Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1952 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

I don't see any bright future of Bitcoin in India unless people kicks off the present dumb government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

If the Indian population can utilize bitcoin well maybe bitcoin will be the future of the people there. The large number of residents there is also one reason bitcoin will grow rapidly in India in the short term and long term.
paulparkker

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

NO future of bitcoin in India because the RBI banned bitcoin they doesn't excess in India.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

if india would accept bitcoin in their country, i think thay will get a lot of profit and bitcoin will grow
but if India is not willing to accept bitcoin in their country, then the future of bitcoin will be bleak
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

It is not clear at the moment whether the Indian government really forbids cryptocurrencies. If that happens, it will be a pity. On the one hand, people who want to trade with Bitcoin simply ... will trade. All bans can be bypassed using P2P platforms with end-to-end encryption. On the other hand, India has great potential. Bitcoin's popularity in India is rising rapidly, and the government, thanks to Bitcoin, can save many billion dollars a year. Legalization would help the bitcoin price.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
Scince they had already banned bitcoin in their country, I have not heard any of updates from there, I'm wondering how does there bounty hunters living under the forbiding law...
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

I think that, the future of Bitcoin in India is bright.  because now Bitcoin is legal Criptocurrency in India. Bitcoin is acceptable most of the website and online shop. most of the people in India interest Criptocurrency.  they can invest in and start trade.  in future it will be more popular in India. then they will using it many ways.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Government of India don’t want to ban crypto-currency. They only want to regulate the Black money involved. So, they are trying to legalize it and thinking to apply some special tax in it.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are not banned in India. They are declared as not a legal tender as per RBI. Gold and Silver also do not have a legal tender in India that does not mean they are banned.

Coming to the Future of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, there are thousands of way to cash out the money invested and no matter what measures the Government take you can easily buy, sell and trade in btc.

Other such options : You can invest in Shares and Mutual funds in india via demat account if you want to follow the RBI guidelines.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.

I agree. I don't think that banning Bitcoin-related activities will do them any good. India, although in majority, a not so rich country, they are quite technologically inclined, and so, it would not be as hard for them to adapt cryptocurrency practices because it's easy for them to learns its ways and means. Also, the sheer number of people their would be a key instrument that can really contribute to the explosion of cryptocurrency in Asia and all over the world. As more and more people of different nations would embrace Bitcoin, it would help more people realize its true potential.

alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a future in India and that is too bright. Right now crypto is in middle of a ban and regulation in India. But soon this will change and we will see more & more people getting attracted to bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.

I agree. I don't think that banning Bitcoin-related activities will do them any good. India, although in majority, a not so rich country, they are quite technologically inclined, and so, it would not be as hard for them to adapt cryptocurrency practices because it's easy for them to learns its ways and means. Also, the sheer number of people their would be a key instrument that can really contribute to the explosion of cryptocurrency in Asia and all over the world. As more and more people of different nations would embrace Bitcoin, it would help more people realize its true potential.

yes i also agree that india is a poor country but i do also see that many indians are more active in this  forum (bitcointalk ) and also on the other parts of websites as well . that simply shows that indians are also eager to learn and adapt new things especially in the latest technology which is cryptocurrency . that is why  , the future of bitcoins in india will definetly become brighter just like any other countries that currently supports the use of cryptocurrencies .
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Nice future in India.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

As we know, the development of cryptocurrency every year continues to grow even some governments have started legalizing bitcoin in the country. So, it is likely that India will follow the development of cryptocurrency in the future, if most countries in the world have started receiving cryptocurrency. Because otherwise India will be left behind some steps from other countries.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Recently I got news from media and they said that the ministry of finance placed a committee to draft regulations on cryptocurrencies. And not only that one of the official from that committee mentioned that they are not going to ban cryptocurrency and they will treat cryptocurrency as commodity. It is really good news for us.

Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new digital media market in India, where there are now many policies in India that are actively promoting the bitcon market as well as support for bitcoin development in the future.
rosymadaan7

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Bitcoin can be the future of India. There can be some rules and regulations and it can take some time.
Nowadays, Indian government declare it illegal but after some time it can be legal and after making some new amendments and new laws it will be finally boom up and the future of bitcoin will be good
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

At a time when a country begins to feel the benefits of bitcoin it may erase the bitcoin ban in it is country.Likewise with india,india may accept bitcoin under the terms an regulations set forth in the country.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

Although the policies at the moment don't seem to support bitcoin, the future of digital currencies looks bright, sooner than later the government in India and other governments in most parts of the world will begin to appreciate the beauty of bitcoin and how beneficial blockchain technology is to every economy.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

if the government is still applying the principle to ban bitcoin I think the future of bitcoin in India will be difficult to develop because this as one way to develop bitcoin in every country is through government approval and support. however, if the government can provide another regulation that approves bitcoin it may be different for bitcoin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: