Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2785 times)
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

20 years later and enter an ICO, or ‘Initial Coin Offering’. Cryptocurrency start-ups raise money by offer tokens which fund the firm’s operations. Early investors hope to get in early enough that the cryptocurrency will be successful. Many of these ICO’s are offered at fractions of a penny, in hopes of rising exponential in value down the road.However, no investment is a sure thing. And even if you have a long-term focus, finding a successful ICO will be difficult. ICOs are a new industry venture and have many unique risks that make them different from an IPO you will find on the stock market. If you do decide to take a chance on an ICO need to collect data about them by reading everything .
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Now is the time to invest in an ICO because ETH is cheap now, if you grab the cheap ETH opportunity and buy a lot of coins and hold for long periods of time you will succeed.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

You are not required to invest a coin from the ICO because everyone has the right to choose what they want to do and you should make a selection of coins that have greater potential in the future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Stream41app

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Before you do anything, research the team behind them and if they have a really good product. Try checking out Stream41
Stream41 is a decentralized live video streaming platform built on the Ethereum blockchain.  Stream 41 aims to take advantage of blockchain technology to provide a video streaming solution that empowers content creators to create original content and interact in direct, genuine, and innovative ways with their audiences. Our goal is to create a platform that is rich in user-experience. For more information, go to http://stream41.com/
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

If you choose a really good ICO, not Scam,you will be able to increase your capital well.I wish you luck.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

ICO is a great way to invest actually. But only if you have strong hands to hold until some of the roadmap's development and updates are reached. That would mean at least 6 months of holding. ICO prices are great because there are bonuses given. But be reminded that you have to carefully choose the best ICOs.
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Everyone decides whether he should invest in ICO or not. It is difficult to advise something here. Such investments are risky, but they bring a good profit. This year, a lot of scammers appeared on the market. So if you still decide to invest, then choose very carefully
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Recently, or rather for more than a year, there are more fraudulent ICOS than normal and good ones, so it is extremely dangerous to invest in ICO.I also think that it is better to refrain from investing in ICO, since it has become fashionable to transfer tokens to the exchange at a lower price than you purchased at the time of the ICO.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

Yes I think so, Invest in ICO has potential to make big profit but before jump it should be make research first about their team, learn the whitepaper and other fundamental of the project.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Yes I think so, Invest in ICO has potential to make big profit but before jump it should be make research first about their team, learn the whitepaper and other fundamental of the project.
now really become difficult to find good ico projects that has good future to make us earn profit.and we should be optimistic about ico investment future.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

ICO is still worthy of being made an investment, but not all ico have good potential, if you want to invest then you have to be good at choosing ico that is really worth investing in and has a clear purpose, because there are so many ico not to be wrong choose

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

I will still recommend investing on ICO's because of the fact that it make you earn a lot of money IF its successful. You will not earn that much if you purchase a coin on the exchange but if its coming from an ICO investment, the money you can earn is good as doubled because of the bonuses. You just have to find a good ICO and be careful on those scam ICO's.  It is hard to find legit ICO nowadays.  Cheesy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Investment in ICO in my opinion are the most risky and the most profitable investments. The most important thing when choosing ICO project don't fall for scams, for this make your own analysis and follow the ratings of ICO. But don't risk all the money, allocate 10 percent of the total Deposit and try to increase it.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

I want to add a little, I think the ICO that is worthy of your participation is if the ICO has Product or Project Innovation. If their product or project is nothing unique from the products on the market, it certainly won't make people like it. obviously that is very bad for the future of the Token or Coin price itself. try to find an ICO that is really unusual. I think it's potential...  Smiley
batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

I think you shouldn't join ICO because you can buy 10 times cheaper than the market

Community & Social Media Manager
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

I recommend you carefully approach the selection of ICO, this is a great way to make money, but a lot of nuances that have to be taken into account. Now the scammers are very good at hiding and at first sight impossible to recognize them. A good money not gaining money for development, and bad typing, but can't survive the competition. In General, it is necessary to be very careful when investing in ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

so many ico are interesting but you need take a risk when you want a good profit from investing ico's, i know you're newbie but i think your awareness is enough to take good care of your assets. good luck mate!!
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

I will definitely invest in ICO. To my opinion, this is one of the best ways to multiply your funds. I believe that the main thing is to carefully select the appropriate ICO and invest in it.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Now that the market is recovering, you can participate in some valuable ICO projects. If you want to invest, please take a look at the RIPAEX project, whose tokens can be forged mining.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

I think before you starting to invest on ICO, i suggest you to look for as many information as possible about the project that you wanted to invest on.
Just try to make sure that the project is the real deal, cause we can't really sure whether the project is real or it's fake one even though we've already check it thoroughly.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: