Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

You are right. There are lot of scam ICOs. So you should learn how to analyze ICO before investing. In any ICO you should check the project first. What are they want to do, if it has any potential. Also see their private sale and pre sale progress. How successful they are in those events. Read their whitepapers. Good ICO will deliver top notch presentation. Also investigate the members.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

invest on ICO its very risk but if you select good coins defiantly receive good coins   
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
if you're serching for legit or classified ICO sites, i suggest to make some research first to prevent joining scam or fake ICO because most project nowadays is copy paste from legit project which is turn to ponzi after thi initial coin offering , so much better to seek some information first. which is you can obtain more information about the project, such their social media sites and etc, where more people or investors sharing their experiences about the project ,
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Why take the risk at an ico and lose eth. Airdrops are better and do not cost money. In my sig is a good airdrop and a good ico. There are 400 tokens for free

Artificial Intelligence Super Medical Chain
Abbreviated as ASM network, ASM technology relies on Ethereum, and Ethereum allows us to build a distributed computing network that provides high-performance computing services on demand. ASM will create a distributed computing network structure, in which the requesting node will assign computing tasks to the user nodes. Users can pay ASM tokens for the using of the computing resources provided by the network, or they can become computing power providers to earn ASM tokens.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

You can invest in LocalCoinSwap - it is another crypto-exchange which distributes all of their profits between token holders. Ends next week, raised about 12 million USD, ICOBench 4.4.
I love exchange tokens because they provide passive income!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Yes icos are very profitable but also u can use big amount of your money, this is depend on u if u are going to invest to icos u have too much icos u need to find right one if u cant find u can lose too much even mos of them are scam u can lose all your money.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

I had invested in an ICO and it did not turned so well in my favor. It always came to me that I should not have invested because of the price change in Bitcoin. I should've had more profit holding than investing.
In fact, Investing in an ICO is profitable as long as you invested in the right ICO. They will say that research helps, it does but everything will not turn out in our favor. There are ICOs that is promising but in the end turned out to be scams. At this market, we cannot be too certain.

If I will choose, I'd rather hold than invest in ICO.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I believe in  Productivist ICO.  Productivist offers supply chain management which will not only search for the right local supplier, at the right price matching the timescale according to the Client’s needs but also has a means of tracking the process, monitoring it by means of an App.
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Finding a really good ICO now is not so easy, but it's possible to do it. First of all, carefully study the information about the ICO and the team that is developing it.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Before you start invest you must know that there is many risk when you choose to invest in ICO. And the biggest risk is SCAM. You must learn first how to choose good one. Beside that, some ICO can failed in the middle way so you must ready when it come. I think it's better to invest in strong coin in long term than just gambling with ICO.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Regards.

Hi my fellow investors, for me ICO is really worth to invest, trust me. What you need to do is find some good and real ICO.
You must careful to choose so you can avoid scam in the future. There is ICO spreadsheet, here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

invest on ICO its very risk but if you select good coins defiantly receive good coins   

Good research and limited investment in ICO can get you some money, no doubt, but you should be careful.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

ICO is the best place to invest for greater profit, do some research before investing in ICO.
it will take time to get a good ICO project.
EQI

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Like any investment, research first. Check out the team, the roadmap, the community, etc to have a gauge of the legitimacy.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Investing in ICO is very profitable but very risky. I would suggest to invest only what you can afford to lose. You can minimize the risky by studying and reviewing the project.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

Even if an ICO doesn't turn out to be a scam, there are a lot of cons of investing in ICOs.
The first and foremost is that the moment ICO will be listed on any exchange, the price wouldn't be as much as you paid during the ICO or pre ICO. That obviously is very disappointing to see.
Second like you've mentioned, a big percentage of ICOs turn out to be scams and it breaks the trust of all the investors out there when such companies run away with people's money.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Regards.
The right question is,do you really know the field of ICO?because if not better stay away from this because they are really good in misleading people,making them believe that they are useful and functional,legit and reliable but after you have invested,they will gone with the wind so think of many things before putting money into it

Better read this on how to find goodnbetter one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

The first and foremost is that the moment ICO will be listed on any exchange, the price wouldn't be as much as you paid during the ICO or pre ICO. That obviously is very disappointing to see.

That is mainly due to all investors who have got coins with some bonus will dump their coins to take a quick profit so most of these new coins price will go down after the exchange listing. But those coins which have got a very high demand may do better but very difficult to find out those so-called good coins to invest. These days I'm buying coins only from exchanges after listing the coin.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

Do not trust and put your money into any ICO blindly, before investing you should check roadmap, look how good is the developers team behind the ICO and check other aspects so that you will not get scammed
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
Merited by ehrz22 (1)

You are right. There are lot of scam ICOs. So you should learn how to analyze ICO before investing. In any ICO you should check the project first. What are they want to do, if it has any potential. Also see their private sale and pre sale progress. How successful they are in those events. Read their whitepapers. Good ICO will deliver top notch presentation. Also investigate the members.

There are really risks in investing, even this icos that really have a great features suddenly turned scammed. Like everyone else is saying, only invest what we can afford to lose.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: