Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

No pain no gain. Only when you fear, you are able to do amazing things. Trust me. I was afraid that I cannot afford to raise my kids. Hence, I was into this cryto thing. It was great Cheesy

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

There is nothing that scares me into cryptocurrencies. Although I personally have not entered the cryptocurrency for a long time, I know that its future is worth investing, even if the current market is not good, don't be afraid.

I will be honest - yes, I am afraid a bit to lose, but I try to think logically. Usually, the great times come after corrections and falls, so all I have to do ( I know it) is to be patient and to wait.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

It is true that just being afraid without taking any steps to minimize losses is just an unwise idea. So investors must get knowledge about cryptocurrency before jumping to the crypto train.
johanliebert

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Fear is the instinct of a human, it has been in the blood since we was born. No one is fearless, but we can overcome it in many different ways.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
many people or what we call an investors are panicking because they are afraid to lose their invested money. those people are sometimes new to the crypto. we cant blame them. just let them be.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

My idea is that the fear is one of good thing during participate any activity in cryptocurrency. When you are with afraid of losing your own properties you are always with careful than normal situation. That is my idea.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

I don't think we need to be afraid of crypto. As long as we have knowledge about crypto and know how it works. Some newbies are prone to making mistakes in crypto because of their lack of knowledge in crypto. So that their bad experience always becomes a dark shadow when crypto prices go down and experience problems.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

personally, I'm afraid that due to the prolonged decline of the market this year, the cryptocurrency may collapse. the price is lower, more and more investors are leaving the cryptocurrency.
There is not a single reason to be afraid of a total collapse of the market, if bitcoin was this weak then bitcoin should have disappeared long time ago, the ones at the risk of disappearing of this market are the ones that are not patient enough, people that see the market going down and sell their coins as they lose faith in bitcoin, but as long as you do not do that then you are fine.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

It seems to me that many people are afraid that bitcoin will soon fall to the bottom and everyone will calm down and will not remember bitcoin anymore. Many people believe that bitcoin more than 20 000 will not rise, it was the maximum price for bitcoin in 2017. However, I completely disagree with this opinion.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

Am afraid of the current market situation
I want to know maybe it has declined even more
Which will now renamed him crypto
I want to know sì that I would know whether to hold your tokens or drop them off
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Most people are risk averse meaning that they fear risk. They are not ready to leave their comfort zone regarding investments. Fear is normal. One should not be encouraged to invest what he cannot loose. In the crypto market, the trend though dicey is not fearful. If you buy and hold
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

It is normal that people are afraid that they will lose their investment especially when market crashes.
In tough situations  we should control our fear somehow as fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

WHEN YOU TELL SOME PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTO, SOME PANIC AND SAY CRYPTO IS A SCAM, SOME EVEN SEE IT AS A PONZI SCHEME. BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE OPPORTUNITY THEY ARE MISSING. WONT BLAME THEM THOUGH, THEY ARE JUST IGNORANT. BUT THE THING IS YOU DONT HAVE TO HATE WHAT YOU KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

The crypto market has not been studied to the end and it is not predictable, so many of us are afraid of this uncertainty and the fact that everything may end badly.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Even many experienced investors are afraid of loosing what they have in this times. But of course, holding is clearly only way to save your money and also make profit. So, I think everybody should be more relax and try to not think about selling.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Why are you using "we"? Not all people are in panic with the performance of the market. It would be a waste of money if panic is in our mind and it would definitely not a good idea to panic.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Although entering the cryptographic market for so long has some experience to overcome the fear of bitcoin will collapse. But the market fluctuates constantly also make me worry. The crypto-cryptography market is very diversified, with many new coins replaced. Will future bitcoins hold the No. 1 spot?
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

I'm afraid that the price will continue to fall and the price of my portfolio will fall several times
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Firstly, I'm afraid of losing more of my investments to this recession going on in the market and most importantly, I'm afraid Eth could go down to $50 and if this happens, I'm doomed.
yunjia26

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

We fully understand the professional knowledge, opportunities and risks coexist, so we have to have confidence in ourselves, to maintain a good attitude to buy, sell, there is nothing terrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: