Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

We just need to recognize the fact that investment in the crypto field always assumes rather high risks for investors. But there is also the opposite side of the medal - the possibility of success and significant earnings. But for this, you need to carefully select a project for investment and not succumb to panic - it only prevents ambitious investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

I think the thing is feared in the crypto world when all assets are hacked by someone
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

I don't seem to understand your stand, it is human
nature. If we aren't sure of something then it is scary
for us, of course who would like to lose their money?
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

I think the reason is that there are many negative reviews from people who lost money in the crypto currency market. However, they are to blame for themselves, because knowing little information they decided that they could easily earn money on the crypto-currency market.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

I'm afraid I'll lose all my profits because of the market dumping. The market is very low right now.

But eventually it goes away when we get used to all these so-called fears.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

If you are participating in a project that is already running and nearing completion, but the project does not get good sales results, then you have to go immediately and for other projects that are far more promising. Be careful in choosing a project, choose those who have reached the minimum target of sales. So you have great hopes for getting results from it. Most projects that are nearing completion and not yet able to get good sales results, they will only lead to failure, which then people call a scam.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
i think losing money and not being able to restore them is what scares me the most so i believe that it is the common fear

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

If you are participating in a project that is already running and nearing completion, but the project does not get good sales results, then you have to go immediately and for other projects that are far more promising. Be careful in choosing a project, choose those who have reached the minimum target of sales. So you have great hopes for getting results from it. Most projects that are nearing completion and not yet able to get good sales results, they will only lead to failure, which then people call a scam.
i think thag people should not be afraid of making mistakes they shojld be afraid of not learning from mistakes and making tme twice

SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

every individual must have fear, and such dread can not be disposed of, for fear is an inclination that can not be dispensed with in a man. in any case, we should beat these feelings of dread, not to dispose of them. one approach to beat the dread is to understand that to work in digital currency we have numerous dangers to be confronted, one of which is the loss of cash used to contribute. as I would like to think, on the off chance that we are prepared with every one of the dangers confronted, the dread be felt not very enormous.
Junixi

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
i am afraid of losing the perfect deal and jot earn a lot on it as people can be very unattentive when it comes to catching good deals

Junixi

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

every individual must have fear, and such dread can not be disposed of, for fear is an inclination that can not be dispensed with in a man. in any case, we should beat these feelings of dread, not to dispose of them. one approach to beat the dread is to understand that to work in digital currency we have numerous dangers to be confronted, one of which is the loss of cash used to contribute. as I would like to think, on the off chance that we are prepared with every one of the dangers confronted, the dread be felt not very enormous.
yeah we should learn to control our wmotions in order not tonlose our good position and money of course as emotions can be our enemy

Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

There will be nothing should make anxious about a direct result though you would apprehensive about scams you must Abstain from it. When setting off Previously, should this crypto universe. You must have a legitimate learning for you should realize regarding coins, tokens, crusades Furthermore ventures. What's more assuming that you bring been scammed At that point take it as a life lessing. You ought make watchful following the long haul. Also particular case that's only the tip of the iceberg thing, Assuming that you need to get cash then you compelling reason to trust Also Holding up is an absolute necessity.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

The continuous downtrend trajectory of the market is one of the factors that makes other investors afraid of. And because of fear, they fail to grab the opportunity of investing more while the price of the cryptocurrency is cheap. And once you fear, you will not also take a step to make your dreams come true.

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Actually some of thing that ill afraid of is the loose of profit the coins that ill hold so long, And was hard to comeback a high prices of each coins that ill have for now. And they have some kind that ill afraid also it to be panic on when the market going into dump situation and have a time ill sell my coins a low of prices.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

What I am afraid of is a lot of fud is going to be spread again and a lot of people will sell and the price goes down again. Hopefully , people will not believe in any negative news. If you really support crypto, you'll hodl and wont get affected.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

If someone chooses "investment" as their business, they can not feel afraid or panic actually. Because investment (in this case we are talking about crypto) is certainly have a risk, we can get much profit if we are good in it or we can get much loss if we are bad in it. Don't be afraid buddy, crypto is a great choice to invest your money.
MariaSerebrennikova

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

I think that fear and panic engulfs people only because they do not fully understand what cryptography is, what blockchain technology is, what their potential is and what the future is. People succumb to the General trend and buy cryptocurrencies in a growing market, and then again panic and listen to not competent people and sell their cryptocurrency in the negative!!!
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

If someone chooses "investment" as their business, they can not feel afraid or panic actually. Because investment (in this case we are talking about crypto) is certainly have a risk, we can get much profit if we are good in it or we can get much loss if we are bad in it. Don't be afraid buddy, crypto is a great choice to invest your money.
The most important thing is to invest wisely and have knowledge of crypto-currencies, we need to constantly learn to keep up. Risks are always there where there is a good profit, the main thing is not to be afraid and constantly learn.

zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Not sure you can be surprised that people are scared. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment. Just don't invest more than you can afford to lose and it should be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: