Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2385 times)
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Bad news for Bitcoin. what can give bitcoin bad news is when they are not efficient with what the are doing again. when they are not effective with their ability which kept them moving  before time
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Everyone can think a positive or negative outcome for bitcoin, but no one could really get the events correctly. It's not really called a bad news because it's not a fact or no other statement can support it. Basically its just a prediction.

Agreed, for me bad news can't affect my loyalty in Bitcoin because I know the real happenings and status of Bitcoin.
Most likely you are so optimistic about bitcoin, as you have invested your money in it) But there are always risks and it is possible that the technology of blockchain will exist.
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

If you have bought then you should trust it and not listen to anyone else. That would be better for you, would you dare to sell all the coin you have heard this statement? If not, then try to believe.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

You have received any information about bitcoin today bitcoin not we should create fun for ourselves
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Criticism and negative statements related to bitcoin gets revealed through different sources.At times it comes out through high profile personalities who have been into cryptocurrency for a long time.Bitcoin has got the potential to overcome those statements if we the users provide with continued support.The fact still remains that if bitcoin was ever a bubble it could have bursted long ago and people could have forgotten about it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Bitcoin has always been in controversy since it was introduced because people around the world does not find it trust worthy and I think they are right even because no one wants to invest their money into something to which they are completely unaware of and the same is happening with bitcoin also and moreover the illegal activities associated with bitcoin is also demotivating people from investing into bitcoin but we all know that we cannot predict future and I personally think that there is a lot to go with bitcoin.
_Crypto_Space_

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

It seems to me an analyst with many years of experience to stupidly claim that bitcoin is a bubble, since by this statement it shows its professional non-competence.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Its same same news which mostly persons read in February when in January bitcoin pump up and up and than slowly come down rumours likely that bitcoin is end bitcoin is dead etc etc but the experts say wait it will recover and they are right hopefully soon they recover market again.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
I think Bitcoin will never end. Because the modernity is seen in the world, because of the modernity, bitcoin crypto coins are one of them. As long as the internet is there, bitcoin will remain in existence. But if the bitcoin's increase in the amount of increase, bitcoin prices may be reduced. It can't be said in the future. But then Bitcoin will never end.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Let them squawk, this has all been said before. The nobel prize is a complete joke these days anyway.

main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

We don't imagine that the current bitcoin money will experience serious difficulties. In this year, we realize that it is difficult to anticipate this, yet right now it is picking up fame or even numerous administration offices will acknowledge it in the run of law material in his nation this is the fundamental money. bitcoin truly gets an honor since its abundance is called advanced gold.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

I think Bitcoin will never end. Because the modernity is seen in the world, because of the modernity, bitcoin crypto coins are one of them. As long as the internet is there, bitcoin will remain in existence. But if the bitcoin's increase in the amount of increase, bitcoin prices may be reduced. It can't be said in the future. But then Bitcoin will never end.

Nothing seems forever, everyone has an ending . There will be a time that bitcoin is really gone but im pretty sure that it has a another coin or thing that will exceed bitcoin that is useful than bitcoin.or has a big innovation of it but now we dont know when is near so we should take advantage of its greatness right so keep earning bitcoin
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

it's scary looking news but for me it's just ordinary news everyone can talk about bitcoin and express their own opinions,but in fact now bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and to be lost I think not, maybe bitcoin will only decrease in price.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

A very scary a creepy news but I think it is only his opinion and all the people can give their opinion in bitcoin but how can that be possible if as of now bitcoin is popular and the price is increasing slowly? That is only my opinion.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
pieliedie87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

it's scary looking news but for me it's just ordinary news everyone can talk about bitcoin and express their own opinions,but in fact now bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and to be lost I think not, maybe bitcoin will only decrease in price.
Nope the market is recovering at this moment and it will be continued this situation until the end of this year. There will be no more bull market or correction else .
P/S: Actually it's just happening in my dream Sad
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

Well we have our own thinking and approach to bitcoin and to the entire crypto system. Whether we like it or not the increase and decrease incident is the way to make things ready to soar in due time. Whether we experience bad news or good news the market will get back to normal.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Bitcoins are priced at around $ 6000 that is the news I hope they will soon gain more price
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

It's just his opinion, but nothing more. Everyone can make a mistake.                                                                                                    
  Bitcoin can be hated, protested against it, but still, every year it becomes more popular. I think Bitcoin is an invention that will stay in our lives for a long time and will change them very much. Bitcoin is more than just a speculative bubble. This is my opinion.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

I do not think that being a Nobel Prize awardee can predict the future. It is just his opinion about Bitcoin and do not worry about it. If you wanted to believe that Bitcoin is a bubble then you can withdraw and avoid that "pop".
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Bitcoin can grow and grow larger, but that does not mean bitcoin is a bubble. Positive Thinking, bitcoin is the strongest coin and can give you an advantage to change your economy, and do not think negatively because it will give you a bad end result.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: