Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3225 times)
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I have experienced it to bounty that there is a KYC requirement for successful token distribution to wallet, I have tried and fill the KYC requirements of the full name, the appropriate address on the ID card and one of the transactions contained the same name and address after it was approved and after in selection and received.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

I don't recommend as well the filling up of KYC only for airdrops, what the deal it is only a free giving style of promotional so for me no need to give. But if we talk about investment then we could reconsider it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Bounty and airdrop should Kyc, because I think that is necessary, a lot of cheaterst in airdrop so we need Kyc
No you silly, KYC is not to find out who is cheating bounty campaigns, google kyc and aml and read why it is needed for ICO.

I don't know why it is required for bounties because you are not really buying or withdrawing anything.

With all these scams nowadays you have to be stupid to provide information.
If an ico is asking their investors to go through KYC then it is very likely they are going to ask the same from their bounty hunters, and you are right it is not to detect cheaters the reason is that if you participate in the bounty you are going to receive coins as well, so even if you did not invested money in the project you invested your time and you received coins as a result of that and they need you to go through KYC to know who you are.
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

Since KYC is for anti-money laundering, it seems strange that KYC would matter for Airdrops and Bounties... Unless someone is Airdropping millions to one person.  lol
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

I do not understand why bounty hunters need to go through KYC, it's one thing when investors are KYC, and another thing we. I am very afraid of passing the KYC, because there is too much fraud, how can I believe that my data will not go then on the hands of scammers?
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Personally, I do not participate in airdrops because I do no really get a reasonable amount form it and the rate of scam is very high but I still think airdrops do not really need the KYC because this is meant for investors and in airdrops, you do not need to invest to get token.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

KYC is not as scary as you think so, for some companies KYC is just a tool for getting more personal info from where they have users and investors, so to use marketing more actively on these areas, for others it is really a procedure to legitimate their project as much as it is possible

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Since KYC is for anti-money laundering, it seems strange that KYC would matter for Airdrops and Bounties... Unless someone is Airdropping millions to one person.  lol
You are not understanding, that is just an excuse what they really want to know is exactly who is getting those coins so they can create a list of people involved in cryptocurrencies and charge them taxes or prosecute them because they are not doing it, this is why everyone needs to go through KYC even if you are getting a single token out of a bounty campaign.
maxi32

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

Use KYC for purpose bounties and airdrops It is unreasonable The purpose of the KYC is to identify the source of funds
You are subscribed to bounties or airdrops All that was achieved was the services provided to the company and without paying anything
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

is required to confirm the identity, otherwise one person will be able to receive rewards for 1000 other people using bots and then payments will be quite tiny.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

You are not understanding, that is just an excuse what they really want to know is exactly who is getting those coins so they can create a list of people involved in cryptocurrencies and charge them taxes or prosecute them because they are not doing it, this is why everyone needs to go through KYC even if you are getting a single token out of a bounty campaign.

I understand that developers want this kyc to check if the person that will receive the coins is a legit user and to avoid multiple accounts, why we are worried about is how we can be sure that they will not use it for illegal activities?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

KYC is good for the company who treat them as secret because those company will keep them as confidential but some scam companies will sell the data to unknown users. So it is always good to confirm about the company before uploading your documents.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

actually it is good to avoid from multiple accounts but I always avoid programs that use KYC, even though it's bounty and airdrop, because I'm afraid my identity is in misuse.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

avoding KYC like the plague in general, no way in hell I'd give some random ass airdrop my data.

raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

I did not join the KYC compulsory airdrop because the value it brought was not big enough for me to do it. I also find that KYC with airdrop or even bounty is not necessary because we do not use our money to invest in the project.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

for airdrops i never joined KYC . as you said airdrop reward is too less like 4-5 dollar and for that sharing our details is bad idea . I dont know why they ask kyc for such small amount of airdrop , for bounties if reward is high then we can think about passing KYC but for such airdrops better to ignore those .
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

You are not even getting it, might be a possible thing but it would be just a lit reasoning unless if those teams behind on that bounty is the government where they do really need to get informations of those people who do engage on it but the fact that airdrops do only engage on a very very small amount which I don't even see a reason why KYC would really be needed up or they would need to hassle themselves to collect such information?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

I am personally not bothered by kYC process as its a legitimate way to prove your identity in a bounty or airdrop. Nowadays people are using multiple accounts to gain from these. This is a step that benefits all.
siglesias

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

I will never give my identity only for bounties and airdrops, too risky, very risky! I think KYC is only proper for an investor to avoid money laundering, not for the bounty or airdrop participants.
I'm afraid my identity is leaked and then misused and the average answers from members in here are afraid of it.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

I try to avoid such bounty campaigns,  but I don't see another way to decrease number of multi accounts accounts in Bounty campaigns. So I think that at the end of this year will be not simple to find good bounty without KYC requirements.

KYC is a general trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: