Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2385 times)
tonyteo13

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

Let's them free to talk about bitcoin what their thoughts. If the news is related to burglary or something else, then this is negative. All other news are published only by speculators.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Bad news does not make bitcoin crash but can affect everyone who is weak in hand and becomes strong bitcons. So the loss will always go into the weak hands. And I do not care about bad news. I am a bitcoiner. Again I do not know why anyone keeps spreading FUD about bitcoin. Talking nonsense will not make a person popular unless people are paid to do it
TobyToby6000

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network.  the reality is that in this one year bitcoin prices have gone up almost $ 20K.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

To me i don't think that there will be anything like bad news for bitcoin now the thing i know we may call bad news in bitcoin is when the price fall then we can then say bitcoin is in a bad moment.
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

don't be too conditioned to think is bad with bitcoin,we consider this our fortune. should if there is bad news you should provide a source as well.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Well to me there are underpinned by government influence and also the media always want something that will trend and looking at the current situation of the crypto market,they will halt it's promotion.
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Everytime bad news it make everyone ne afraid but the price will pump up again very fast. Just only a game of big whale.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Sometimes I feel strange and annoying. Why you must use and still stay with bitcoin. There are many weakness of bitcoin, and this old cryptocurrency is not perfect. Why do you all still maintain with this?  Is this probably because the creator is dissappear? and you trust there is no altcoin which can replace the position of bitcoin? I want to comparing this with a phone in my country. Nokia used to was very popular, almost people have it. But look it now. The people in my country use another phone, and xi*o*i is most popular. I guess we have a control to choose a products based on the technology that be used. The problem now is we want it or not. And if bitcoin can be improve, this is the reason why me and you all can stay with this.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Sometimes I feel strange and annoying. Why you must use and still stay with bitcoin. There are many weakness of bitcoin, and this old cryptocurrency is not perfect. Why do you all still maintain with this?  Is this probably because the creator is dissappear? and you trust there is no altcoin which can replace the position of bitcoin? I want to comparing this with a phone in my country. Nokia used to was very popular, almost people have it. But look it now. The people in my country use another phone, and xi*o*i is most popular. I guess we have a control to choose a products based on the technology that be used. The problem now is we want it or not. And if bitcoin can be improve, this is the reason why me and you all can stay with this.

We all know the big potential of bitcoin, it's very useful to many people through investing and gain profits, transactions with online payment. Bad news can affect the price but not too much, because the price are increase again. They still remains in bitcoin because  they believe on bitcoin's ability and it had a future.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1457
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:23 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:55:14 AM by Easteregg69

Everytime bad news it make everyone ne afraid but the price will pump up again very fast. Just only a game of big whale.

It will kiss 5000 soon. Flogging a dead horse comes to mind when it comes to promoting it.

No idea in investing now.

And. Not being stupid is not the same as being afraid.

Actually it suits me fine after have been ripped of on different bitconnect like adventures.

Make the thiefs money worthless. No matter if they are from "the government" or some basement in England.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Alternatively, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks.

Bob Dylan got one too. Nobel prize.

It is not given for saying nothing.

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network.  the reality is that in this one year bitcoin prices have gone up almost $ 20K.

Please explain.

I have this idea that a simple sql driven system would beat the crap out of most blockchain solutions when it comes to speed and scalability.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

It definitely is speculative and perhaps it has grown in price much too fast, so now it must come down back to a reasonable level and maintain it for some time before another rise happens. Bitcoin made cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency is nothing without Bitcoin. The amount of people that use crypto daily just continues to grow. It is so useful.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

Bitcoin is the most earning popular site.Day by day it's price up & Down.Many people used bitcoin.This is world wide business.Last years Bitcoin price down this is bad news from bitcoin.It's crypto currency. Most time price increase but many time price down.so I there for many time bad news from bitcoin.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

No one knows about the future.so far though  there have been bubbles in the bitcoin but it has always been rising after failing the bubble price of the bitcoin.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
if there is a news about bitcoin that is worthless we have to believe in bitcoin,we must support it even they are telling that bitcoin will lost.we all know that it is just a bad news.if there is bad then of course there is good news to come.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Well, for investor to fully trust/ hear and starting to hate bitcoin and pull their asset out of it, i think that the investor kinda being "controlled" by him. Once again, human have free will and have their own guts feeling. Many things that couldn't be logically think. All of it in the market just a big surprise. Use the chance to get something in your life.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

If you are scared of that "bubble", you can make a plan B for yourself. If I was you, I will plan to switch to ANON. I do this because on 10 September, Anonymous Bitcoin [ANON] is going to Hardfork ZCL and BTC. During the fork, the Zclassic and Bitcoin Holders will receive Anonymous Bitcoin tokens in a 1: 1 ratio. You can check it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3822523
No one can judge that, you are not coward or not brave enough or something. That's your coins, that's your money. Do whatever you do.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Opinions and also the views of everyone about Bitcoin will certainly be different, as well as the opinions of experts who should we appreciate their views on the technology of this digital currency.
Every one is entitle to their opinion and the guys is one of the respectable person in business industry and if his forecast is negative to bitcoin price there are also lot of well known people who forecast that bitcoin price will reach 55$K by end of 2018 lets see who is talking right by the end of the year then.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Its a wrong thinking. Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency in the world. Every body known the bitcoin. Its true that time bitcoin price getting low but also good time for bitcoin investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: