Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3337 times)
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

People are always afraid of something new and unknown.Especially since most people want fast money and do nothing for it.Any topic, including cryptocurrencies, requires in-depth study.
leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Well, I'm not one of the weaklings who are sacred of the current status. I still believe in crypto, basically this is just the start and the down market is demanded to be happen. It is not meant to stable neither high nor low. So the fluctuations are meant to be. Anyways it's all going back to green I'm sure the alt coins will follow the king, you guys just have to hodl you coins good luck.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Because there is no stability in the world of crypto currency, on the other hand if there is stability then there will not be such money!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

I don't really believe in perfection when it comes to reality. There is no perfect human that is capable of not fearing for something that he invests his time, energies, and money into. So if your goal is to basically make all Cryptocurrency participants to be "not afraid", then I think you will not succeed on that. That is simply human nature, plain and simple.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

All fears are associated with fear of losing their money. Cryptocurrency is a completely new market, which, as shown by practice, behaves absolutely unpredictably, hence the conclusion.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

I feel some are afraid of loosing the money invested into crypto. Some investors also panic and sell their tokens, because they feels those tokens may dump. I see this to happen to every crypto, except for some who have the courage to hold.
Fear is still a normal part of human nature. We just need to learn how to overcome our fears.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

However, when your principal is lost, your mood will feel anxious, but this has no effect.
I think you should learn to ignore the change in price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

Some people might be afraid because they would think in the world of cryptocurrency, its risky. But isn't  the same as other trading process? they will come together of course, the bigger risk the bigger the profit. others also panic in investing because they might think its too late but its not. I believe that this world of cryptocurrency will goes on and on and on because it will become the future of finance.What Im saying is that there is nothing to be afraid of in entering this world of cryptocurrency. just keep in mind about the risk it will bring. but its only a matter of research and instinct. Nothing goes wrong if you think ahead. if you have any doubts, dont be afraid to ask questions here in the community, Im sure there are many expert who are willing to help people who are new to this kind of technology.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

I feel some are afraid of loosing the money invested into crypto. Some investors also panic and sell their tokens, because they feels those tokens may dump. I see this to happen to every crypto, except for some who have the courage to hold.
Fear is still a normal part of human nature. We just need to learn how to overcome our fears.

Investing in crypto currency are having a risks, if the market will decreases most of people here are afraid and cause of panic then selling their coins. You need to learn how to control your emotion,  no matter what happened in the market just be patient.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

I'm still afraid of the scammers because I don't want my earning to be get by the scammer, I do not work for my earning to go to the scammers. I work for my family not for them. I am afraid to lose what I have invest even though it is not yet happening to me I do not want it to happen to me, before I am afraid of the volatile of the price of the bitcoin, but when the time passes by I have overcome it for it happens because of the circulation of the coin. You should be afraid if the price become stable because it means that the circulation of the coin in the market is becoming few and only a few who invest in the bitcoin.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
Fear is necessary, but not in panic. Of course we just need to buy at a low price and sell it higher. But among them there are some variables that determine, among other time, patience, fear, and luck.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

Well in my opinion, its normal to be afraid when it comes to money or rather in investment if you just recently know about it and joined. Since the market is still volatile there will be a time that it will fall down or rise up, but it is not good to be always afraid of what happens next since it will lead you to panic, and then panic will cause you to make a mistake since you can't think properly what to do with your investments.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
I think that it is only normal, specially for beginners and new comers in this industry, to feel afraid during dips and red days. It is also normal for them to feel emotional and panic but i believe that it is a learning process for them. They will eventually overcome their fears as they go along with it.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

We still fear even though we already know and already learned about the some of the reasons why we still afraid in crypto. The fact is that cryptocurrency investment is really uncertain due to the fact too that it's super volatile that can suck all your investments when it hits bottom during crisis.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

Fear will actually bring you nothing. Fear will only take hold of you not to act and take risks. It may sound as if it will keep you away from danger of losing investments, but it will also give you nothing. In other words, fear will make you stagnant at most. When you invest and you are fearful, expect your holdings to go down zero. Especially here in the world of crypto, fear has no place. Take risks and earn.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

If you know what you are doing with your money and investments then there's nothing to be afraid of. Those people who are an emotional investor that easily panics are mostly band wagons, not so knowledgeable in crypto and doesn't believe in the technology. If you invest an amount that you can afford to lose then there's nothing to worry as long as you're determined and knowledgeable enough then you are good.

What I'm afraid right now are those people that are trying to take advantage and really do their best to scam, hack or phish other people just for their own benefit. Hope that those guys will be eliminated in this cryptoworld.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

You know what everyone are afraid of? Being scammed, being ran by the devs, and dump. I'm also afraid of being scammed, afraid that all my efforts and time that I provided to do some task will all be gone because of some stupid scammers. But since I learned from them I will be more vigilant about the happenings that will take place in the future.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

I still believe in crypto, basically this is just the beginning and the bottom market is required to happen. It is not meant to be stable, not high or low. So the fluctuations were meant. By the way it's all going back to green I'm sure alt coin will follow the king, you just have to hold the coins until the price goes up.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

People tend to be afraid of what is unknown. As you can see, cryptocurrency is still not that popular to people and is currently treated as an investment. Also, cryptocurrency is known to be a high risk, high reward system where the risk is high. Most people tend to stay away from a dangerous place as the profit is unknown and only time will tell. If the people where to change their view and perspective about Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, then maybe we could have a significant growth in the following years, but of course it will not happen because of FUD.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.
I am afraid if altcoin prices will not come back anymore then from now on I am sure many people are investing and holding altcoin until altcoin price returns due to the decrease of altcoin which is currently due to the bitcoin movement therefore from now on I am sure if bitcoin price goes up altcoin will rise too and can benefit again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: