Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Today I'm only afraid of falling BTC prices, and pulling the altcoin down, so holding and expecting my pennies will never come true, I believe in this and I will continue to hold
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Today I'm only afraid of falling BTC prices, and pulling the altcoin down, so holding and expecting my pennies will never come true, I believe in this and I will continue to hold
I'm still afraid because market is now encountered volatility which it has a chances to fall down immediately in unexpected time but I'm hoping not to happen that in order to avoid losses. For me, this technoloy is one of the best investment site so I believe it will have a solution to increase again.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

You are right. Many people are still afraid of the crypto because some factors as you stated in the topic. Actually, those factors can be managed and minimized by learning more about crypto, how to invest or trade, and how to pick the right coin in the right time.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
maulidin8888

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Yang saya takutkan akan terjadi lagi seperti dulu lagi harga di pasar terun drastis. Itu yang saya takutkan mudah-mudahan tidak akan terulang kembali lagi udah cukup satu kali saja
Arlibtchunt2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

I think some people really resort to be like that since they had gamble everything what they have. It is normal indeed. If I were in their shoes then I also felt that way and make sure not to loss too much.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

we should know that investing in crypo currencies has a high risk and to be successful in crypto currency then you should be able to control emotions, calm and patient, the rising and falling prices are normal and you need not be afraid or panic
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

Again, panic and fear will really drive somebody to decide worse. Whatever the investment, if we ares till panic and fear, we will not be able to make a wise decision. While the right decision is very important because it can define whether we will lose or profit. Here, panic can drive us to sell our tokens in very bad time and leads the bad sell. therefore, just mange your fear and panic, be calmer and wiser in crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
indeed, some people are still afraid, but we cannot take it out from them, since fear is always come with risks. there's a lot of risks that you might face when you enter crypto world. but its up to you how you fight it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

in my opinion, we do not need to panic, panic will only make us lose, we must continue to be patient holding a coin,
with patience we will get the expected results, panic will make everything fall apart
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

personally, I'm afraid the market will continue to fall. the price of bitcoin will fall and maybe we will see how the cryptocurrency market will cease to exist.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Fear is something that is common to all of us. Being afraid of course is just very normal. In any investments or things that involve money, the uncertainties and fear of losing all that we  is quite normal because in everything there is a risk. In joining the cryptocurrency, of course there is a risk, and there is no exemption to it. What we can do is just to go with it and be prepared for whatever things will happen. Just be patient.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

It's just a natural tendency to freak out when we are in trouble. If someone is in the need of money and have their bitcoins as their only asset left as backup, then they should use it.
People sell their coins when they are in need. It's not always out of panic that people sell. If you are investing in crypto currencies you should already know it comes with it's great set of risks and responsibilities.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Fear is something that is common to all of us. Being afraid of course is just very normal. In any investments or things that involve money, the uncertainties and fear of losing all that we  is quite normal because in everything there is a risk. In joining the cryptocurrency, of course there is a risk, and there is no exemption to it. What we can do is just to go with it and be prepared for whatever things will happen. Just be patient.
Exactly as you say. If you won't taking any risk,  you should just quit because you won't even success if you're too afraid in all of your doubts. Always be prepared and expect the unexpected
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

too long a bearish trend, in such a situation it is normal to start to be afraid when you have absolutely no confidence that you can already go to the market. Too many bad news. Whales do everything to make people sell their savings ...
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Crypto is certainly nothing to fear, that is often a symptom of ignorance. People that do not understand crypto would be wary of trying to invest in digital money they cannot see or touch and only carries a value becasue somebody else things it is worth buying or not as the case can be. You should never try to invest more than you can afford to lose as long as you follow that rule there is nothing to fear.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

To feel fear is normal for us. It means we are totally concerned for what we are doing in our life in crypto world. Its just a challenge for us were we need to know the creative work of crypto.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

I'm afraid that the altcoins that I bought for a long time half a year ago will fall to the minimum price)))))) The market altcoins is now very unhappy..
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

The numerous scam coins in the market right now, they have made it impossible for us to trust any new coins that are coming out which means that we are not investing in the coins as we should be doing. Besides that I am not scared about much, I have been in the market long enough to know that bears are normal, they will pass.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Exactly as you say. If you won't taking any risk,  you should just quit because you won't even success if you're too afraid in all of your doubts. Always be prepared and expect the unexpected
absolutly we must take a risk to be success. but we need a good knowledge to avoid it. that's why there are still many still people being success because they have knowledge
Bitico777

Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

I have been doing cryptocurrency since August last year. Now I am afraid that the market will recover for a year or more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: