Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:29:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1952 times)
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

For my own perspective is that if ever that government of the india will set a regulation on implementing bitcoin i think it would be nice, it is very decentralized and very well known country too, I think it will be much easier to travel and buy some delicious food out there. It would be a big reveal mostly to it's neighborhood country which is the asian country.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

No doubt bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have a bright future in India. India is a big country and it has a huge population so they can properly utilize bitcoin. Current government hopefully will consider the impact of cryptocurrency of their huge population and very soon will accept bitcoin.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

in India there are many crimes that use bitcoin and it seems that I heard that the government of India has started banning the use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in its country, so I conclude that in India the cryptocurrency does not have a good future.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I think the Indian government will eventually allow cryptocurrency in their country. There is this news that the government team and the judiciary are now meeting to find a common ground and resolve whatever issue that is meditating against the adoption of cryptocurrency in India. China, some days ago allows cryptocurrency to be used in their country so India will not be left out.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

As central Bank of India, RBI banned All type of Crypto in the country, I guess future of Crypto in India is not bright. But I am very interested to see what they are planning about Crypto Regulation Bill, due this December.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

better for the future of cryptocurrencies in India and when it is supported by their government. because they are also one of the best in the world, the more they can help with cryptocurrency. so far there are no signs that it will happen.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Bitcoin future in India depends on Government policy and what step will be taken against cryptocurrency in the coming future.The future of bitcoin will be the legal tender or not in India the proceeding is pending under the justice of law and the Government kind consideration. We hope that bitcoin future will be bright in India.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Indian officials cannot effectively regulate BTC!
Because it could not fully understand and control it, the authorities expressed a semi-denying state of the existence of cryptocurrency: "This is illegal."

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
I think all countries can say about Bitcoin.
For this reason, I say Bitcoin in India is appropriately dependent on the government in accepting Bitcoin as cryptocurrency illegally in India, I know India is the poorest country, with the presence of the Bitcoin, economy in India 30% improving.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

Like any other countries that experiencing this bannings and regulations,india is just facing hardships but for sure when the government realizes whats they are missing here ,i think they will finally adopt and accept this community ,things that japan find many years ago and like what some European and asian countries did ,and now they are having lots of opportunities to profit and nake their economy growing
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

in India there are many crimes that use bitcoin and it seems that I heard that the government of India has started banning the use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in its country, so I conclude that in India the cryptocurrency does not have a good future.
I also believe that the future of bitcoin in India will not work well because, as you say, India is really a place where there are so many criminals, there are so many rebellions and protests every year, and with such a scale, if India let bitcoin freely operate in their own country, driminals will use it to buy weapons and money laundering, which will create a real chaos. And with this danger, India has a lot of reasons to remove the bitcoin in the future, it is not suitable for India.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

in my opinion, India could be an important factor in the development of bitcoin in South Asia. if India does not ban bitcoin, I think countries in south asia will take part, although the process will be long and time consuming. The point is back to the government in that country.
I agree with your statement, sometimes the government makes it difficult for us as ordinary people to freely aspire to our opinions and also develop what has been carried out by the surrounding population.
Pavmeg1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

May India will not accept the bitcoin..  So we cannot accept the future in bitcoin
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

India has always been a very interesting place for me, although culturally they are not so liberal, their great technological advances always attract attention, I would think there was more adoption among the cryptos, but in the end the government decided to put the boot over, regrettable, could benefit in many aspects of the cryptos.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is deteriorating now, because prices are declining, but if in your country like in India under your government policy, of course it's better, provided the government in your country legalizes the use of bitcoin.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Bitcoin's future is very good in India. Because India is such a country. Which is just a step forward becoming a digital country. And Bitcoin is also one such digital currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Bitcoin's future is very good in India. Because India is such a country. Which is just a step forward becoming a digital country. And Bitcoin is also one such digital currency.
I also feel that if Bitcoin will grow well in India but return to the Bitcoin condition. If Bitcoin gets worse then it is not impossible if the Bitcoin enthusiasts in India will decline and eventually Bitcoin will become increasingly dim in India. so the development of Bitcoin depends on Bitcoin itself.
aponrahim

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

If the Indian government approves the cryptocurrenci,    then India's future will be more brighter. It seems to be very big for the Indians, to be found. Their work on Bitcoin will increase further and then their future will be bright.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

I think that the demonetisation practise done by Government has helped increased the weekly business of bitcoin trading in India. The increased trading helped push the digital currency’s value to recent highs.
Coindevil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I think in the future more and more people realize the value of the bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: