Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2380 times)
Rambogae

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

maybe a little bit of knowledge, we think the bitcoin currencies are bubbles that will someday explode when the time comes, and from that bubble we can still find good results, but there are losses in the bubble.

I think after all that said, Bitcoin does not care. He kept poking around the block, completely unimpaired by any criticism thrown at him.
Alternatively, it could be bad news for Mr. Schiller now that he has put the Nobel Prize-winning reputation on the front line with his statement. His opinion may not be taken seriously by investors longer if he turns out to be wrong. All these "experts" should be more careful with what they say, considering several times over the years people have tried to remove Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Well those who believed that bitcoin is a bubble has also come to the realization that bitcoin is never a bubble if it was a bubble it should have bursted by now because it has survived the fast of time and by now those against bitcoin will now have a rethink.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

People should believe in their own opinion rather than people's. he can be a nobel prize winner but he is still a human who can make a mistake, even in the field that he has knowledge and already mastered. Sometimes an opinion of an idiot can be right too rather than a proffesor.

And maybe he has motives why did he say that? Who knows?
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Maybe based on my opinion Mr Robert Schiller do not know about how bitcoin is working to get and reached more profit by investment way. I know Mr Robert Schiller is an expert economic challenge but he do not know about bitcoin work system, he still do not learn more about how bitcoin can take much profit, bitcoin is not bubble and all of investor never worried and afraid with bitcoin, they have brave for invest on bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

It will have to accept Bitcoin a bubble. This bubble does not end. Because the explosion occurred after it came. Bitcoin will always continue and the bubble will never stop. No one is taking the opinion of Mr Schiller. When taken, take it importantly.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
datnguyen0912

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

trust me. In just a few years it will change the world  Smiley
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I respect his statement if he said such things about bitcoin that it is a bubble and will burst soon because he is a novel prize winner in economics in 2003 but I don’t think that bitcoin will burst because according to me bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and it will lasts for many decades and I am also very sure that it will end up with the future of economy, I am not sure about other crypto currencies but bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and the support that bitcoin is getting from people suggest that it will not end up.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Mr.Schuller may be a world class economist but he has not factored the fact that countries, regions and people of different race and beliefs have bought into the bitcoin innovation and that has helped strengthen the ides of decentralization. I see a puppet of the illuminati in the person of Mr.Schiller

eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Yes bitcoin now shows a strong fall, but it is necessary to watch that not only he, but the entire cryptocurrency market. Various news is badly influenced, but I think when large players of the market start to invest, bitcoin will please us.
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Bad news for Bitcoin? the worst news bitcoin down very drastically, maybe not just bitcoin but other coin coin also come down. maybe this is one for those who have not invested for bitcoin, so they can buy bitcoin.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

I feel most of the old generation whale in there various sector do not understand Bitcoin development hence they always believe Bitcoin isa bubble and it will end someday, First it was Buffet now it Robert Schiller, thou there reaction and statement do have a negative impact on BTC, I believe overtime BTC will overcome the present state and will be accepted globally, I foresee this will happen when there is regulation in the space and government has some percentage of  influence in crypto
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble with unlimited expansion capacity, it won't burst for sure, it's evolving with time and developing more. We might see regular price/volume dip but the end product will be always better than previous.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

There are no specific bad news. Just different news badly reflected in the crypto-currency market, respectively, and bitcoin. Therefore, need to be seen in the long term.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

He might Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013, but he is not foreseer right.
So just investing here if you want gain money from bitcoins.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

I can't see any bad news about bitcoin, I think is better we start speaking positive about this project because say negative things like bad news about bitcoin will not encourage or motivate the interest of people to join the blockchain.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

no one can know for sure it, for me take advantage of the opportunities that exist for investment and gain a profit in the investment
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

Maybe the bad news heard about bitcoin is all about the value itself that goes down easily. But everything will be vanished as long you trust bitcoin 100%
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

It is a normal thing to happen to anything new in the world and am not surprised to see this unfavorable statement against bitcoin
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

For me there is no bad news for bitcoin because first and foremost its not totally all about investment but also it gives job by joining signature campaign which makes me to be more thankful that it was made because it is really a great help to those who have financial problems. Though the profit can not easily get but still we can earn at the right time when you decide to cash it out.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

If you are scared of that "bubble", you can make a plan B for yourself. If I was you, I will plan to switch to ANON. I do this because on 10 September, Anonymous Bitcoin [ANON] is going to Hardfork ZCL and BTC. During the fork, the Zclassic and Bitcoin Holders will receive Anonymous Bitcoin tokens in a 1: 1 ratio. You can check it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3822523
No one can judge that, you are not coward or not brave enough or something. That's your coins, that's your money. Do whatever you do.

Sounds pretty sketchy to me. I think it's pretty unlikely that such a thing will take off or garner significant support from people in the community. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows. I definitely do support privacy and any improvements we an make on that front.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: