Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2382 times)
robertcross07

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

I think it is not a least true and baseless comment. I hope if he explore the bitcoin properly, he would not make that kind of comment.
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

News like this that makes bitcoin worse its image in the community. a person like him should be able to see a good future in bitcoin.
I think he just wants to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, so he's spreading a bad issue in bitcoin. we are as bitcoin users should be wiser in their use
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

This kind of news disturb me little but it doesn't stop me to be involved in crypto world. I really believe in blockchain technology. 

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

News like this that makes bitcoin worse its image in the community. a person like him should be able to see a good future in bitcoin.
I think he just wants to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, so he's spreading a bad issue in bitcoin. we are as bitcoin users should be wiser in their use
That's right what do you say. Robert Schiller, who won the Nobel Prize Economics on years 2013, should be ashamed of such shallow thinking. he just wants to create a mere sensation, which he will eventually invest in bitcoin
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Let them call bitcoin a bubble but they cannot stop the future of blockchain technology which will eventually be in massive adoption in the near future, they just only focused in the price and volatility but once the market will mature from those manipulation and people will adopt the future of money then those bubble caller will eat their words.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

For me, it is okay to call them bitcoin as bubble but we don't know what will happen in the future of blockchain technology. Maybe bitcoin will be better in the future. They call bitcoin as bubble because they only focus on the price and volatility. We just wait for the market to become better.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

bitcoin is accustomed to the news that corners and grieves but by itself later if not proven then bitcoin can be stabilized again, commonplace like this, where if bitcoin salalu experienced and will disappear by itself
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

During its history, bitcoin has experienced at least four cycles of growth and fall. Most likely, in the future, he will face many new challenges. Periodically, the price shoots to the skies and returns to the ground, with each time the level of its "landing" is higher than the previous one.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Bad news for Bitcoin not good for bitcoin. and it is can some bad impact in bitcoin. I think bad new does not matter because nowadays bitcoin is most popular crypto all over the world. Bitcoin create new financial revolution in the world. on the other hand bitcoin is so much popular that's why bitcoin price will be $30K in the year 2018.

Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

maybe lately there is a bit of bad news about bitcoin. but I am sure that in the future future bitcoin will be much better and far from bad news word.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Really hilarious Cheesy. BTC is not a kind of bubble. But your post is really appreciated !  Grin
Think positive dude.This is kind of work which people are doing seriously.Now it's time for change, and BTC brings new trend of money with technology.I hope you will be got my point.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

We no need to worry too much and we no need to believed what peoples saying, if somebody says bitcoin is a bubble and it will explode let you keep focus on your destination and lets told to more people to be investor in bitcoin and make them believed if bitcoin have a nice future.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Let them be. Let them say that bitcoin is a bubble. We known what we've have here, especially blockchain. Blockchain can be the world's new technology that can help a lot in different economy.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

Many people stopped considering Bitcoin as digital gold. Yes, the bitcoin rate continues to be volatile today, but let's think about whether this has happened to stock markets. What about oil? Even mature assets fall in price.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

we shouldn’t take bad news. need to be very conscious about this. bad news is usually speculative, and to create panic. they are affecting the market with bad bitcoin news.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Maybe it can be a total bad news for Bitcoin right now since an expert has already make its stand having his Noble Prize award into risk together with his reputation for stating that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will make people to take it seriously especially the investors that might affect Bitcoin's dominance in the cryptocurrency world because I think people will be up into listening into an expert's thought and opinion or maybe not because not all the people do truly know what will be the future of Bitcoin so the statements might be just speculations or maybe a sad truth once proven right.

Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Let him bark as long as he wants, we enjoy using Bitcoin and we loves its result, frustration is there but it's an part of it. Just continue to spread out the word and the good news then someday people won't be afraid to try to come.
kumisarab

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

Stop to spread bad news for bitcoin. Because this only causes the price to fall and the investor is blurred. Make an interesting and useful news for bitcoin and create a thread here. Please find out what's good news for bitcoin on this day. Maybe it will attract the attention of investors who are still hesitant to invest in bitcoin.
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

New rule, no one over 70 can give their opinion on bitcoin. Munger, Buffet, and this guy have no clue what a paradigm shift of value means. Bitcoin transcends economics. It’s speculations like this that will lead to the largest transfer of wealth in human history, I’ll be waiting.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I think it will be a normal things in regards to investment because I believe that there is no investment that has 100% assurance that we can't experiencing losses what I mean is there is always a possibility that we can failed to this. Investment is very risky things so when we are experiencing some difficulties here I think it is normal to happen so we don't need to panic instead let make some other better strategy so can able to conquer those difficulties or should I say bubbles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: