Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

Yes, you can invest in an ICO but you should the best one and worth for your wait. ICO that there is no risk and there is an assurance to your investments. Check the information, feedbacks, and if the ICO is that you can really trust.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
You can invest in ICO if you want. ICO is a potential investment option, rather than investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum or some other popular codec. To be successful you have to choose a good ICO, potential future development, benefit.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

from investments in ICO, not only developers, but also investors benefit. developers get the opportunity to put tokens at the expense of investors to bid for them to rise in price, and investors, buying initially tokens for the minimum price, can after auctions sell them more expensively. It is noteworthy that tokens can grow up to 600%!

Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

If the ICO has a bounty then I would go for its bounty rather than investing. But if the ICO looks worthy enough then I invest and still join its bounty campaign.
Linanak

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

I would not invest now in ICO, because my last investment in ICO did not bring profit.  Smiley
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

ICO is actually very legit and promising to invest. However, some notes must be learnt. We must analyze the ICO whether they have good concept and team or not. If you are sure that the ICO is very promising, just invest in ICO. I have some experiences that I hold my coins from ICO for more than 1 year and the result is awesome.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Before you jump in with real money, you should make a mock investment or a very small token investment, evaluating the opportunities that you consider to be most promising, and then track the token price from the pre-ICO stage to the post-ICO stage, and then watch to see what happens to the token value as the project moves to commercialization. Finally, you will make a decision whether invest or not.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

you should do good research in ICOs and should know about the project whether it is good or not because some of them are scam.so you should take the step very carefully by choosing good project.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Ico is always a risk. It can be good or not. The team can run away with the money after the Ico. You have to be very careful. I invested in a new exchange this month. 0.5 ETH at Telluria. That's not much money. But only a little risk. I think when the project starts you can make a lot of money like you used to with Binance

We connect money!
SOON
Own payment system
Crypto currencies and FIAT money wallets.
Exchange from FIAT money into COINS and back.
Direct access to the IBAN / SWIFT payment.
Without intermediary banks.
Minimum transfer fee.

https://telluria.at/   
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Investing in ICO is your contribution to the development of the crypto currency and, accordingly, to the development of your deposit, it seems to me that you need to invest despite the fact that the market is currently experiencing instability, or rather, a very stable decline, but this is a temporary effect.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

ICO's handled by Amazix are the best I could recommend, because they've made most of their projects successful just like shivom, bancor, havven, bankex and many more.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

ofcourse yes. crypto world it is a great opportunity for earning money. you should use it
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Not each ICOs are goldbrick as meditated alongside at hand person. You dress in ICOs and create some attainment in budgeted.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

Yes sir you must invest in iCo because many ico are providing  good return and with good product
I agree that they have a good bonus system when buying tokens at the ICO stage. But if I had money in the form of Ethereum, I would have kept the Ethereum.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

very risky to invest in ico especially ico that scam spreads so be careful with ico as not all ico are legit better check your ico cohesion so you can not scam and enjoy your you can ask questions from ico experts to ask your ico agent for not being threatened
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

You should select project carefully, investment might be good, some projects are really promising, but it is some kind of lottery, so some research is needed before investment.

You should look through rating platforms, for the first step, for example - www.icoguide.com, I am often looking at their rates and they seems to be trustworthy.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

hey i think you should check the announcement page for news and other good sites for getting good info on new ico's but before investing make sure you read the whitepapers and know about the team before investing
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

ICO is a good choice if you know if a certain is a scam or not. If you can figure it out- the whole cryptocurrency world is yours right now. 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Planning to invest in ICOs is a very good decision but there are certain things that you have to note about ICOs to ascertain its authenticity before you go ahead and invest. First of all read the entire whitepaper and get to know more about the project and what they wish to do by looking at its vision, mission, the identified problem and the proposed solution. You must also consider the feasibility of the project whether it will be achievable. Again, you must also consider the team members who are behind the project and know whether with their fields of specialty they can actually see to the success of the project. Not forgetting to check whether the team members are not being faked about the project. some projects would present high profile team members who are not even aware that their profiles are being used as team members of a project.
Currently the two top ICOs that i would recommend you join and invest massively into is Kimera Systems and WEMARK. I wish you all the best in your investment plans.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Firstly, I do not understand what people mean when they say that they have spare eth, do you have eth to burn, that is like putting money into fire mate. Anyway, 2018 has not been very kind to ICO's, I suggest that you study the previous ICO returns and their performance after they got released on exchanges before burning your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: