Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3621 times)
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

It would have been nice to get some tokens at this time when almost all coins are at the lowest, the challenge however is that no one knows how the market will react the very next moment
Yes friends, good conditions to buy coins now and we must take advantage of this situation. I think the market will continue to run and we are just waiting for the market to rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
If course yes as long the coin you will buy is have a good value why not? If you can't afford the bitcoi you can buy any coin in crypto market that have great value and affordable. So don't be confused if you will not try how will you know if you get profit to that coin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

just buy coins that are affordable but have good volume on the market, for example Doge, DGB, LTC, ARK, or other coins in the top 100 list. You can get a list from Coin Market Cap or other sources. and trade the coin to get bitcoin.

My advice, use free money to start on a small scale. but if you are already proficient, then you can decide on your own and transact wisely.

I said that today the price of cryptocurrencies dropped by more than 10%, even the worst was that ethereum had dropped 15%, this was the beginning of the market which was red again and I was hoping the storm would pass.

then it will our chance to buy as many coins as we want, right? I still checking the price of the coins until I can find at least five coins that profitable to increase in the short-time then I will buy that coins and hold it for a long time. I think ethereum would be good option to buy as I see that the price drops again and right now, the price is below than $200 and it's the best price for me to buy. besides that, I will buy more bitcoin again as the price drops too like ethereum and perhaps, I can get much of bitcoin now.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

You can earn good profits on cheaper and more profitable coins when Bitcoin prices are high. If Bitcoin continues to rise, it will be more profitable than Bitcoin. And if Bitcoin does not increase and you hold that coin, there will be 1 day it can increase without relying on Bitcoin.

Yes you are right, you should always invest every time the market price is dumping in order to earn more profit when the market prices starts to increase again.
This is the right attitude, unfortunately it is not the most common attitude, what I see happening most commonly in this forum is that when the price begins to goes down people instead of trying to find good opportunities to buy coins, what they do instead is to sell the coins that are losing the most money, which is a mistake because once you sell it is impossible for you to recover the money that you lost.
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

You should buy some coins if you have trouble buying BTC, and this is the right time to earn a profit for you if you buy a growing coin. Currently, altcoin prices are growing, if you late buy it then you are late to get the profit.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

This market is unstable. Consider changing the cryptocurrency to make a buying or selling decision, avoiding unfortunate risks.
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

you shouldn't buy the unpopular coin,  If you buy those coins it will not provide you with profit. I don't say the altcoin investment is not profitable but the risk is high. So be careful when you invest.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Even you buy more altcoins right now its useless if you buy or invest in wrong project. why? because many project now paying a good marketing advicers and they work together to deceive people so be sure that you buy a cheapest altcoin in trusted project that will bring you huge profit.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Sometimes, I believe it is better to buy the far cheaper coins than Bitcoin. This is because the lower coins can easily pump to high prices.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

You know that will recover no matter what and has been tested through time even with many bubbles, fork and FUD news. For me, that is ETH  BTC and LTC are my crypto currencies that is worth holding and still at the top no matter how many years has past.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky because of the reason that there is no guarantee that your money is safe. For this reason, it is advisable to take calculated risk. If you need to invest in any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin, it is important to do this due diligence as regards the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is an already established cryptocurrency so the risk is lower.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

The bitcoin dominance tell to us how much of the market cap is invested in bitcoin compared to altcoins and when the dominance is very high that is a very good moment to invest in altcoins with your bitcoin, and as you may guess when you see the opposite and the bitcoin dominance is very low then that is the perfect moment to exchange your altcoins for bitcoin.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Maybe it's better, only usually the other currencies completely repeat the movement of the Bitcoin price and when it starts to fall, they will also fall.
It is not so at the moment, you can see that the market tottaly violate, it doesnt matter if bitcoin will drp for 1% or it will go up for 1%. ETH canf all down for 10% and all other alts will go down for 10%, because all of the alts have smart-contracts and they are addicted to the price of ETH not BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Many coin cheaper than bitcoin but it does not mean the price will growing like bitcoin. Its about the fundamental of that coin, bitcoin have good fundamental and trust from market and thats why bitcoin price always growing every year
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

You should buy some coins if you have trouble buying BTC, and this is the right time to earn a profit for you if you buy a growing coin. Currently, altcoin prices are growing, if you late buy it then you are late to get the profit.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

This is a good plan but the main problem is deciding which coin to buy, that’s the main problem. It used to be best to buy cheap coins and keep them for when their price will get high, but this time around there are lots of shit coins everywhere and with lots of new coins everywhere you can hardly tell which one is the best. So in this case the very best thing to do is to continue investing in Bitcoin than taking risk.
Barretwallace

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

If you want to buy crypto other than Bitcoin is always the right time to buy or sell. Because Altcoin prices don't increase or decrease according to the market but depend on the amount of investment.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

yes maybe this is one of your golden opportunities to buy bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency because the current price is so cheap that you have to be able to take advantage of the best moments like this and don't let you be late.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Many coin cheaper than bitcoin but it does not mean the price will growing like bitcoin. Its about the fundamental of that coin, bitcoin have good fundamental and trust from market and thats why bitcoin price always growing every year
If you buy an altcoin that has been around for a very long time then you will have a coin that can give you a lot of profits, profits that are even better than the profits that you can get with bitcoin but you need to buy at the right time, but fortunately for you the market has been going down for a lot of time and almost all the coins are very cheap, so the only thing that you need to do to earn a lot of profits is to buy those coins and to hold.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Yeah you right, because the potential of each coin is varies, not all coins will have developments like bitcoin? so just because they
have a cheap price then you buy it, its wrong dude! the thing you have to see before buying is how the developing of a coin, not their cheap price..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: