Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

ICO is a risky lane.
Invest in credible projects. You have to do good research in it.

There are many ICOs on the market. The vast majority of them are deceiving people. You need to be careful.

Do your research very well.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

of course, it's up to you to decide whether to invest money in ICO or not. I prefer investing in ICO than just trade. Because the money is better. of course the risks of loosing your money are higher, but still it's worth it.
Milanels

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

The main thing is to choose only solid and serious projects. It takes a lot of time to analyze, but there is no choice. Right now i am very interested in Usechain http://www.usechain.net
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Yes you should invest in ICOs.  Not just any ICOs but good ICOs .these projects gives you a chance to make good returns from potentially good projects,. You however have to be though with your research to ensure that you don't fall. A victim of scams and waste your money for  nothing

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Investing in ICO are still good but be cautious in doing these and take a deep research to find out if that is legit or just a scam. A lot of scam project today and it could really hard to trace in just a day of searching. It is better if you just directly invest to the existing coins cause it surely they are legit but it also consider its market trend to have a sure gains.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

Invest on ICO its a very good idea to make money. Its a very smart way to earn huge money. Scam is the main obstacle of ICO invest. Before invest you need to know about project mission whitepaper team member that can help you lot.
vivuta103

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Yes, you can invest in an ICO but you should the best one and worth for your wait. ICO that there is no risk and there is an assurance to your investments. Check the information, feedbacks, and if the ICO is that you can really trust.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

There are samples evidence and inherent reasons as to why ICO have become so obviously popular among the masses. The most obvious reason is they are utterly decentralized, anonymous, and inherently safe too.  ICO, when it comes to preparation, they seem to be ready to deliver properly a fully working and professional platform. The information provided on the site and in the whitepapers is very detailed and broad.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

ico investment I think is still worth following because there are still many new ico launched and they give a good portfolio in their whitepaper so ico participants who follow it too much because they are confident with ico they follow

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Investments in ICO are one of the most profitable activities in crypto. But in order not to invest in the scam projects you need, first of all, to look at the team, Whitepaper, read reviews about the product and the company. Many reviews, by the way, can be found here on the forum.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

If we are investing now we should first look and see how the ico Web is clear or just a scamer, but ICO is definitely a better way to invest in cryptocurrency, because When we look at promising ICOs with developers and quality teams, technical innovations , and services needed, do not hesitate for a moment before we make a transaction and join the ICO.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in an ICO because it has lots of pros like gives opportunities to promising project, doesn’t require unnecessary paperwork, community building, exposure for project,early access to potentially valuable tokens, the incentive for innovation.

yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Regards.
You can't participate in quality projects, because there are still many people robbed, garbage projects are everywhere, but you are afraid to invest. This is the reality. Too many projects will lose money after being listed. No way, this is a market decision. It is not the project itself that can decide.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Regards.
If you want more secure investment just hold your bitcoins and ethereum in your wallet nothing more is realiable and secure investment than these two coins. However if you decided to go far from this comfort zone you can invest in an ICO but make sure you have all the research and all the data that you need from the ICO you are planning to invest to be able to minimized the risk and loss of your investment.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

definitely, it is worth doing, since the crypto currency has a high occupancy due to the low cost of emission. the cost of the tokens of a particular project depends on how much money investors have invested in it and how much it has "bought" itself, and also on the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. the more successful the project, the higher will be its coins. but because of the recent fears about how some states relate to the crypto currency and the increase in the scales, the attitude towards ICO becomes ambiguous. Nevertheless, many investors, despite these facts, see the potential in ICO projects and continue to invest in it. in principle, if you invest in a promising product, the profit will justify the costs, so it's worth it.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

Investing in ICO is quite profitable, but very risky. I need to sort out the types of fraud, be able to analyze white paper
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

Investing in ico is quite profitable, but risky. If you want to invest in ico, you should check the information, the feedback, and if the ico you want is really trusted. And also, it is the best ico for you and worth the wait.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

ico investment is very profitable and can give us many advantages if ico we follow is really good but if ico we follow scam then we will lose all the money we have, if you want to follow an ico then you have to do a lot of research because merging ico very risky (be careful)

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Because we are on the bear market; Many of the iCos are well below their value. To enter the good ico, you need to do very good research.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

I would not invest now in ICO, because my last investment in ICO did not bring profit.  Smiley

you're right . But that was different . Previously, you had more chances with it
Today are far too many ico without good whitepaper .Partially very funny idea.
You think Designed by children . But everyone wants your best.
Your money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: