Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3621 times)
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

It is always the best time every time its value get dump whether bitcoin or crypto. We must always remember also that traders in crypto are taking action every time there is a movement happen in its price value of the token in the market. This is how the traders taking action in every exchange platform for them to have profit whether they apply day trade or long term trading.
In my view the best crypto cheap crypto in the market now a day is Ripple. The price of Ripple is less than $1 and you can buy big quantity for ripple with small amount. The market cap of Ripple is increasing day by day and if you buy ripple today, you will the richest person of your community tomorrow. Don’t be panic and invest I Ripple because it is fast growing crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

For me it is too risky to buy coins that is not in the top cause we never know when the price of it will boom and it will be too long for us to get the higher price cause their are only a few who will risk on that coin. But sometimes it is good to buy coins that is not in the because when wd hodl it for a long period of time we will get the higher value of the coin.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

Yes the best time maybe now. Any coin may be a potential gain during times when bought at a lower price. Yet the prices of coins doesn't guarantee success and even the stable coins could just drop. So do investments with extra care and do more research about the coin to buy. Certainly you don't want to buy when others are still dumping slowly there coins.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

People who buy yesterday in yesterday, now they are making a profit, and I think they can make a profit for up to $20 because of the price increase higher than yesterday. So it is always better to buy bitcoin when the price is down so we can wait for a day or more to see the price will be back to the higher price. Congratulations to people who can buy at the lower price yesterday and if you can do this over and over, I am sure that you can earn much money in a month.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

The fact that most altcoins depends on the value of bitcoin does not mean you should look at the price of bitcoin before purchasing a particular altcoin. Ideally, if you want to invest in an altcoin, it is best to do a thorough research about the coin you want to buy before making some purchase. There are some altcoin which are performing well in this times that bitcoin is struggling to reach its peak. The best thing to do before buying an altcoin is to do a thorough research.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

During the current phase of correction, altcoins have gone down more sharply when compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Alts such as Cardano and NEO has lost anywhere from 90% to 95% of their value during the last 10 months. So I would say that it won't be a bad idea if you convert some of your BTC to alts.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

of course not. Why do you think that you can buy cheaper crypto while bitcoin is at high price.? I think now is the best time for you to buy, it is much lower than itself in the past. You should take of advanatge of this.

It does not matter. Bitcoin will be the most expensive cryptocurrency but it is worth investing in it. However, some cheap altcoins are also very good. many investors make money on these tokens exactly.
sajjad100

Activity: 101

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

I think that's a decent plan as a result of if you purchase a less expensive worth of bitcoin and sell it at a much bigger worth you'll earn extra money. If you would like to earn extra money you wish to be wise and inventive in your selections. Also, you wish to carry bitcoin if you would like an additional financial gain.

Of course affirmative as long the coin you may obtain is have a decent price why not? If you cannot afford the bitcoin you'll obtain any coin within the crypto market that has nice price and cheap. thus do not be confused if can|you'll|you may} not attempt however will you recognize if you get profit to it coin.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Yes, the best time may be now. Any coin may be a potential gain during times when bought at a lower price. Yet the prices of coins doesn't guarantee success and even the stable coins could just drop. So do investments with extra care and do more research about the coin to buy. Certainly you don't want to buy when others are still dumping slowly there coins.

but chose the coins wisely. don't just buy any shit coins/tokens.. specially ICO tokens. I would say never buy any ICO tokens.  most of them are pump and dump and only waste of time and money.
and if you still want to try an ICO then you need a lot of research and due diligence. so I advise you to try a top and established coin.
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

It is better to buy not cheap, but reliable crypto, which grows quickly, and falls slowly. Only in this way there is a chance to get a plus.
No doubt bitcoin is highly priced but it is also high valuable and highly profitable than any other crypto in the world. You can buy cheap cryptos but for making money you will to wait for long time because the price will not increase fastly and may devalued in the future. if you want to invest in low price coin then you should invest in ripple. It is best in Altcoin.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Yes of course choosing the right time can cause you a great amount of earnings when the market started to increase but still it depends on the currency you like to invest because sometimes the are some currency that are getting scam. So I suggest you to be careful and choose a right one to invest with your money that you won't regret it once the market increase their value.

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I think, it doesn't matter if we buy crypto when bitcoin prices have a high price because to be able to get profit not only in bitcoin but we also have to be able to find opportunities in each crypto currency so we will have many opportunities to get profit
Today's market is deeply depressed and this is an opportunity for investors to buy good altcoins at very low prices. Distribute capital to invest, implement DCA and stoploss in the necessary stages to reduce risk and increase returns for investors.

Hoping that the market will not fall again, I have invested some money in the cryptocurrencies this week. It seems to me that this is the best time to buy the crypto.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Do you think it’s a good idea to invest new cryptocurrencies? I will advise you not to try it if you don’t know what you’re doing. It is risky, unless you have plans to sell it out quickly if in case there happens to be a dump. I’m saying this cause many new cryptocurrencies never make and they just die off in a short time, so why interest in them when they are likely to fail? Unless the coin is backed up pretty much by good investors.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

I think, it doesn't matter if we buy crypto when bitcoin prices have a high price because to be able to get profit not only in bitcoin but we also have to be able to find opportunities in each crypto currency so we will have many opportunities to get profit
Today's market is deeply depressed and this is an opportunity for investors to buy good altcoins at very low prices. Distribute capital to invest, implement DCA and stoploss in the necessary stages to reduce risk and increase returns for investors.

Hoping that the market will not fall again, I have invested some money in the cryptocurrencies this week. It seems to me that this is the best time to buy the crypto.
maybe you come to cryptocurrency on correct time when all cryptocurrency price down sharply.and maybe several months later you will get profit from your investment.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

It is always the best time every time its value get dump whether bitcoin or crypto. We must always remember also that traders in crypto are taking action every time there is a movement happen in its price value of the token in the market. This is how the traders taking action in every exchange platform for them to have profit whether they apply day trade or long term trading.
In my view the best crypto cheap crypto in the market now a day is Ripple. The price of Ripple is less than $1 and you can buy big quantity for ripple with small amount. The market cap of Ripple is increasing day by day and if you buy ripple today, you will the richest person of your community tomorrow. Don’t be panic and invest I Ripple because it is fast growing crypto.
Yes Ripple is like the best right now. It’s very cheap and is even in the top list and is been around for a long time to be trusted by many investors, unlike these new coins that are likely to be for a pump and dump. Lots of coins are released like everyday and lots of them also fail everyday and people lose their money cause once this happens, there is no way you can recover your money from it. So best to continue the ones you’ve been investing since.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

maybe you come to cryptocurrency on correct time when all cryptocurrency price down sharply.and maybe several months later you will get profit from your investment.
it could happen if we have good patience while facing bearish trend on market.it is hard to do but if we could do this maybe earning money from cryptocurrency is easy for us.
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Yes Ripple is like the best right now. It’s very cheap and is even in the top list and is been around for a long time to be trusted by many investors, unlike these new coins that are likely to be for a pump and dump. Lots of coins are released like everyday and lots of them also fail everyday and people lose their money cause once this happens, there is no way you can recover your money from it. So best to continue the ones you’ve been investing since.
riple could be one of best coins in cryptocurrency market.much finance firm test riple in their system.and we just wait till riple used by this firm.riple have good support from finance institution.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

yea , the best thing to do when bitcoin are quite stable is by buying altcoin , for more safe i think buy popoular coin like STR , XRP , LTC etc
I agree. It is hard to stay in bitcoin because it is expensive unlike other altcoin that is more cheaper but some altcoin are worth because they are easy growing and can give good profit even for trading. You have to take opportunity on altcoin when bitcoin is unaffordable at the moment and gain profit from it to invest on others.
I also prefer good, authentic and reliable coins the ones you mentioned here. If you don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin then you should think about Altcoin investment, because there are thousands of coins in the market and you may be scammed by scammers while projecting new ICO. Never invest in any anonymous Altcoin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Do you think it’s a good idea to invest new cryptocurrencies? I will advise you not to try it if you don’t know what you’re doing. It is risky, unless you have plans to sell it out quickly if in case there happens to be a dump. I’m saying this cause many new cryptocurrencies never make and they just die off in a short time, so why interest in them when they are likely to fail? Unless the coin is backed up pretty much by good investors.

Definitely, the best options is to sell it quickly to avoid further losses because newly created coins doesn't move much as far as what I have observed. We need to always take extra precautions because crypto's behave unnaturally which nobody knows when will it pump continuously. Better to always monitor in the market and take note of the token/coins that we are spending in order for us to be notify just in case their is a sudden pump or dump.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

Their is definitely associated risk and benefits when you go for new coins or less popular projects. Taking your time to research projects based on practical business model and team expertise will save you alot of headache. Mfchain's unique features and experience team are the kind of projects to look out for, seeing them making a big impact in mass crypto adoption and finance. A wise investor will always do the needed research before putting a dime into a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: