Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2783 times)
InKiTy38

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

The ico project is highly valued for the benefits of the community as well as the authenticity of the projects, so you should have a more positive view of them investing in them as well as a good and effective investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bondali

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

i think that you should wait as the market is still going down so be patient. right now the market situation is very bad think before investing. 
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Only you can decide to investirovat or not. We must remember that this is a risk. Now it is difficult for coins to cost at least the same after the ico. But there are examples when the coins cost more. Even in a market like this. In any case, this is a risk and you should understand it
lehungviet96

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Sure if you know how to research if it is a good ICO. In my experience, check for their practical application, whitepaper, roadmap, the history of the team members and how the team interacts with the community (by social media channels)! There are tons of things to do if you choose to buy ICOs, be smart and good luck!  Wink
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Sure if you know how to research if it is a good ICO. In my experience, check for their practical application, whitepaper, roadmap, the history of the team members and how the team interacts with the community (by social media channels)! There are tons of things to do if you choose to buy ICOs, be smart and good luck!  Wink
Even if you conduct a qualitative study, you can still run into scam. If the project is not scam, then this is not a guarantee of the economic success of the project. It is likely that after the ICO the price of the coin will be much lower than it was at the time of the ICO. This is largely due to the situation on the crypto market.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

If there is a good one, why not, look at my siganture code. Vanig is a great project, an ecommerce which the idea Isa like Amazon. Partnership with great project here in crypto so I have think the vanig is a great one. sales is ongoing so take a short review and take the risk in investment

Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Why not ? if you wanna risk or gamble but if its your last money dont do it , better to keep it and work on bounty and airdrops , there are alot of source of income in crypto without investing.
Nananeko

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

You can tale part in ICO if  you sure that projekt can grow  up.  But if I were you i would not be invest there.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Investing into an ICOs is one of the many things you can do to make a lot of money. Even if it's not the best investment strategy, it's one of the most profitable investment that you could do if that project you invested to succeed. Base on an article that I've read, 1 out of 10 ICO are surely a scam and rest are either going to succeed or going to fail. I'm not going to recommend an ICO that you could invest to to avoid confusion, but I'm going tell you the means before you invest. One of the best thing that you could do is to read their entire whitepaper, never miss a single thing. The last one is to know the background of every people behind the project.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Yes there are scams out there. So the responsibility is on the investor, to do his or her due diligence and fact checking before deciding whether or not to invest in an ICO. There are several online platforms who host genuine ICOs, because they themselves have done the due diligence on behalf of the public for example "kickico". Another thing is to decide if the project resonated with you and you are interested. Do not just invest randomly.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

There are a lot of good projects out there, hard to find them though. The ICO market at the moment is super saturated - its full of shitty projects that dont need the blockchain technology.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Well, I can not say you should invest in ico because there are a lot of scams out there in both bounty and airdrop. So as for me I will say it's better to invest in market than ico project.
Nakz

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

If you want to invest in ICO you should check first the background of the project so that you can gain more profits.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

There are currently quite a number of fraudulent ICO projects. But if you know how to select, there are really good ICO projects. Before investing, you need to know about the project before investing.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

If you invest the  promising and qualified projects with great future potential, you can earn much money in both short term and long term. Investing in ICO has many advantages.

RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

I believe ICO is the best way to invest. which we can see now where you will invest ico very profitable and can give us many advantages if ico we follow really successful, but if ico we follow the scam then we will lose all the money we have, if you want follow ico then you have to do a lot of research, do not let the losses that we get.

JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
I would say yes, just got for it if you like the project. I think Liven is a great idea tbh and credible at the same time, they are functional in Australia as a food payment app and now a fine example of businesses adapting blockchain technology. I think this will be a great hit!
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

So many investors lost their money with good projects that failed. If you want to invest just wait for the end of ico. The price dump usually during the first few months. And you can buy tokens for some cents.

lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Yes, you can invest in an ICO but you should the best one and worth for your wait. ICO that there is no risk and there is an assurance to your investments. Check the information, feedbacks, and if the ICO is that you can really trust.
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

The ICO project can be invested. The key is to find a very good ICO project, because then you will have rich profits. I personally think that you must carefully read the project white paper before you invest, understand the goals, vision, and mission of the project. It’s very meaningful to have a deep understanding of the work team behind the project, to do these preparations, to find quality ICO projects and to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: