Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38742 times)
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

what wallet version are you using? Make sure its 0.3 (check website) . Also some AV or firewall software may block it from sync. Also what language of the seed?

It was the latest version of the wallet that I downloaded the very same day.
I have no 3rd part AV or FW.
I was trying to restore seed from sumo, language of the seed is russian.
Anyway lately I managed to restore directly from sumo wallet.

A little peek into some of the chatter on =https://t.me/ryocurrencyTelegram, you should join us there for quicker assistance.  

Quote from: RyoCurrency
Options:
1. https://vk.com/@ryo_currency-vosstanovlenie-koshelka-iz-sid-frazy-na-russkom-yazyke
also feel free to ask here, if you feel like its more convenient for you https://t.me/ryocurrency_ru
2. Or if you have any linux disto, you can recover cli wallet with 0.3 without problems and convert it into english ( "set seed language" command) and use eng seed in GUI/LITE wallet[/quote author=RyoCurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andre100

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

But it's really quite simple.

Thx man, look simple  Roll Eyes
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Hello, i have a question: what is max supply of the coins? How many coins in the circulation and what inflation rate? thank you!

RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

Hello, i have a question: what is max supply of the coins? How many coins in the circulation and what inflation rate? thank you!
hello.
Circulating supply is here
Emission curve is here
Total Supply
88,188,888 coins in 20 years
(including 8M dev. fund)
Then 263,000 coins each year for inflation
Bullets_Bisa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the project even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
ppzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

He definitely has a great future.
Who he? The Dev? Well, he definitely has a great future. Should give him much credit for playing that trick with sumo. Glad I sold my sumos though.
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Coming from the Ryo Lab...
@mosu_forge cooking up an atomic mix!

Nostradamus411
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

coiprimfel

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your idea’s accounting and operations?
Brandon.Gadi

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

[Ryo Currency 'Pie Orbital' 0.3.1.0]

• New RPC calls to enable our new GUI
  • Full support for Unicode on Windows, Russian seeds in particular (пpивeт!)
  • Start of large-scale refactoring withing the daemon to improve its speed
  • For full support of Unicode fonts we advise to use http://cmder.net/ console on Windows.

Automatically updated blockchain download is available at:  https://download.ryo-currency.com/blockchain.raw

Changelog

Bug Fixes
fix invalid memory access #110
fix windows cmd line #108
fix gcc8 compile under linux #101
fix possible infinite loop in tx_pool #100
fix Monero caching bug #86
Wallet fixes #94
Wallet: fix division by zero #104
simplewallet: fix unspend output #103
Windows Internationalization Fixes #99
Implement Windows Unicode APIs #102
Fix lookahead setting on restored wallets #114
fix wrong exit code for --help #90
fix URI parsing #87
fix compile with boost local #84
extent monero_add_library_with_deps #77
fix tests for block reward #75
fix unittest base58 #73
fix gtest MinGW compile (tests) #113
fix broken travis (tests) #93
fix unit tests #88
fix tests #69

Enhancements
Add v5 fork checkpoint #115
add developer pgp-key's #109
Add close wallet rpc call #107
Open wallet on restore #106
Use zram instead of swap for the Raspberry Pi #105
Hash keccak unroll #97
Optimise hashes #96
Add prng self-test #95
Upgrade prng to c++ #92
extent travis CI tests #89
integrate fmt library #71

Misc
CMake rename monero_add_library #81
increase minimal CMake version to 3.1.0 #80
remove address from DNS txt record #72

Nostradamus411
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

[Ryo Wallet 'Atom' 1.0.0-0.3.1.0]

Overview
  • Next Generation GUI Wallet for Ryo-currency
  • Current release: Atom v1.0.0
  • Daemon version: 'Pie Orbital' 0.3.1.0

Meet the first release of the new, Electron based, Ryo Wallet: Atom v1.0.0. Being the foundation for further development, this initial release already brings several improvements over previous GUI wallet.

This wallet merges the functionality of the Full and LITE wallet into one, and adds a third (default) option to use local + remote node. By default, this will allow you to get started right away, but still download the Ryo blockchain for 100% reliability and anonymity.

Contributors for this release
mosu-forge (gui wallet dev)
fireice-uk (core dev)
psychocrypt (core dev)
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Hi, I was just on vacation for a longer time and noticed in one of my exchanges I had received some Ryo from a hard fork automatically. Thats very kind from you guys to take care of this! Many coins people lost because they werent there to exchange them, so i really appreciate you did it for us. I will support your project and love everything about it! If you need any help just post so we can become the #2 privacy coin after Monero, but even #3 or #4 or #5 would be fine, and maybe some day #1 haha. Nice work! I do think projects like this will boom HARD in the coming months and years because the storage of value is so much better than some token-garbage. Thanks! Hope you guys are DRIVEN and loving your work for this coin!
unstablepoodenga

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

A great project received much praise from everyone. I will follow the project. Smiley Smiley
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

[Ryo Wallet 'Atom' 1.0.0-0.3.1.0]

Overview
  • Next Generation GUI Wallet for Ryo-currency
  • Current release: Atom v1.0.0
  • Daemon version: 'Pie Orbital' 0.3.1.0

Meet the first release of the new, Electron based, Ryo Wallet: Atom v1.0.0. Being the foundation for further development, this initial release already brings several improvements over previous GUI wallet.

This wallet merges the functionality of the Full and LITE wallet into one, and adds a third (default) option to use local + remote node. By default, this will allow you to get started right away, but still download the Ryo blockchain for 100% reliability and anonymity.

Contributors for this release
mosu-forge (gui wallet dev)
fireice-uk (core dev)
psychocrypt (core dev)

I was excited about this release. Unfortunately, it's not working at my end. It seems to hang at "Starting daemon" with the pulsating globe icon. It doesn't even close properly at this point after clicking "X" on the upper right hand corner and then the "EXIT" confirmation; it just hangs at "Closing..." and "X" needs to be clicked again at this point before the window finally closes. Note that I have an existing and current database file at C:\ProgramData\ryo used with the prior RyoGUIWallet v0.3.0.0. Atom should have picked it up where it left off, right?

My wizard settings are all default except for "Local Daemon Only". The images below are screenshots of my settings which shows the default "Advanced Options" and that of the points at which it hangs at "Starting daemon" and "Closing...". Are the default "-1" values under Advance Options valid and normal? Is there something I somehow overlooked to not make it work as expected?

mosu_forge

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I was excited about this release. Unfortunately, it's not working at my end. It seems to hang at "Starting daemon" with the pulsating globe icon. It doesn't even close properly at this point after clicking "X" on the upper right hand corner and then the "EXIT" confirmation; it just hangs at "Closing..." and "X" needs to be clicked again at this point before the window finally closes. Note that I have an existing and current database file at C:\ProgramData\ryo used with the prior RyoGUIWallet v0.3.0.0. Atom should have picked it up where it left off, right?

Hey visdude,

The values of -1 are normal, they just mean no limits imposed. Atom will pick up the old blockchain location.

As to why it is not starting, at that point Atom is trying to start the daemon and waiting for RPC to respond. Can you try running manually ryod.exe bundled with Atom (C:\Program Files\ryo\RyoWallet\resources\bin) or check if windows firewall is blocking it at all?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 05:41:45 AM by visdude

Hey visdude,

The values of -1 are normal, they just mean no limits imposed. Atom will pick up the old blockchain location.

As to why it is not starting, at that point Atom is trying to start the daemon and waiting for RPC to respond. Can you try running manually ryod.exe bundled with Atom (C:\Program Files\ryo\RyoWallet\resources\bin) or check if windows firewall is blocking it at all?

Thanks for the timely reply, mosu_forge.

Windows Firewall is off as I am using a different AV/firewall and there is no issue there. However, ryod seems to bomb out.

Edit:

Never mind. I got it. It needs to be run as admin. Is it best practice to restore the wallet from seed in Atom instead of just importing the one from the prior version for proper registration of wallet file in the appropriate folder?

mosu_forge

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Windows Firewall is off as I am using a different AV/firewall and there is no issue there. However, ryod seems to bomb out.

[img omitted]

Edit:

Never mind. I got it. It needs to be run as admin. Is it best practice to restore the wallet from seed in Atom instead of just importing the one from the prior version for proper registration of wallet file in the appropriate folder?

I have no idea why some people need to run ryod.exe as admin on windows, I never have. If it bothers you, I would check the directory permissions on C:\ProgramData\ryo.

[EDIT] You could also move C:\ProgramData\ryo to somewhere else since the new GUI has the option to select a location, if for some reason you can't change permissions in C:\ProgramData, but then make sure to use the --data-dir argument anytime you run ryod.exe manually if you do that. [/EDIT]

The best practice is to import the old wallet, using the import from legacy gui feature will be the easiest. The reason it is best to import instead of restoring from seed is that Atom utilizes more information from the wallet cache file than the old GUI wallet, so it shows things like who you sent funds to, which was never available in the old wallet, and will be lost if you restore from seed.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:00:41 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:11:10 AM by visdude

[img omitted]

Edit:

I have no idea why some people need to run ryod.exe as admin on windows, I never have. If it bothers you, I would check the directory permissions on C:\ProgramData\ryo.

[EDIT] You could also move C:\ProgramData\ryo to somewhere else since the new GUI has the option to select a location, if for some reason you can't change permissions in C:\ProgramData, but then make sure to use the --data-dir argument anytime you run ryod.exe manually if you do that. [/EDIT]

The best practice is to import the old wallet, using the import from legacy gui feature will be the easiest. The reason it is best to import instead of restoring from seed is that Atom utilizes more information from the wallet cache file than the old GUI wallet, so it shows things like who you sent funds to, which was never available in the old wallet, and will be lost if you restore from seed.

It's not that I purposely ran it as admin. I ran ryod.exe manually per your suggestion (presumably to test/troubleshoot my issue) but as I stated earlier, it bombs out. So I tried running it as admin just to see what happens and that seems to solve my issue. It doesn't bother me at all. I just turned on "Run as administrator" in Atom.exe's shortcut properties and everything is peachy. I have no idea why Windows would require admin permission on some apps and doesn't for others.

Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:24 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 08:53:54 PM by Skyzer0

Message deleted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: