Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3337 times)
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

There is nothing to fear about the price going up and down in the market is a normal thing it goes like that till it will come to a stable a place so let us all not panic because of how the price up and movement is going it will stable.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

This is not a question which is restricted to crypto world , it more about why people fear in general.
And this is a very complex question, people fear becaue of many many many reasons and the easiest answer would be that it is in nature of poeple.

Fear in crypto is fear of losing their assets and panic is unmanaged fear.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Absolutely there is nothing worth fearing in cryptocurrency one thing that is very paramount is to be wise and don't be gullible, trading crypto requires deligence and stick to the saying invest what you can afford to lose
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Fear is normal. People are always afraid of something new. The main task is to overcome this fear and be one of the first who will risk investing or doing something new for humanity. I am sometimes too afraid that my investment will lose significantly in value and will not recover any more, but faith fuels me and I continue to invest.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

It is very difficult to think about not being afraid of market conditions, especially for those players who have invested a lot of money, and their prices may fluctuate by tens of thousands of dollars or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

I think it is normal to be afraid sometimes especially during the dip because if you have invested your money into cryptocurrency and the value keeps decreasing , so what would be your feelings? of course afraid, afraid that you might loss all your money. Because in crypto world everything can go that high and also that low. nothing is really stable because it is the nature of cryptocurrency, the volatility.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

I feel when it's actually a bit afraid. With the growing number of ICO project that keeps popping up, makes me fear that the impact will be very bad. Especially have started to look for market impact.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

if we have enter in the world of cryptocurrency then we should be able to accept the risks, like other investments. investing in a crypto can give a profit or give losses. it all depends on how we manage our crypto assets well. need more knowledge to analyze the price of crypto well so that when we can know the right time to sell and buy the crypto. therefore, we can avoid the losses.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

The afraid of mine is deterioration of profit which I have made but not booked. And, now the value of my investment is not even my first value when I made the portfolio. Also, I am very panic about the if the price will further go up or not for that particular coin because of the decline now in the unbelievable situation.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

being fear to losing our investment value is normal as a human you don't want to being poor and losing all of your money and very difficult to control myself when the price of particular coins were fall especially those coins already deep fall and i think most of people had same thing such as me and not being fear or panic is very difficult to controlled so that's why when the price fall we always be see people panic
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

many people just have a long temperament and they simply do not make sure that it is safe, you need to wait for a new generation!
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

It is not that simple, feeling fear is something natural and it is very difficult to overcome something that comes naturally, the only way to do is to use our reason, and the best way to do that is to understand completely why you are doing something, I know exactly why I'm holding my bitcoin and what are my goals so even when I saw the crash that happened just a few months ago I never panicked.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency can show any jump in the rate, which is much up, which is much down. Only today again the market in the red zone, again the correction. How many times has it been? Enough to be afraid, to panic. If you're scared, do not invest in cryptocurrency and all.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Well it cant be help, there are alot of FUDS in the internet. Also many people sharing their noob moments in cryptocurrency. Thus they're getting afraid to get into cryptocurrency. However it is their loss if they not trust crypto because crypto can bring many opportunities in a certain people especially when you know what to do.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

When somebody feel afraid to lose the capital and get in crypto, it means that they are not yet ready for new era. Crypto is a new era where the technology is very developing. It is the place to earn much much  more money every time. But, this is also the place that may make you poor easily. That is why many people are afraid. But, if we are been ready, we can arrange the excellent plan and strategy to always earn the profits.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Fear does no good but the good news is that you could rise above fear using your mental and reasoning power!  The bad news is that fear is engraved in our DNA.  Fear is part of our emotion and our emotions is what makes us human!

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

There is nothing to fear about the price going up and down in the market is a normal thing it goes like that till it will come to a stable a place so let us all not panic because of how the price up and movement is going it will stable.
There is nothing to fear when you understand the process of what you do to make more coins. Having lot of knowledge can lessen the risk on your investment. Be patient and do not afraid of the dumps to do panic selling because it s one of the characteristics of being volatile. There can be good profit when you learn to wait, work on other thing to add the amount of your holdings and remove your eyes in the market charts.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

I never get afraid of anything until it's super urgent. Like I am not gana wet blindly on a market case. People should not panic from little humorous or little market violation I take all the chances I can to recover my balance and get some profit it doesn't matter until I have at least 50% of my investment with me I want take my bet back. Everyone has to take some risk to make some money.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Being afraid is normal for a human being because if you don't have fear nothings bother you what to do sometimes you need to think first before you decide and sometimes the thrill is there.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

I am really afraid of the panic sell of the ETH. I don't see a risk from the users, the biggest thread is ICO. After collection of thousands of ETH, they are starting a massive sell in order to get some money for development

This and also SEC and their mad plan that turns ETH (and a lot of other cryptos) into securities. A lot of people would have a really hard time to continue with cryptos then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: