Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Investing in ICO is very risky, but more profitable. Read more about detecting scam and how to analyze wp.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

With the current market price decline, investing in ICOs is not feasible because of the loss. So my advice for you is to invest in the crypto top of the market like BTC and ETH then hold until the end of 2018. You should follow the exchange rate to be able to invest at the time of billion prices at the bottom.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Israel712

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Investing in ICO is not a bad idea if you don't run into scammers. You are advised to do a thorough investigation of the team  handling the project and to go through their roadmap. But you may also ask for other people's research about the ICO'S you may have decided to invest in before drawing a conclusion.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

In my opinion ICO really is a good investment and it is a option for those with long-term facility, but many scams can hinder our choices and make this type of option even more difficult. In conclusion, the selection process became more rigorous, so the purpose of the project and team can be considered as the basis for choosing a good ICO.
True with the increasing number if ICOs turning into scam it will be hard for investors choose which ICO they will be investing.  They will likely have a doubt and the risk seems bigger.  Any investors will not just invest in any coin that they think have the potential to grow and will be an interest for others to.  As much as possible,  they would invest on the coin with the highest possible profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Invest on ICO its a very good idea to make money. Its a very smart way to earn huge money. Scam is the main obstacle of ICO invest. Before invest you need to know about project mission whitepaper team member that can help you lot.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

If you research a bit you will find good icos
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
you can invest in icos, i see nothing bad in it, just be careful not to lose ebpvrythong in a scam ico. i hope you know to tell them apart
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

If you research a bit you will find good icos

some people say that scam icos are more than a half on the markst but i think and i hope they are wrong, so it is fins to invest
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Invest on ICO its a very good idea to make money. Its a very smart way to earn huge money. Scam is the main obstacle of ICO invest. Before invest you need to know about project mission whitepaper team member that can help you lot.
telling apart a scam ico from agood one is jot that hard actially, it comes with the time and experience,adn, unfortu ately, one or two fails
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

I think it would be wise to choose the altcoins that are in top hundred list of coin market cap. Among them there are many potential coins. Just do market analysis and choose what is best for you.
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
well, i think there is npthimg bad, so try if you feel that you should do it in such a way. I think there are many good icos, so good luck!
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

Regards.
ICO is a good idea, but currently there are too many unsuccessful projects or scam projects members, you should choose and consider when investing!

Yep thats true. maybe we should look not for the ICOs but for the existing projects. Many ICOs are scam but ones who aren't may do a great product as for example REMME. In my opinion, they are doing great! have a look at their site!

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

I think it would be wise to choose the altcoins that are in top hundred list of coin market cap. Among them there are many potential coins. Just do market analysis and choose what is best for you.
yes, sure, you need to do your own analysis, do not trust people on the net. Because you have to take the whole responsibility on yourself
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

of course there are many scam ICOs out there but if you are able to find a good ico which seems to have a good project, a good team as well as a good financial plan than it is definetly worth it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

Regards.
In wouldn't say that you should, because there are other options like participating in bounties. But ICO investment does produce huge profit as long as the project becomes a success particularly with its ICO. But like I've said "as long as the project becomes a success." Which means there is also a huge possibility that they will fail. It's really up to you. If you're bold enough to take the risk, then do it!

hungblockchain1602
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

Regards.
If you would like to invest in ICO, you can find a project for investing and make profit from it. However, before investing in a project, you must carefully consider about that project because perhaps you will loose your initial investment. Firstly, you should have knowledge for yourself about cryptocurrency market, know how to realize, identify what is a good or a bad project, which depends on criterion such as: projected team, white paper, sectors for investment, hard cap, soft cap, advantages of that project compared to others in the same field. Good luck to your investment!
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

Investing in ICO is very profitable but very risky because some ICO are scam. But you can lessen the risk by reviewing, studying and researching the whitepaper of your chosen project.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Regards.
The best thing to do is perform a personal research on the project before investment. Know about the authenticity of the project by reading the whitepaper for the idea behind the ICO. Some ideas should give you a certain level of assurance that project will be successful or not. Read about the team members and their credentials too. Find out who the advisor is.

kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

It is a good idea to invest in ICO since the price of the tokens are still low. It is a good chance actually for all the investors out there who have spare coins like you. But if you want to invest in ICO, much better if you research first the ICO you're investing to. There are some websites that rates ICO try to check them out.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

it depends on you, if you want to get a big income but the risk is also big then I suggest you to invest in ICO, but if you are afraid to invest that has a big risk then I suggest not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: