Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
If you want to invest in a good ICO project and can develop in the future, then you need to look into the project. But I recommend the quickest way is to invest in projects with crowded participants

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
If you want to invest in a good ICO project and can develop in the future, then you need to look into the project. But I recommend the quickest way is to invest in projects with crowded participants

I do not think so; sometimes the projects are crowded because they have their promotional strategies, but they are not sure their projects will be successful in the future.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Some ICO give good profit. From last I know Phantasma or Quarkchain. They give from x5 till x10 from your investment. I think it's good profit. No so clear with QKC but this did not stop to flip

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Better not to go into ICOs, because mostly they are scams. The best way is to probably invest either in alts, or Bitcoin to make your profit. But, if you still wanna go into ICOs- then you have to do a lot of research.                                                                       
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

In 2018, almost all ICO projects are created. In all ICO projects, only about 5% are potential projects. If you want to invest in ICO, then you have to be careful of scam projects

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Regards.
If you are not confident about investing in ICO projects, then I suggest you use that money to buy altcoin. After buying altcoin, you should transfer altcoin to your cold wallet and forget about it for a few years

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

Investing on ICO is good idea but many ico's are scams and it's really hard to find with a good potential that give you a profit in the future. If I were you bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment of them all.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

Regards.
If you are not confident about investing in ICO projects, then I suggest you use that money to buy altcoin. After buying altcoin, you should transfer altcoin to your cold wallet and forget about it for a few years

With a long-term investment in altcoin, you will not get a huge profit, which is possible when investing in ICO. When investing in ICO, you just need to spend a lot of time analyzing projects. It's long, but it's worth it.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

If you have found a good project and have a risk-taking power, it makes sense to join an ICO. Some ICOs make a lot of good snow and you have to ignore it.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

Yes you should invest in ICOs they are good money making opportunities  especially when the project  the ICOhas is a good one

AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

I would not recommend you to invest in ICO now. prices in the market are falling, and most projects do not make a profit.
jump4ever

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

I think that in the moments when the market does not show any growth, an excellent way to earn are the ICO projects! In my opinion, you can invest in ICO at any time if the project is really promising and you believe in its future!
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Regards.
ICO's produce huge amount of profit considering they become successful with their token sales. Meaning, being able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. Projects hitting their hard caps usually gain market value through time. Whether or not to invest in ICO's is always a personal decision. There are lots of risks involved in any investment and ICO's are not exempted. As always, we should do our research before jumping into anything.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Why not? If you will be able to choose good project it might bring the profit. I am looking at scores here: www.icoguide.com, so take a look, maybe you will be inspired.
bethooven

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

ICO are the best place to invest for larger profit. Do some research before investing in an ICO. It would take time but it's not difficult to find a good ICO.
Look for attainable project, visible development, real world involvement, some people or some work you could verify personally, clear economic model, news on traditional medias (not the sponsored ones.) and community.

Thank you for your advice since Im a newbie, I will research for a certain ICO that is profitable in my part, The ICO foundation and the team behind the ICO are what Im going to assess before investing.
raullemos26

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

I think you have made a very good decision to want to invest instead of selling, I think ICO is a good investment option but just as you have said there are truly scams so I will advice that before you choose an ICO to invest in make sure you read the whitepaper of the ICO very well to be sure they are worth the investment.  Don't invest in an ICO that are too ambiguous in their figures, they may not be able to meet the target they have set and hence loss of investment.
wwhity

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

You should learn the information about the project you are going to invest in. As for me, I recommend looking at the projects that are leading by AmaZix team. Most of projects are promising and worthy of attention.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Yes sir you must invest in iCo because many ico are providing  good return and with good product

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

In my opinion, ICO investment for high profit investors in a short time. On the other hand, investing in ICOs is a risky investment. You may encounter a fraudulent ICO. But entering the cryptographic market requires some adventurous. In my opinion, you should do a research before investing in ICO.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

If you want to invest in ICO, you must understand what kind of risk it is. Today, a lot of scams from which you can lose your money. But if you go to the right ICO then you can make very good money.  To get out on decent ICO then You need to conduct thorough research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: