Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:00:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2385 times)
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

News are always going to affect bitcoin price, and there is nothing new with this at all. So i do not know why you are really worried about what can that guy say about this.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

The bitcoin market fell again. The bitcoin price is only $ 7500. This makes investors fear. They do not invest in bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin will rebound in a few days.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

Bad news if the bitcoin drops drastically and it is indeed dropping now drastically and we don't know when will gonna recover. we will still wait and see how will this move.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

We really don't care if he's won a noble prize, and even if what he said was true, he cannot change the fact that cryptocurrency is the future of economy. Though I myself is no expert but I can say that for sure.

Every economist always says that Bitcoin is a bubble, well guess what, Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency in the blockchain there's a whole lot more. So even if Bitcoin would ever explode, there are still altcoins that could replace it.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
the possibility is true because we know that bitcoin uses the advancement of the times and technology while the current era and technology continues to grow so as to enable bitcoin to explode and very successful
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

whales strategies use the media role to do BTC price dump
we should be more patient, if that is the price of BTC down
and we must be sure, that the price will always return to normal

tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

i don't think so,why do you think he say everything will become the ture,BTC and crypto will disappear,now  the crypto currency market has a certain place in the world, it is not easily destroyed,i beleive can develop in the future
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

Criticism and negative statements related to bitcoin gets revealed through different sources. At times it comes out through high profile personalities who have been into cryptocurrency for a long time. From my experience bitcoin has got the potential to overcome those statements if we the users provide with continued support.
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

It just minds him personally, he does not thinking how the future of blockchain and bitcoin is so very good.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

I see his opinion pretty good! Or is he not a serious investor whom he claims is a bubble?
Serious investors would never say Bitcoin is a bubble
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

I think it is not a least true and baseless comment. I hope if he explore the bitcoin properly, he would not make that kind of comment.
For sure it is not true bitcoin is now a day getting better, more speculation are making price high and I am sure soon we will see bitcoin at the top price, nothing can spoil the fame and worth of bitcoin, those who are real bitcoin users know that it is just fake news about it bitcoin till never get that low, as eventually bitcoin is getting high now a day instead of dumping anymore don’t listen to them.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

Having a Noble Prize Award does not mean you know everything that is going to happen even if he is in the filed of economics. I would believe him if he has made many accomplishments helping economies to progress and not only by awards.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Although, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks. But I think, This opinion might not be Accepted seriously by investors.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Just believe in bitcoin, you see from 2009 to 2018, bitcoin is still fine and you know bitcoin price rightnow, its already make people wonder, how can?
 Huh Huh
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

it seems like this is just one of the experiments to make the bitcoin price collapse, because I see a lot of bad news that attack bitcoin so make traders panic and end up selling bitcoin that they have in cheap price.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency. Most people earning bitcoin & user.Bitcoin market price some time increase & some time down.It's coin market price always up & down.Bitcoin user not tention this price down because it's market price up & down normally.Bitcoin price down this bad news just some times.So I there for bitcoin user Wait for the good price.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

They have been saying that bitcoin is a bubble for years now yet still holding its existence.  Don't be surprise if one day bitcoin will rise up in to its highest, it is like any other currencies that fluctuates.  Nothing is being steady in this world, bitcoin is down for now, it will rises up again for sure.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

bad news for bitcoin if the price of bitcoin gets lower. so as a bitcoin holder you must know how to have a perfect timing to exchange your bitcoin. Investment is very risky things so when we are experiencing some difficulties here I think it is normal to happen so we don't need to panic instead let make some other better strategy so can able to conquer those difficulties or should I say bubbles.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

It sounds as if you are hearing for the first time that bitcoin is a bubble. If you trace very well those people calling bitcoin bubble are in possession of a large fraction of bitcoin. Just study and follow the trend of price depreciation and appreciation every year then you will not panic over anyone's speech.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

it's just speculation, from a few years ago there was always a mention that bitcoin is a bubble and it will explode, but the fact is bitcoin keeps moving and growing up to now, it's just the opinion of those who hate bitcoin who wants bitcoin crushed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: