Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3337 times)
Collynzo

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

I think the fear can be categorized into unexpected and bad experience, those with in experience are bound to make mistakes and the fear of not wanting to lose their funds scare them away while those with bad experience either by having fallen for scams, bad investments and trade losses will eventually be wary and scared of continuing but the tough keeps going
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.

indeed, all altcoins are now almost affected by the start of weakening bitcoin, but it will be ascertained that because of the momentary sentiment, the next few months will be able to catch up and regain strength

MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 02:03:47 PM by MrLBE

fear is something human, let alone see the current Crypto market movement. there are some things that create fear, first, the loss of capital, secondly, the collapse of Cryptocurrency.
turittly

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Im afraid that situation will be worse and worse in future, for example in bounty there will be no softcaps reached and no payments to bounty hunters and more and more scams,delay and so on , and more people participate, so all receive pennies.
immersionforster

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

it's a feeling, it's not like you can overcome it so easily. ofc fear is not good, but it has it's on purpose. It protects you sometimes to do something stupid. I think that's the reason.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I am scared of loosing a profit because I can't get a money for what I've worked. Scam bounties are kinda disappointing because they wasted our time rather than to use it for a good bounty. Afraid of not increasing of the different value of my tokens.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

The market of crypto currency is too unstable and therefore even experienced investors are afraid of losing their profits. I think that people just need to be patient and carefully analyze their investments so that the fear disappears.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

Of course, too many people are especially afraid of traders to invest in crypto coins falling  so now they sell them at a cheap price All because of the coin today has fallen in price today.
We have to stay calm,because whatever the investment, if we ares till panic and fear, we will not be able to make a wise decision. While the right decision is very important because it can define whether we will lose or profit. Here, panic can drive us to sell our tokens in very bad time and leads the bad sell. therefore, just mange your fear and panic, be calmer and wiser in crypto. Good luck mate.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Of course not. In any case, this makes no sense and it seems to me that if you fear nothing good will come of this just will not work
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

If you are new in crypto, then you are right to feel afraid of the situation. In general it is normal because fluctuations of rate in crypto is the main character, donot need to afraid these situations. When a person start investing in crypto then he should make his mind regarding fluctuations of rates . So my opinion is donot need to panic here it is quite normal, make your planning according to this.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

If there is nothing like panic then there would be nothing like courage. So whenever you’re afraid, you should take courage and jump back and be ready to take the risk. And you just mentioned only the good things, what about those that invested and took the risk but ended up losing all they had? So you see, if you’re doing anything, it’s not only about having courage, you should also be smart and not take courage as a stupid man, try to be wise and quit at the right time.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

I do not see any sense in this and it seems to me that it is contrary to the successful and large earnings in the cryptocurrency
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Of losing money. I think all of us are afraid of being lost in money but from the other side there is nothing bad at all, it is just money that could be earnd one more time.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Due to contineous dropping of crypto coin market price value,most of the investors are afraid of lossing their money.But for me,i still believe that the market price value of all crypto coin will bounce back in high value.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

There is a fear on the market if they still decreases up to $100 of ethereum coin in a market thus all my tokens are earned from ER20 wallet address powered by ethereum base wallet. Sad to say i still hope for a recovery movement of price by the end of this year 2018.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

I wasn't afraid of not happening yet, and I based all situations in reality so I won't be speculating for bad thoughts. If somebody or there's a group of traders in your community was afraid of such rumors behind us, we can encourage them to pursue for better chance of surviving during their struggles. Most of the people were afraid of price crashes and price downtrend period, but as the day went through we need to be more furious and braver enough to control our emotions.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I think the only reasonable fear we can have is that the main objective of cryptos will be diverted and we will end up following the money alone, no matter what technology and what you wanted to achieve, let's just be guided by money and end up without the philosophy that started it all.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

it is true that fear is useless, but it is a feeling that comes naturally when we see a 50:50 possibility, and eliminating this fear is the most difficult in my opinion because there is no theory of eliminating fear... only logic can reduce fear and not everyone has the ability to think logically when the market is red.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

it is true that fear is useless, but it is a feeling that comes naturally when we see a 50:50 possibility, and eliminating this fear is the most difficult in my opinion because there is no theory of eliminating fear... only logic can reduce fear and not everyone has the ability to think logically when the market is red.

The fear is useless until you make the right decisions. Sure, you need at least 51%, not 1 to 1, then you will fill way better, than your chances for the win is bigger, not much, but still bigger.
That's right when the market is falling, you are reacting more emotionally, then with some logic, that's what's the trading is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: