Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020?  (Read 3061 times)
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS. The first one and the second one will be on the top of the crypto market, I'm sure in that, about the third one I'm not sure
Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS. The first one and the second one will be on the top of the crypto market, I'm sure in that, about the third one I'm not sure
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

I think there will be two new coins top 1 and top 2.Third one is that Bitcoin.Its my opinion , i know its a little bit weird, but i believe that.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

I can't tell what coins will give you to earn this year ! but I'm confident in Ethereum and there may still be EOS

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

My guess is that Bitcoin will remain on top for a long long time. Ethereum too unless the SEC rules that it is a security (which they might). EOS will be number 3 if I had to guess.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

I think Ethereum, Pundi X and some outsider that hasn't even come about yet. 18 months is along time in the world of crypto.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

The best cryptocurrency all the time will be Bitcoin, but etherum will grow too and if you invest on it now, in 2020 you probably will be happy. Maybe EOS will be third, because it's a good project too.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

i think that btc will hold 1 position in 2020 because it is the main and first cryptocurrency. Second and third can be the new blockchain projects like ADA, IOTA.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

I still believe that Bitcoin will continue to maintain its No. 1 position in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin still has many weaknesses, however Bitcoin is the king of altcoin, currently it is still the strongest market, it is still very popular. I believe that in the near future it will be hard to get a strong enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin. The No. 2 market place, I'm sure it will be Ethereum, because this is the strongest altcoin on the market, It is the foundation of many ICOs, and it has tremendous growth potential. And third place I think belongs to Cardano.

avary18

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

Bitcoin will be the 1 coin in the year 2020 and it cannot be dethroned,Waves and Ethereum are in my list for the top 3 coins in 2020.These top 3 will have the high potential to grow in the market and became more popolar because of its transaction speed and the blockchain and the foundation of most ICO's.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

BTC, ETH and ADA!
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

There are many coins in the market. The hardest work is to pick good coins. I think bitcoin remains in the top position until some years followed by ethereum. It is difficult to say which coin will take the third place. It is probably stellar.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

In three years, i think that the top 3 will be constructed by Bitcoin, etheruem and EOS, in that exact order it will be in my opinion, let's pray to see it happening in a near future
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

I still vote bitcoin as one of the top three virtual currency in 2020. And second place is ETH. Third place I put faith in the NEO virtual currency.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Quite a lot of coins can make a lot of progress by 2020. But in general, I think it would be worthwhile to own Litecoin, Stellar and Cardano. Including Ethereum must also be taken into account.  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

According to the current situation, BTC is far ahead than other coins. But it is very difficult to predict what will happen by the year 2020. Most probably BTC, ETH and other coin like NEO or LTC will stay at top. Technology change rapidly. Sometimes, there may be new coins which we have never heard until now. 
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

According to me Ethereum, NEO and Litecoin are the best 3 Altcoins in the current cryptocurrency market and these coins going to make crypto investor rich in year 2020. that what my strong feeling.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

I think in the first place will stand Cardano, in second EOS, and in third not yet created at the moment cryptocurrency.

For me I will prefered for this kind of listing which are;
Bitcoin
Ethereum
XMR
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

In my own opinion BTC, ETH and NEO will the top coins in year 2020 because I saw on ETH and NEO had a solid fundamentals and established their selves right now in crypto world and those coins had really good projects which has a real use in the near future. BTC doesn't have fundamentals but still he is the King of cryptocurrency but ETH and NEO are the ones has the chance to replace Bitcoin for being top 1.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

three coins that will shine in the future the first in my opinion is Bitcoin, the second  Ethereum and the third Neo,
these three coins have good prospects and now have a big community so I'm sure with the passage of time these three coins will get bigger.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

The top is really hard to predict and right now if you no notice top 20 are very popular and has the potential to the best by the year 2020. I have also my choice to be the top 3 still bitcoin will be the number 1, number 2 ethereum, number 3 will be NEO.

#Support Vanig
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: