Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2382 times)
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Well, this statement is very similar to the truth, bitcoin is again blown away. Although very many including myself and I really believed that in the summer the course will go to the top. But no, unfortunately bitcoin is rolling down the mountain ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bilong ko

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

It's bad news but I don't think so because all ready many other people tell it but this is crypto currency no one tell that what's crypto future.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

They are just trashtalking Bitcoin without having a full knowledge about it. Okay lets see in the future if they can still say bubble to btc. Btc is the future.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I din’t know why there are people who just kept on spreading FUD about bitcoin. Talking nonsense would not make someone popular not unless the persons are being paid to do so. Bad news doesn’t make bitcoin crash but can affect all tose weak hands and bot a strong believers of bitcons. So obviouly the loss will always goes to the weak hands. Me, i don’t a damn minute to care about the bad news. I am a certified bitcoiner, a proud, satisfied and a happy bitcoiner.
ruiwu8187

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

He is wrong .We just wait for the market to become better.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Everyone can make mistakes, especially when people start to argue about things in which they do not particularly know all the details. When some intelligent and famous person begins to talk about something popular and interesting for ordinary people, they begin to listen and believe every word.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Everyone has their own opinions. And everyone should decide for themselves whether to believe in bitcoin or not.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money and also an asset, it is not just an ordinary Coin, because every negative words affects the market price drop, and which is very bad experience, to be used towards the industry, for pass four months ago, bitcoin has been fluctuating up and down
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

That's right, just forget that negative things because there's a facts that in the near future bitcoin will be much successful even for now there are others that making or spreading negativity about it.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

I like your post, the right things I look for, thank you and thank you for sharing
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

Yeah, some users talking nonsense because of the bitcoin fall down. I wonder what will happen if the bitcoin rise again. I think they'll regret it.
ovchinn

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Every Economist who did not invest in bitcoin is early stages calls it a bubble now. They actually regret that they had not invested any money in it.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

There is a lot of such bad news at the moment, and this is one of them, the problem is such that it can still be corrected quickly and reliably, and I think it will happen soon, from any problem you can find a way out.
sinthia1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money and also an asset. We just wait for the market to become better.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Then go away,leave cryptoworld we dont need someone like you and if you think that "Novel Prize Economist" is rightfully about he's speculating dont wait for long follow him and we dont care.

Remember this word,Sooner when we get to the top your names will never be add in progress and success because you Fud creator and fake news will be a poopoo in our eyes.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

There are a lot of people who have many points of view. If you remember how many scientists who spoke and proved their theories, and 2 times more were scientists who proved the opposite. Personally, I believe that bitcoin is only the first step to the blockchain system, which is a breakthrough in its kind. The blockchain system is our future.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Not really this is bad news, of course it will affect the economy as a whole in the market, Nol is still not a problem to say that it is easy , Nol is still fixable, and spraviv it, all of course stabilized it is cryptocurrency.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

The bad news for Bitcoin is that, Bitcoin are not aallowed in Chain and Bangladesh. There is some loss in the business of Bitcoin for not getting approval in China. The worst news for Bitcoin was that when Bitcoin is made, Bitcoin was not worth it.
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I think having a bubble in investment to this kind of system is typically normal things to happen and we don't need to be worried so much because it can be possible to disappear again because not all the time that it will be bubble maybe it's only sometimes. However, even bitcoin has a bubble, there are the sense that it will continuously brings and gives us the benefits and opportunities that we wanted to have so I think that it doesn't matter if sometimes it will be bubble.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

For me the bad news on bitcoin is first the price yes it normal that the price is changing anytime but every it happens I felt sad because the profit is also increase, second the slow transaction when you invest because of that people take long time waiting that's why lot of people loss hope because of waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: