Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 05:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 16218 times)
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

On my opinion the best Exchanges for traders are geh top 10 exchanger because  the top 10 exchangers has the highest volume of coins or tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BigBos

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Trade at Sparrow| Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:11:24 AM

I think almost all exchangers you can trade, and I think it's all. however, you need to see great potential such as binance, okex, idax, and others. as long as it's still popular, and it's still trusted, I think it's still fine.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:26:45 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

For an exchange that doesn't require kyc I recommend otcbtc.com but if kyc is involved I still recommend bittrex.com even though it's an old exchange.. they're still one of the best out there

manfredmann

Activity: 420
Merit: 16

"I AM A TEACHER"

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

I think that now Binance is the best crypto exchange. This stock exchange has good liquidity and many interesting coins are traded on it. I think that many are used to this  exchange.
Binance exchange also was the first exchange that came to my mind when being ask about the best exchange for cryptocurrency. This because Binance has a huge good community supported it and many crypto listed in this exchange making its way to a good market price increase due to high demand and good volume from the traders.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

In my opinion, the easiest to learn exchange is Finance. It has a lot of advantages over its competitors, this is a huge number of trading pairs, and a friendly interface, stability and security. For a novice trader, this is very important, in addition, you will get a lot of additional tools, for example, an excellent telegram bot.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maculeth

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:59:33 AM

why not just try forkdelta, or you can try idex or okex.com. I think almost all exchangers are the same.

Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:20:38 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Well, at the moment I think there are 3 giant , binance bitfenix and poloniex who are well established in the market , I think to trade on these exchanges very good and bezopasno!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:52:26 AM

There is no need to advertise here. I can search for the top ranked and large trading volume, suitable for novices to learn short-term trading transactions.
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

I think that this question is purely individual. After all, exchangers are different. Some offer the opportunity to trade only cryptocurrency pairs, others offer trading in fiat currencies. The same applies to ways to replenish the balance and withdrawal. When choosing, it is important to have a convenient and clear trading interface, the number of coins, limits, verification, support, etc.
It is necessary for yourself to find a exchanger that will best meet individual needs, as well as be suitable for functionality.
o.ogurlu

Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:34:08 PM

I always prefer Bittrex as a first. I also use Binance and Kucoin, except for Bittrex. But since many bounty tokens are not traded on these exchanges, sometimes i using the other exchanges too for sell bounty tokens.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

In terms of commissions, reputation and security, I will give a few cryptobirth: Binance, Yobit, KuCoin, Etherdelta. I use the services of these exchanges and was always satisfied.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:48:10 PM

i think that one of most important thing for a trader is a good liquidity of tokens and low bid ask spread... that's why when I did trading activity in 2018 I've choosen Binance.
aundroid

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:48:46 PM

My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:51:21 PM

I think binance and hitbtc exchanges are good and also you can get benefits and also easy to use. and there are many altcoins that have great potential there.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:47:11 PM

There are actually many exchange sites in the market and you can check their ratings in different websites. You can check the top 20 exchange sites and you can make your decision from there. I personally look for exchange sites with a lot of security features, large volume, small fees, and good feedback. I usually used binance.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:08:22 PM

I think among many exchange binance and hitbtc are one which provide higher liquidity to customer and lesser fees. These are also secure so if you have token then you can easily trade on them and kept the token too.  Although there are sites which rate the exchange and you can compared different exchange on that sites too

Loopper

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

Forkdelta is the first place for bounty hunters to earn fast and instant income up to now. If the good price there might not last long because you can see it for yourself.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 435
Merit: 11

"Best solution for smart cities"

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

Binance, Bitfinex, Etc. Is the most secured exchange, One thing. Just try to visit coinmarketcap and find the best adjustment volume 24Hrs so you will see the most volume exchange there and you can decide if what is on your mind.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
tak rogi

Activity: 322

Toqqn

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

I will recomendded BINANCE the exchange is so fast and the fee is not expensive, Just try to visit coinmarketcap to know good market based on the volume.

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

I will recomendded BINANCE the exchange is so fast and the fee is not expensive, Just try to visit coinmarketcap to know good market based on the volume.
I also like the binance for simplicity, fast work and good volumes. A good stock exchange should also be safe. Even if hackers break into a stock exchange, the stock exchange should be able to return the users' funds. This can only be large stock exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.