Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
In my own point of view, people are really afraid to take risk in cryptocurrencies because they are afraid to lose all of their profits that is why people are moaning and complains when their holdings decreases, miss opportunities in crypto, getting scams, and loose participating in good projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

I'm afraid of the possible slower mass adoption when ETF proposal will be rejected by SEC. I know that many people are very positive but I have some other feelings about this ETF thing  Huh
listovik

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

People have a lot of fears ,and fear it is quite normal. It is worth thinking more positively .
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

The volatility is one thing in the cryptocurrency market that does not change and will never so your analysis at the end of the day does not matter because even one small action can set the whole market trend to change and your investment to loss
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
At the moment, my feelings are mixed, the market for correction and it's all very bad, all the coins dropped in the price of my portfolio has fallen in price and this can not but worry, since this market is very news-based and you must always remain calm
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

I believe it's common since Cryptocurrency is another item for the overall population. The vast majority are hesitant to partake on the grounds that not every person is hopeful. I figure the dread can be killed without anyone else, in the event that I find out about the more profound crypto world will dissipate my feelings of trepidation.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

Peopel ar panic including me because of uncertainty in crypto world some coins which never thought turn out to be scam like Centra , POS token made me think twice to invest . Yes as you said if fear gives nothing positive whats the need of panic . As the reverse with immense courage if you put money then loose everything there is no point of getting huge courage. Calculative risk always better. Finally dont invest what you cannot afford to loose.
For me, to be honest.. There is nothing to be afraid of because if you are afraid of scams you must avoid it. Before going in to this crypto world. You must have a proper knowledge for you to know about coins, tokens, campaigns and projects. And if you have been scammed then take it as a life lesson. You should be careful next time. And one more thing, if you want to gain money then you need to trust and waiting is a must.
I am very afraid of the presence of a continuous decline. because indeed when there is a continuous decline to make coins fall and losses big enough. so I'm trying to increase support so as not to make the coins do not decrease and make it the maximum increase.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

There's nothing to get afraid of anything. Rather than oanicking follow the procedure of hold and sell, you'd be able earn good amount of money.

yes why you should be afraid because it will not happen if indeed the price rise is common in the world of crypto unless you bet or invest in new coins that not enough new users you may panic but if you invest or trade in old coins such as btc and eth you need not worry.
I am frightening altcoin prices and Bitcoin prices will not come back because already many people are investing in Bitcoin and altcoin especially now that I know the market is also not stable and that's what I fear if the price Altcoin and market prices will not be stable again

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Fear most of the time comes from lack of understanding, most people panic when they see the price going down, people that have been here for a long time and that are veterans warn them that even if this is a crash the price will eventually recover, but every single time people think this time is going to be different and that bitcoin will not recover only to be proven wrong over and over again.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

True, sometimes the fear that there is even make us lose the opportunity to fare well.
in fact it is only natural that we are afraid, but very unfortunate if we can not manage the fear that exists, because something excessive is not good.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

I'm not afraid with what happened or what will happen. Because, all cowardly characters will not be able to be a winner. In any field, including investment. Because, every act of his always in the shadows by fear which is not unreasonable. Even if he had a good reason, I think maybe just a fake reason. Just want to keep his ego alone.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

of course there are actually fear, which continues to exist. But, if the fear of letting develops, then we will be so weak. I prefer to reduce that fear. And I tried to take every opportunity that exists.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kitkitkit

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

We should try to remove the emoticons and start facing the fact that being afraid will not help you just maybe on some way. For example: You are afraid to loose your ETH wallet, therefor you will be more consious to the sites that you are clicking. But it wont help you the other way around.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

We should try to remove the emoticons and start facing the fact that being afraid will not help you just maybe on some way. For example: You are afraid to loose your ETH wallet, therefor you will be more consious to the sites that you are clicking. But it wont help you the other way around.

I second you on this. Rather than fearing we should focus on the solutions.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Am not afraid of anything in cryptocurrency business because I know you can either lose or gain your money.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

each person must have fear, and such fear can not be eliminated, for fear is a feeling that can not be eliminated in a person. however, we must overcome these fears, not to eliminate them. one way to overcome the fear is to realize that to work in cryptocurrency we have many risks to be faced, one of which is the loss of money used to invest. in my opinion, if we are ready with all the risks faced, the fear be felt not too big.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

The crypto market continues to change and keeps turning, I'm not afraid even though the market is falling because I'm sure the opportunity will always be there and will always repeat itself.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Well in this crypto world you should always set you're expectation for good thin and bad things there is a lot surprise that happening in this world so we must accept if what will happened
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

People will address their fears  at their own pace and time,  we cant make anyone do anything rational especially with the nature of the crypto coins, there is still quite a lot of unease in the market and people would still rather stay away from the market, if such people have made a choice not to come on board, well and good, if we cant encourage them, its better if they are left alone

Bitcoin to the moon
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

to be honest, I'm not afraid of anything , I can say with confidence that the market will return to the previous level and begin to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: