Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
capoklhok

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

If I think it's better for now It's better not to go to ICO, because most of them are fraud, but the best way is to invest in alts, or Bitcoin for now will benefit more, but if we still want go to ICO - then we have to do a lot of research about ico project so we can avoid Fraud.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

If its Sonder ICO - obv
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

You should choose good project, not all ICOs are scams and not all projects are good, so you should make some research. If you will be able to find right project, most probably you will get profit.

that's right.. I use ICObench to filter good ICOs, but it's not really that reliable since it can still recommend bad projects and I have no idea why. Soon, I'll be using Menlo One. Has anyone heard of it and its features? It doesn't seem like people have taken much notice of this project but I honestly think this is one is different (in a good way) from other ICO platforms.

This is a link to an interview with Menlo's CEO where he discusses about the project in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

If you want to invest in ico you must choose carefully because now many ico is scam and you can get loss if you choose wrong ico.  So before you invest see the team,  whitepaper,  their website,  their roadmap, etc.  Also you can ask the suggestion from your friends who have long been in the world ico.

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

You should choose good project, not all ICOs are scams and not all projects are good, so you should make some research. If you will be able to find right project, most probably you will get profit.

that's right.. I use ICObench to filter good ICOs, but it's not really that reliable since it can still recommend bad projects and I have no idea why. Soon, I'll be using Menlo One. Has anyone heard of it and its features? It doesn't seem like people have taken much notice of this project but I honestly think this is one is different (in a good way) from other ICO platforms.

This is a link to an interview with Menlo's CEO where he discusses about the project in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
I would not at all rely on the opinion of the site with ICOs ratings. On the site ICObench in general, the assessments of experts are made for money. Evaluation of the project before investing should be done only by yourself. This will help reduce the risks of scam, but will not protect completely.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

There are samples evidence and inherent reasons as to why ICO have become so obviously popular among the masses. The most obvious reason is they are utterly decentralized, anonymous, and inherently safe too.  ICO, when it comes to preparation, they seem to be ready to deliver properly a fully working and professional platform. The information provided on the site and in the whitepapers is very detailed and broad.
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

I think the current risk of investing in ICO in this market is very large, so I suggest you can choose the long-term investment in the top ten cryptocurrencies, because the risk of investing in them is smaller, and waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you Great interest.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

if I would invest in ico then only in Bitfence ICO. There's also a 10% bonus today, a good team and a great project. And the project is already finished

coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

It all depends on how you look at it but you have to research the ICO project extensively before investment.

Read whitepaper, examine social media accounts and project team. Also team members are one of the most important stuff for project. Research their past works, linkedin accounts, attended events etc. Also there are so many cryptocurrency for worth investing in market. Research is key point in this regard.

p.s: icodrops.com is a really great website about ongoing and upcoming ICOs.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

I think I should invest in an ICO project. Anyone can set up an ICO project and make token sales through a variety of platforms, of which the most prominent now is Ethereum. The costs associated with ICO promotion and contribution payments are much lower than for many other projects.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

Not all ICO projects are scam, there are still genuine projects around. However, you have to research well before investing. The ROI will take longer time to achieve since it is a new project, hence you must be prepared to hold for a longer period.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

yes of course you should invest in ico by buying and being an ICO participant so you can grow the assets you have but if you are afraid then you may not to invest in ico.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

investing is related to the person himself. Investigations should be made at the point of investment. Investors think that the market is in bad condition these days. Everybody gets lots of money.
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

In the beginning you need to choose a good project, if you find a project that is trustworthy, you will get a good profit.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

investing is related to the person himself. Investigations should be made at the point of investment. Investors think that the market is in bad condition these days. Everybody gets lots of money.
Indeed for that you have to invest in ICO. Not only ICO but ICO is good. These projects give you the opportunity to get good results from potentially good projects. However you should be with your research to ensure that you do not fall.
Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

Hey, you're right about the scammers. There are many. that's why you need someone to listen to. Balina, for example, tells a lot about ICO.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

When we say investing, the risk is always there and if you want to go into it you just make sure that the ico is having strong structure and adapt all new thing that make high standard investor attract to such project.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

ICO are all worth because of the profits they gave to you and also it is the starters but keep in mind that there is a lot of ICO scam there as well so make sure you do your research to avoid those scams
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

In the meantime, you should not invest in the ICO, as almost all altcoin prices are falling sharply, the market is climbing steeply, investors are anxious to sell their altcoin to the market, if you invest ico now have to patiently hold them for a long time. Get new profits for you.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I see a lot of advice given, but I can give advice on how to weed out 90% of not interesting ICO. Have to look for the ICO, which are held at a third party blockchain. Not on Ethereum. Or on its own, or on the basis of other popular, for example Waves/Komodo / Nem and other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: