Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3337 times)
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

People are afraid of losing their money, so they are increasingly running to sell their coins to the stock exchange, after each regular small drop in the market or market correction.It is normal to be afraid of losing money and even after the statements of the next pompous rich conservatives, who are not profitable for the new position of the financial market ! The problem is initially in ourselves, every day more and more people come to crypto business,but as soon as they reach the point of their chapel ,they stop,it's investing!I believe that blockchain technology is the future and cryptography is only at the beginning of its path!!!
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

For me, there is always something to be afraid of when you are in this kind of business. I mean we are talking about money here. Whenever money is involved you should take a risk in everything. Also, we are afraid of scammers that as of now, there are lots of them. You should always be alert and be careful on who you trust.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

I am still afraid of getting my money back since I invested very huge in altcoins. It has been my headache and I use to deliberate on this everyday that when will market stabilized so that I get my share and avoid loss.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

What I fear is not about cryptocurrencies having its PUMP and DUMP, what I fear to happen is when this forum might ruin because of too many spammers spamming different thread with their nonsense discussion that is already been discussed before. This forum is the foundation of our success, this is the first place where our journey begin with cryptocurrencies that helps us to earn bigger money.

But it is so sad to see that most of us here are not seeing that importance, not obeying the rules, just to benefit themselves and doesn't even care about what is happening in this forum.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

It seems to me that most people are afraid of the risk that the entire currency crypto will simply turn out to be a bubble. But I do not believe it, because I understand the whole potential of the market crypto. I am more frightened by the various subjective factors that negatively affect coin prices - for example, the decisions of different countries or financial structures against the crypto.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

When I enter this market, the thing that worries me the most is that hackers are always attacking us at any time if we do not really care about security. According to me, they should not be so loophole that they rob us of our money

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

most people are afraid that crypto are new members, while old members who already understand crypto, they will never be afraid to keep crypto assets
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

I believe that people who can become bounty hunters will agree with you, but those investors in the market will not think about the problem like this. He/she cares whether the property will disappear!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Personally, I'm not afraid of the fact that the crypto market will be a bubble or will fall further. I always believe in its excellent potential and gradual recovery in the future. I'm usually frightened by another - the risk of encountering hackers who steal money from my wallet.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

People is afraid because they used money that suppose to be for emergency, loan, and money that is borrowed so they panic when they heard that crypto price starts to drop and decided to sell their coins to lessen the loss... They don't plan ahead...
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I am afraid of the fact that crypto currency market will not be restored and this current problem will kill the market, I don't believe in it but I am afraid so much.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

nothing ,been investing since 2012
lost and win ,i'm use to it already...if u are afraid keep ur money out from here ...investment is not for pussy
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

I have seen now many crypto been dump to 90% and i afraid if that token price going to zero.  Although there are big probability the price will going up and the marketcap has possibility to increase but high volatility of crypto make me afraid.

Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Maybe the cost of coins has fallen where most of them have taken advantage of because they contributed greatly and completed a little exchange. But I think that there are still many opportunities in the crypto industry.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

I think that fear exists in all life. Those who want to enter the world of electronic money should know the possibilities and risks that you may encounter. Most people panic when they see the price down. Some fear losing their money in the password, even so they are all here because they get benefits from it.

Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

The crypto market has various threats that can scare people. After all, this is a sphere with high volatility and significant risks for investors. Therefore, it is logical to be afraid of falling prices, negative trends and unsuccessful investments. But personally, I'm afraid that just someone will steal my money from my wallet - I've faced this fraud several times.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

Maybe the cost of coins has fallen where most of them have taken advantage of because they contributed greatly and completed a little exchange. But I think that there are still many opportunities in the crypto industry.

Look at the graphs - I do not see anything that can really scare you. The altcoins (many of them) and Bitcoin are not going to fall these days. Hope, the growth of all the cryptocurrencies will be not stopped.
gxxxz123xp

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:38:06 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 05:26:16 PM by gxxxz123xp

well, it's okay for someone to have feelings of loss their hodl.. and afraid it's normal, but don't need to panic. just wait and see for some change Grin
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

I see a lot of people are afraid, panic etc, but i am sure this is newcomers, if somebody in crypto more then one year - he has his own strategy for bear and bull markets. Because just calm person can survive here. Newcomers will learn or leave.
pao25

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

panic does not work. If you do not believe this yet, wait a bit longer, you will see. even if you lose, you should be able to laugh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: