Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020?  (Read 3061 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

It's really hard to imagine that bitcoin will be dethrone from being number one. I still believed that in two years from bitcoin will still be number 1, ethereum will still be number 2 and imo aion will be number 3.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?
The number one position may be ETH followed by NEO and WAVES at number three and  2020 Bitcoin will not be able to keep the crown in the crypto market. That is my opinion

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I guess there will be no coin than bitcoin in the future, it's Bitcoin the only coin that won't die on any conditions, but if to choose what the best 3 coins, I'm not sure with the 3rd one but definitely Bitcoin and Ethereum are on top.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
simapple

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

In my personal opinion it will be EOS, QuarkChain,and some project that deals with AI-this direction will be actively developed in the future.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Of the 3 coins you mentioned above, I think the ADA will stand between Ethereum and EOS. I have confidence in the NEO as well because the Chinese market is very big and strong.
2020 is still a long time. No one knows what will happen in the crypto world at that time. But I really hope my prediction is right.
DrMill (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

I think in the first place will stand Cardano, in second EOS, and in third not yet created at the moment cryptocurrency.

Glad to see you also grade both ADA and EOS at high positions. But you really think both BTC and ETH will soon be overthrown from top 3?

I do not agree with you on this point because btc will always remain on the top being king of cryptos as caputalization will increase and more people will buy this currency due to regulations and use it as payment system globally.The second coin that stands behind it undoubtedly will be ETH being base for smart contracts and platform for new ICO's.At third position there can be any coin with developed technology and potential to compete with these two crypto pioneer.

You on the other hand predict the stability of BTC and ETH as king and queen on market cap. Any chance for new Altcoins?

Smile, let's face the reality in the present before talking about the future which is not overnight. The coin market cap would surely justify this. It doesn't worth arguing or even stressing ones for. Moreover, let's wait till then

I think prediction is a tool (besides others) for traders and investors. Let's guess, and it may be a good chance for us to select future great coins to HODL. For instance, 2 years ago if we had known price of ETH today, and invested in it, we would make big money now. That's a kind of game for luck and prediction we may enjoy.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

I do not agree with your point of view. I think Bitcoin is still the boss in 2020. The second child could not be sure that it might be ETH, it could be XRP, and the ADA might rise to the top 5. EOS? I think EOS can only be 50.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

At the moment, IOTA covers the Asian market very much, and the developers of the system declare their willingness to cooperate with the governments of those countries where IOTA is actively working.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

BTC will still hold the first place in the market.
BITCOIN at number 1 place.
NUMBER 2 will be either ETH or NEO - these 2 coins will be at the 2nd place because of their contract coin and people believe on their capability.
NUMBER 3 ETH NEO or WAVES. - waves also have the potential but will not end up second to bitcoin.
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Yes, I guess the bitcoin will not be the champion in 2020. In my view, ETH is likely to become a new king, and then it will be EOS, and the third position I'm going to leave to XMR is a coin that has an absolute advantage in the anonymous field.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

The number one position may be ETH followed by NEO and WAVES at number three and  2020 Bitcoin will not be able to keep the crown in the crypto market. That is my opinion

if the bitcoin's position is replaced it might even interfere with the market exchange. because I think bitcoin is the parent of all other altcoins. if he gets shifted then bitcoin is no longer a special coin
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

I still cant understand why people think that btc will fall so easily. BTC is the one coin that has stood the test of time take a look at the top 10-20 coins over the last 5 years  and you will see how quickly coins can move into and out of that top 20 rankings on cmc. I think Only LTC has consistently remained in the top 10.( yet if you take a look at the 5 year historical prices you will see that ltc has lost 45-60% of its btc value in that time and even during its peak in december at  370$ or so it was still 10 cheaper than its btc price back in 2013) And ether now as well.

Of course every time some coin moons you will get its proponents and investors calling for a flippining, First it was ether back in july of 2017 than it was ltc and ripple when they jumped in december and now its EOS.

There is a reason that BTC is still the king and it is because it is the one coin in crypto that is completely trustless and decentralized, and the only crypto that truly comes close to sound money and displays the characteristics of a usable currency.

Yes ADA, LTC, EOS are good coins and projects, but in my experience its never smart to bet against btc.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Hard to so which coins will be the top 3 in 2020. But I think the top coin will be Bitcoin (it will be top coin until 2100!!! Cheesy Cheesy ), the second coin will be Ethereum and the third coin will be EOS!

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

My assumptions are that Ethereum will be the first to be followed by NEO. For the third place I hesitate between Cardano and EOS. But these are only assumptions.  Grin Grin

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
ptraf

Activity: 138

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

Pretty sure BTC still be number one in 2020.
Nothing should happen with ETH, because it will be, as before, a platform for ICO.
3d place i am giving to Ripple.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I think BTC and ETH still be at the position #1 and #2 without any doubt. They will keep rising in terms of user base and thus more and more investors will look forward to investing into them. Rest of the altcoins really forms the cream layer who will keep coming and keep going out of the market always. They have no real shot unless and until they get fixed investor base or at least ever growing volume of the crypto currencies investment just like that of the BTC and ETH. I am sure that on the #3 there will be huge competition by that time and believe that there could be chance of another coin getting hyped within the next year.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have a chance to be in the top three but ADA and EOS are in no way going into the top three positions. Both of these coins don't have that much potential to be in the top. I think coins like IOTA are going in the top with their DAG tech and free and instant transactions, as that is the future of crypto world.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to improve to take a leading position.Ethereum will probably only reduce the gap to a minimum.In the third place claims a lot of coins.So it's hard to say who will become them.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Bitcoin is the king, Bitcoin is bitcoin any movements of bitcoin price it affect the altcoin price. Remember last quarter of 2017 bitcoin was all time high and so is the altcoin.

Top 3 would be same
BTC
ETH
XRP
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

I think that the three leaders will be this:
btc
eth
eos
Instead of eos, there may be another coin, which has its own blockchain

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: