Frustration happens when spammers and dishonest person occupied campaign.meanwhile is not necessary because bounty hunters do not really invest in huge amount but in real sense is good for proper proof of evidence.
Flynnrider31

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

What is the role of KYC to bounties and airdrops? is that necessary?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: