Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

ICO is a good choice if you know if a certain is a scam or not. If you can figure it out- the whole cryptocurrency world is yours right now. 
Many of the ICOs I saw on the floor were really down on ico so I did not care about them, could hold on to good for us but the time was too long for us to be discouraged.

Hua cuong

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

You need to choose ICO yourself, do not listen to anyone, do a full analysis, reinforce the team, study the project with fullness and if you think that the idea is very good. In conclusion, the selection process became more rigorous, so the purpose of the project and team can be considered as the basis for choosing a good ICO.
patitricks

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I suggest to make some research first to prevent joining scam or fake ICO because most project nowadays is copy paste from legit project which is turn to ponzi after thi initial coin offering, so much better to seek some information first. Which is you can obtain more information about the project, such their social media sites and etc, where more people or investors sharing their experiences about the project.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

I would prefer investing in altcoins over ICOs. This is because usually altcoins have already proven their worth so there is a higher chance of being successful. ICOs may just be starting but they can prove their worth later and soon can be profitable.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

ICOs are inspired by standard initial public offering, although in habit they are very different. The simplest way to understand an ICO is that it abide of crowdfunding on top of a blockchain. Investors buy tokens which are typically meant to be an essential part of the application that the startup wants to build.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Why not?! After all ICOs are meant to be taken advantage of. I know its kind of risky but then sometimes its worth a try! I can suggest you a good ICO project that has just begun. The name of the project is DAKUCE! Dakuce is a crypto-exchange startup striving to achieve exceptional results through the involvement of the customers. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange. It has all best features of top exchanges and some additional advanced options.
The ICO is now LIVE and ends on 12th of july 2018! Do research and take your decision wisely! You can also checkout their official website https://dakuce.com/
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Well, yeah there are some ICO now a days that are scam but if you've just make some research or investigation in it for sure you will not be scammed like most of the investors they are actually worth it ICO are the most profitable investment in these days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
funnynews

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

If you want to have some profits here, then yes, you should! Otherwise, the only thing you can do here is bounties and airdrops, which are not too good.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Yes, you can invest in an ico after you ave done a proper research about it and know what it is all about. Though there are some scam projects but it is always good to do a proper research and ach questions if need be about a project before you invest in it.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

If you find an excellent ICO and if you think that ICO project will hit then you should invest in ICO. Even I invested some ETH in an ICO Six days ago. Finding a good ICO is very very tough now. My friends suggested me to invest in Tourist Token (TOTO) ICO, I ignored and laughed at him, because that ICO Project looks garbage to me. But now my friend earned 1400 USD By investing only 97 USD! Just unbelievable.
And, I thought hashcard ICO will take big hit, I trusted the Hashcard Project but Hashcard scammed Us. So, it is really too tough to find a good ICO. But if you see them, of course, you should invest in ICO.
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

Before you invest in anything, you need to study it carefully. The almost of ICO projects are scam. You choose a project, you study it in terms of technology, application ... and evaluate it thoroughly. Since it's your money, you should consider it.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

It's up to you! Choosing a good ICO is not always easy, so be careful about investing. Take a closer look at the project, try not to be fooled!
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Not a bad time to invest now, just research the best one well. I've been investing in ICOs throughout the crash and most have still atleast maintained their price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Only I can advice you is that always DYOR (Do your own research) before investing cryptocurrency.

But for guidelines and instances, you may refer to the millionaire in ICO that publicize their spreadsheet than be used as your reference in legit ICOs out there including Ian Balina spreadsheet, cryptodiddy spreadsheet, Scrembo Paul spreadsheet and the likes.

As for the profitablity in ICO, recently Seele and Quarkchain performs more than 10X from your initial investment, thats how profitable ICOs are.
Happy hunting gem.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

If you are well versed in startup projects, you understand IT and blockchain industry then you could be a good effective investor. You can try your luck in investing into ICO projects. You'll take risks for good money in future.
funnynews

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

ICO is a good choice if you know if a certain is a scam or not. If you can figure it out- the whole cryptocurrency world is yours right now. 

You have showed my position very right, because I consider cryptocurrencies as a ticket to new arrival of world economy system, when you have cryptocurrency, you have this ticket write in your notebook or PC.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

certainly it is still a good chanel to earn money. However, you also take care and research carefully before choosing. Because there are too many fake projects in the market now. I suppose you invest in DAICO projects. they are safer
Investing your money into ICO is not a bad thing but investing at a wrong place is something which can result in loss of money and that you must be careful while choosing any of the project as the entire earning will then be dependent on this one decision. So, it is better to think and study well regarding all the projects and then you can choose any project which seems interesting to you.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Investing in a crypto project at the ICO stage is a very wise decision, the main thing is to determine what crypto projects have a future. My advice before investing in a very detailed study of the crypto project.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

It is a good idea to invest in ICO since the price of the tokens are still low. It is a good chance actually for all the investors out there who have spare coins like you. But if you want to invest in ICO, much better if you research first the ICO you're investing to. There are some websites that rates ICO try to check them out.

It always depends on the ICO you will choose. Very often, some luck and intuition help you make the right choice. Those guys that invested in a trusted and promising project a lot can become rich people in less than 2 years.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

why not! i can suggest you one!

The project is called DAKUCE.

Dakuce is a powerful and secured cryptocurrency exchange which is currently trending everywhere. It is formed by the top tier block chain enthusiasts and is anticipated to be the best cryptocurrency exchange among competition. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top notch exchange which is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors; this platform has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time abruptly. are fulfilled. The platform operates on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The ICO began on 12th june 2018 and will end on 12th of july 2018!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: