Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Fear comes from risk, and it is impossible to avoid it completely. Preferably more calm about this , but it's not at all impossible. To get a good profit you need to risk and large

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Everyone must have different levels of fear and panic, because that is human nature. Especially today, according to many people that looking for money is very difficult because there is a lot of competitions. Therefore people are very careful in investing, in addition they also do not want to waste their time by following a bounty campaign that is not clear enough. I guess if everyone could be just like you, there are many people who will be successful.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I'm a little worried about the instability of the crypto currency market. I want investments to be sent to a good, reliable coin. And now there are a lot of them. And many have the potential. But for how long? This worries little.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Being afraid is normal especially if you have invested too much money and time in it. BUT, you have to take some risk to succeed. And if you let your worries consume you, it will affect on how you think and that would stop you to gain in the future. What's best is invest what you are only willing to lose.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

I think investors fear that they may suffer a big loss. People do not want to loss their money and at the same time, they want to earn fast money. But there involves risks to earn fast money. In my case too, I am afraid of suffering losses in cryptocurrency. I have already suffered a lot. Now I am looking forwards to recovering my loss.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

I would not say I'm panicking, but I definitely start thinking seriously when the price of the coins I hold is in long and long-lasting negative trends. Then I begin to lose confidence in the project I previously relied on.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Being afraid is normal especially if you are first timer. But people who wants to step in the world of cryptocurrency should know the possibilities and risk that you might encounter. Here in cryptocurrency the factors that makes you being afraid is the unpredictable price or price volatility and the scammers and hackers. We should be afraid of  especially the possibilities of losing our money here are high rate but if you are careful and knowledgeable enough you might succeed here.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

Being afraid is normal especially if you are first timer. But people who wants to step in the world of cryptocurrency should know the possibilities and risk that you might encounter. Here in cryptocurrency the factors that makes you being afraid is the unpredictable price or price volatility and the scammers and hackers. We should be afraid of  especially the possibilities of losing our money here are high rate but if you are careful and knowledgeable enough you might succeed here.

Yes i agree with you, im a first timer and im afraid losing money. Especially now the is too low and we dont when it bounce back, yes, enough knowledge and careful might lead us to success.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

I am not afraid of the market. I have been in the bounty hunter industry for almost half a year. I have not sold any rewards. I have been waiting for the arrival of the bull market!
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

I  have understood that a person must not be afraid of anything. fears destroy our plans for the future and lead to nowhere. I think that we should focus on the main goal and never look back thinking of positive results not about fears
As my knowledge, I do think that almost everyone are getting afraid of something in this market like losing,scams and the likes, are ones who don’t have an intimate knowledge, experience or skills. Because when one does not learn much about cryptocurrency field, he has not enough knowledge to understand and maybe don’t know how to analyze the crypto chart. Besides, if one doesn’t have experience after investing or trading, he almost doesn’t build any skill, he barely stand his ground, and always be affected by others. In short, I advise all of people who are still stuck in fear, let get out of this harmful factor  and you will have a big chance to reap large fruits.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

They have no motivation to put resources into digital currency. For a great many people web is informal organizations, delegates, youtube and recreations. For them it's very confused and they are excessively lethargic, making it impossible to comprehend this. In any case, they don't perceive that they are sluggish and idiotic, they have a doltish reasons: all cryptographic forms of money is a pyramid, a trickiness or something to that effect. I know many individuals who are happy with their lives, in spite of the fact that they acquire minimal expenditure and can't bear the cost of a glad life, yet they don't request that I demonstrate by what method can win cash here, despite the fact that I informed them regarding bounties, where them don't have to contribute cash. Hard to begin something when awful life it's an ordinary, require an exceptionally solid push for activity.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

I am not afraid of the market. I have been in the bounty hunter industry for almost half a year. I have not sold any rewards. I have been waiting for the arrival of the bull market!
I may think that you are enjoying the way it work as a bounty hunter.  Absolutely, there is nothing to be afraid and show worries about the challenge we face today.  We just be positive and stay calm cause isn't be forever, bearish trend will be over soon. Only we give time and give support no matter what will happen next.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Dread of the vulnerability to what will occur next in digital money. Putting resources into cryptographic money has every day awful news and cynicism from individuals who need bitcoin and other elective cash turned sour. With my venture as a wager on crypto, it is levelheaded I have to build up some level of dread concerning my assets.
Gozephina

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

I think fear exists in all living. Just some it is more developed, and some more driven by the excitement and desire to get a lot of money. Many are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because it is not controlled and can fail at any time.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

It's not just about panic and being afraid.
Investing 100 now and having 200 in future is not always a profit.
Many factors comes in between and a wise investor decides for his own.

True.. People need to understand what it takes to earn profit in cryptocurrency. It doesn't happen like a magic and everyone is taking risks. That's why people are afraid..
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

Crypto is a promising field indeed but also fraught with uncertainty. so I think it is reasonable if a lot of people who panic and worry about crypto because surely fear they are losing their capital input in crypto. so please be advised as current fluctuations that occur in the crypto certainly gives at least a sense of anxious because even up to a few months of no price increase means.
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

I'm afraid of a cataclysm and a general outage of electricity, then all the crypto-currencies will turn into dust
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

If you are not brave and courageous in life especially in the risk aspect taking of doing a business, then, you might not easily access the success ladder timely and or efficiently. The only sort of fear at times for me in this Crypto field is after investment or before investment into any Coin, I wonder what volatility shall turn for this coin: positive or negative holding it for a while or at a long term term date? But I shun off panic, do my research and go ahead following my intuition. 
Nigmar

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

There has been some level of uneasiness in most abundance seekers now a days. This is all because of the fall in the costs of the coins where the vast majority of them have taken the due torment to hugely contribute and completing a tad bit of exchanging. Other individuals are likewise anxious of the various activities they are partaking it is possible that they are trick tasks or against trick ventures. For quite a while, there have been various trick tasks and abundance seekers are careful of which undertaking to pick
landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Fear it is usual thing for human being. Especially when you are not an expert in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: