Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1952 times)
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
Codecs have been widely available in India in the past year, and Bitcoin has sometimes been traded against a 30% trial fee. The reason may have been from 2016, when the Reserve Bank of India removed high-value bills and it was a shocking move for the nation. The picture is hopeful but we have not said anything yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
overnment killing bitcoin to launch its own Lakshmi, so BTC will be down on INDIA i thinks.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

I think Indian society can not do much about the ban. it is likely that India will not support bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in the next few years before the regulation changes with the wishes of the state. but to date, there are some developers coming from India and they are still running until this moment.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

the future of bitcoin in india is brighter and as the government continue to use it,it expands the economy of india
Your opinion is very good and like to your opinion.
What you are saying is also true of the development of bitcoin in India because the development of bitcoin in Indonesia can push India more advanced its development in the presence of bitcoin.
Moreover, the government to use it is very good for the progress of the country.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

india banned btc for many reasons by govt. based on this many people still doing business through btc so if the govt. accept this again then the they will be benefited because already many online store accept this currency also their economy will develop more and more so it has good future.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

I think Bitcoin India can not be so popular yet. In fact, India has started working with Bitcoin and they are working on it. Bitcoin may be in good condition in India.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

The good thing, India would benefit the value and exist of the bitcoin because it can gain more higher profit if the bitcoin will be implemented in india and other countries.

Bitcoin in India will be more brighter in the future if the bitcoin will be legalized or implemented in thier country..I believe that if they allows bitcoin to run legaly in thier country many people can benefit and also through bitcoin they can improve and develop more in terms of economic growth...
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

I think if this present government just co oporate a little then i must say in the whole india bitcoin will spread its wings.
Al-Hridoy

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

It isn’t a secret that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has never been a big fan of Cryptocurrencies. In the past, the central bank has given fair warnings against investing in the likes of Bitcoin due to its high volatility and speculative nature.
Even then though, the number of crypto-investors continued growing in the country.
However, the latest RBI announcement on Bitcoin can be a
major blow for the entire community in India.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Can happen completely different with cryptocurrency in this country, but with the accuracy I can say that they will not also reject the new namely the cryptography that gave something new to the country.
cryptoabc

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

From my perspective i think i will be a great place for crpto trade. Because in right now there are many Indians are investing in this market. Indian market is a large market. So cryto also wants to do business here.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

future of bitcoin in india is in respective courts directions of making guidelines or else taxation but soon it will turn positive in terms of clarity for crypto investors
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

India is a country that can grow rapidly at this time does not close the possibility of this country will use the currency in gital as a means of transaction because this country also continues to promote bitcoin as a centralized means of exchange as a means of payment in gital
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

I think Indian people are starting to supporting bitcoin by making an investment in bitcoin. India has a large number of investors and right now most of them already make their investment in it. Indian prime minister also supports the cryptocurrency. They always wanted to make the country more digital. According to them, they want to make great use of blockchain technology in the agriculture sector. So India has great future ahead in the crypto world.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

Bitcoin has a great future ahead in India. The people are getting more interested in investing in Bitcoin. The government might put some regulations on the transaction on it.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

According to the information I read, "the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deputy governor, R.Gandhi, made an important speech last week at the fintech conference that the Bitcoin value and is an unlimited currency " so it gave bitcoin in india a very positive news for the future of bitcoin in india
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

With how the cryptocurrency is shaped to take over the financial assets and the economic value that it opens up to the world. I think that it has a good opportunity to really make a difference on the schematics of how payments and transactions are done in India. I do think that as one of the countries being used as an outsource via jobs in the other countries that it can have an influence on their decision making on opening up to bitcoin to their borders
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

You have a high population and they have little or no money then they will not be allowed Bitcoin by their government. For now, they may not use the power of Cryptocurrency. But I know when they start feeling abandoned, they will eventually also use it.
Keras kojor

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

According to sources I read India became a revolutionary state of Bitcoin because of the lack of their banking infrastructure. Based on nominal GDP, which is about $ 2.5 trillion, India is the seventh largest economy in the world. therefore India is considered the right place for Bitcoin adoption because of the public attitudes toward their current financial system.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

possibly for now and the next few years India will not intend to make policy on cryptocurrency industry. perhaps the policy has reached the final of the ban. but we will never know what happens later

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM