Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23137 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:59:33 AM

why not just try forkdelta, or you can try idex or okex.com. I think almost all exchangers are the same.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:20:38 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Well, at the moment I think there are 3 giant , binance bitfenix and poloniex who are well established in the market , I think to trade on these exchanges very good and bezopasno!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:52:26 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
There is no need to advertise here. I can search for the top ranked and large trading volume, suitable for novices to learn short-term trading transactions.
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

I think that this question is purely individual. After all, exchangers are different. Some offer the opportunity to trade only cryptocurrency pairs, others offer trading in fiat currencies. The same applies to ways to replenish the balance and withdrawal. When choosing, it is important to have a convenient and clear trading interface, the number of coins, limits, verification, support, etc.
It is necessary for yourself to find a exchanger that will best meet individual needs, as well as be suitable for functionality.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:34:08 PM

I always prefer Bittrex as a first. I also use Binance and Kucoin, except for Bittrex. But since many bounty tokens are not traded on these exchanges, sometimes i using the other exchanges too for sell bounty tokens.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

In terms of commissions, reputation and security, I will give a few cryptobirth: Binance, Yobit, KuCoin, Etherdelta. I use the services of these exchanges and was always satisfied.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:48:10 PM

i think that one of most important thing for a trader is a good liquidity of tokens and low bid ask spread... that's why when I did trading activity in 2018 I've choosen Binance.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:48:46 PM

My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:51:21 PM

I think binance and hitbtc exchanges are good and also you can get benefits and also easy to use. and there are many altcoins that have great potential there.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:47:11 PM

There are actually many exchange sites in the market and you can check their ratings in different websites. You can check the top 20 exchange sites and you can make your decision from there. I personally look for exchange sites with a lot of security features, large volume, small fees, and good feedback. I usually used binance.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:08:22 PM

I think among many exchange binance and hitbtc are one which provide higher liquidity to customer and lesser fees. These are also secure so if you have token then you can easily trade on them and kept the token too.  Although there are sites which rate the exchange and you can compared different exchange on that sites too

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

My two preferred exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.

Or decentralized exchanges like forkdelta if you want to buy cheap bounty hunter tokens  Wink

Forkdelta is the first place for bounty hunters to earn fast and instant income up to now. If the good price there might not last long because you can see it for yourself.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

Binance, Bitfinex, Etc. Is the most secured exchange, One thing. Just try to visit coinmarketcap and find the best adjustment volume 24Hrs so you will see the most volume exchange there and you can decide if what is on your mind.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

I will recomendded BINANCE the exchange is so fast and the fee is not expensive, Just try to visit coinmarketcap to know good market based on the volume.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

I will recomendded BINANCE the exchange is so fast and the fee is not expensive, Just try to visit coinmarketcap to know good market based on the volume.
I also like the binance for simplicity, fast work and good volumes. A good stock exchange should also be safe. Even if hackers break into a stock exchange, the stock exchange should be able to return the users' funds. This can only be large stock exchanges.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:27:05 PM

Binance, Bitfinex, Etc. Is the most secured exchange, One thing. Just try to visit coinmarketcap and find the best adjustment volume 24Hrs so you will see the most volume exchange there and you can decide if what is on your mind.
There is no such thing as a secured site if you don't know how to secure your account. Using a strong password is not enough, you need to add 2FA for added security. Changing your password regularly will help and avoid using birthdays or dates that have a connection to you or your family members. Nevertheless, in terms of site security, I like Binance security features, compared to others.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:29:20 PM

Binance and bittrex are the best exchanges in the crypto market and volume on these exchanges is increasing every day. Many new user are joining daily in exchanges. Binance has launched the decentralized exchange which is fully secured and investors will be safe of their investment,

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:30:46 PM

I like decentralised exchanges, but unfortunately they are really awful for daily trading. The trading volume on such exchanges is very low and for trading I like to use exchanges like Binance, Kucoin or Digifinex, because there are much more trading pairs there.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:31:04 PM

I choose Binance for its reliability and a large number of pairs to trade. Recently they launched IEO and DEX exchange is developing at a great speed, but it happens that I use other exchanges as there are no coins on the Binance that I need.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

for my own BINANCE exchange because this exchange has a large volume and is very fast to spin its finances. so BINANCE is the best bet for me so far
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: