Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1952 times)
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

actually I don't need to think about the future of bitcoin in India, because I'm not an Indian. but if bitcoin in India is growing, the government will accept it, maybe it will have a positive impact on bitcoin users in India. there will be many parties who get benefit. although later bitcoin was regulated by the government of india, but it doesn't matter if the user is still profitable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

In my opinion. the future of the currency in the country will continue to grow even though the government has banned the use of the currency, because so far many countries have banned the use of crypto currencies, but this currency continues to grow throughout the country. the development of this currency depends on the technology that has developed in the country.
Bincanet

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
In fact, people are worrying that bitcoin may be banned in India in the future.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

actually I don't need to think about the future of bitcoin in India, because I'm not an Indian. but if bitcoin in India is growing, the government will accept it, maybe it will have a positive impact on bitcoin users in India. there will be many parties who get benefit. although later bitcoin was regulated by the government of india, but it doesn't matter if the user is still profitable.
What is most concerning about this is that they are taking a lot of time in framing the rules or giving the final verdict.  It not only affects the users but also the exchnages operating in India.  A lot of people we're employed in these exchanges and with reduced business,  they might have to lay off most of the employees.

Signature available for rent
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
In fact, people are worrying that bitcoin may be banned in India in the future.

no we arent worrying even if bitcoin and all of the cryptos will be banned forever in india .  indian country isnt a huge country and this country isnt wealthy at all compared to any other countries but still india can somehow contribute on the recovery of cryptos if ever they wont restrict the use of it .

I think in the future more and more people realize the value of the bitcoin

yes thats true , people will only realize it when it is already too late  but that is still better than not trying at all .   adoption is really the key to help bitcoin to to get out of its comfort zone  .
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

if do not forbid and will not begin to build barriers to its development, then the future promising in India. It is the country which has big talents and professionals.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

It will depend on the regulation being set by your government. Here in our country which cryptocurrency was also been regulated found out no problem with it. In fact it could be more encouraging for the community to invest on cryptocurrency. I know that regulation can be one of the key to let cryptocurrency grow more.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Recently, One of India's largest cryptocurrency exchange moved to Malta due to tight regulation for cryptocurrencies in India. The Reserve Bank of India and Indian Government has shown no interest in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin since the beginning. All we can do is wait and watch for the next hearing upon the counsel court which is going to be listed on the 15th January 2019 about the regulation of cryptocurrency in India.
uotbtc8611

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

a revolution that is slowly paving towards a connected world, that is bitcoin/blockchain technology. it has brought innovation and new opportunities across the world in different sectors so, it not now but later India has to accept bitcoin/cryptocurrencies...
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

I think the future of bitcoin in India is extinct because it is not needed and does not develop anymore and it would be better to donate in another country or country of Indonesia
Ronnie colman

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

india the people they dont know about bitcoin....people have to update
tonywick

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

i hope in future India will accept the bitcoin and to utilize the forward technology investing their money.
patrikpat1

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

i think in future India will accept the bitcoin for economical development of the country. 
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I think India is not the only country facing these issues of ban and other restrictions to cryptocurrency use. I don't blame their government as well because crypto is very risky and for that reason, if they don't make regulations to prevent this, their countrymen will lose a lot in future and blame their governments. Many people also believe that crypto will destroy most countries' economy.

karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

It will be said unfortunately that there is a restriction on crypto currency in India. Because of the Bharat leaders, the ignorance of the government and the ignorance of crypto are also due to this. If the condition is the same then the future of crypto is in darkness in India. And if India adoped the form of crypto and if people of the people become aware of crypto, then there is no doubt that the future of crypto will be golden in India.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Time will come leaders in politics will recognize the importance of crypto in a small community. I guess they study how it works and how does affects in business industry it will regulate in future they will realize the function that can help many people.i think india will be the one of example to build a crypto in the near future.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

The first thing comes into my mind is bitcoin banned in india? Well i think if they open it up for the cryotocurrency in their country maybe it could give advantage and good future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry.
William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

India has banned crypto currencies or is on its way to doing so. But I think it's a very hasty decision. Bitcoin can significantly improve the economic picture of this country like any other. It is impossible to prohibit this currency, but rather to support it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

India has banned crypto currencies or is on its way to doing so. But I think it's a very hasty decision. Bitcoin can significantly improve the economic picture of this country like any other. It is impossible to prohibit this currency, but rather to support it.

India is a developing country with a huge amount of unemployment. I also thought why did their government do that?
whereas if bitcoin grows freely it can be a problem solver for the problem of poverty and the lack of jobs
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

yes, it will happen one day as if now I don't see any possibility but I believe they will come up with regulation soon.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: