Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
I suggest that you don't invest in ICO now, because this has evolved into a very dangerous thing. ICO's scam is more than we think, we should stay away from ICO.

Kimahrironso

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

I advise you to hold BTC and ETH and wait for the market to rebound. Investing in an ICO is good but you must have an understanding of the ICO. In addition to the potential ICO projects that attract the attention of investors, you also need to thoroughly explore the electronic money market to avoid ICO projects showing signs of a scam.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

Now a lot of scams in the ICO. And if you don't research the ICO properly, then you are more likely to face scams. And investing in ICO is a very risky business, and here you either earn well or lose everything.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

I advise you to hold your BTC and ETH for the time being. Investing in an ICO will help you make more money, but ICO projects now, every ICO project has certain development benefits. In addition, there are many risks that can not be predicted. So be careful with your decisions.

in my opinion it's up to you to invest anywhere that is important don't let you feel disappointed because you left leaving bitcoin.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Now a lot of scams in the ICO. And if you don't research the ICO properly, then you are more likely to face scams. And investing in ICO is a very risky business, and here you either earn well or lose everything.
You are right there are many scam ICOs out there that's why we need analysis fundamental of ICOs projects before makes investment in them, we must calculate about the risk of losing money due to investment in the ICOs projects. Also we must make management of money, how much the money will be invested in the ICOs projects, this method is useful to anticipating all of risk investment in the ICOs projects.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

You are right there are many scam ICOs out there that's why we need analysis fundamental of ICOs projects before makes investment in them, we must calculate about the risk of losing money due to investment in the ICOs projects. Also we must make management of money, how much the money will be invested in the ICOs projects, this method is useful to anticipating all of risk investment in the ICOs projects.
It will be a pretty big advantage by investing against the ICO progress will produce many more advantages that make it the progress that continues to generate more prosperity for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:24 AM

If you have capital, and you're sure, then I guess it doesn't matter. investment in ICO will also generate a lot of profit. but you should be careful in choosing projects. do not let the wrong project.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

If you are sure please invest in ICO, but keep in mind that all investments must have risks as well as investing in ico, you have to be good at choosing ico that has good potential, because not all ico have the potential, learn to choose a good ico to be made an investment
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

I see loads of advice given, but i can provide advice on the way to weed out 80% of not interesting ICO. should look for the ICO, which are held at a third celebration blockchain. not on Ethereum. Or on its own, or on the idea of other famous, as an example Waves/Komodo / Nem and other
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

ICO is one of the very very risky investment in the world of cryptocurrency, you should research by your own and keep studying about crypto. And YES  , you  can invest in ICO but you need to research carefully because most of ICO nowadays are SCAM.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

For more than half of the year where crypto market where still bearish it is not advisable to invest in crypto in my own opinion base on my experienced there are lot of ico with in this year and last quarter of 2017 which became successful and able to raised the target hardcap but when it became listed in exchange it's price was being affected by bearish market which drop even more than 80%. So for me better to invest in some stable coins than to invest in an ico.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
if you can find and get a good and profitable ICO why don't you follow it now it's very difficult to get an ICO that we can trust and get rewards that are commensurate with what we have done and followed
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

Before investing money, make sure that you know what you were investing at. If there is a bit of a doubt on the ICO, don't proceed with the investment until you are 100% convinced that the ICO was legit. Check the community if they are accommodating to clients. A slight rudeness might define their professionalism. Also, check the CEO if they are active, if they are hands on the campaign, most likely its a legit campaign.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

Investing in ICO is also a good option because of some bonuses where in you can gain profit easily and also the f the project is so promising that will most investor most likely to invest and pump the price.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

Last year when the bull run was, you could invest blind in any shit initial coin offering without even knowing what they want to do, and you make a lot of profit. Now since the bearmarket, everybody is afraid to invest in initial coin offering. And now even when the projects are good, they have problem to reach their softcap. Nobody can say you if you should invest or not, you have to know it by yourself.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

Investment in ico is also good, ico is not so bad for investment there are many benefits we can get in the investment, but indeed we have to be careful in choosing the ico project, that's where we need it because that's where our profits start.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

You can invest in an ICO if that is your wish just but with cautiousness. This period of Dip is even better for you. My only impact of advising you is to watch closely what members of the forum are saying in their response to the Ann thread of the one chosen by you for research before taking your final decision.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

From 2018 until now,almost all icos are lose moeny,serious than main coins,so better hold ETH and BTC now until the bull market begin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Its totally depends on you how much learned and how much experience you have. Before invest on ICO you have to research about ICO because there are lot of scammers. To get rid of these scammers you have to research. Investment in an ICO is always risky. Because you never know the future of the project. If you are interested in a project  read white paper.

See the team member Make sure that their team member expert on cryptocurrency. Checking the team member background. Browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to invest.
If many people give a positive impression then the ICO is good another this check out that their goal and vision. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check if the team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background. Check other aspects so that you will not get scammed.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

as different aspects to put on displace within the initial terms of inauguration that investors to manage with use as details and concrete with modification of message and the contains as appealing tasks on anchoring on moderating the business intelligence on drawing with the internet service of news provider as the field of ceypto finance gives with reference on working with personal priors on selection.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: