Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4440 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

yes, this is a good time to buy some coins because now the average all coins are low so I suggest to buy now and hold it in a few months, I suggest to buy good altcoins like Ethereum, NEO, EOS, ADA and Litecoin.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
It depends always in your plan. Always have a plan before trading if your will go for short term, mid term and long term trade. If you ask me if you planning for long term any cryptocurrencies right now are super sale compare the price of them in the future once crypto are totally adopted in our world and once said it is for long term it could take 2 or 3 years and it needs a lot of your patience. Goodluck.
this time is the right time to buy Altcoin. with its increasing development will be able to achieve substantial profit in the future. so it would be very beneficial to have Altcoin at the moment. and the potential benefits we might achieve are also high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

I think current altcoins prices are good to buy, however I would like to invest more in bitcoin in the current conditions for solid returns  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

Sometimes it depend on the season of demands by individual person. Many of us, saying that this time is a good opportunity to buy and invest, but in the other side the problem is almost 70 percent of cyrpto market is a fraud or a scam. So still, it still up to you.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

With this current trend of the market I would suggest buy Btc and Eth instead cause for sure this two will gonna climb up the ladder again. Im feeling that soon holders will all have a smile in their face.😁🤣🤗

sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

It’s a very convenient time to buy altcoins and bitcoins, it might not go down any lower than the
existing prices we have at the moment. There’s so much coins out there that are very cheap now
due to bitcoin’s price deflation, it may seem to look bad as a lot are invested with altcoins. But
this might be the expected time to get more before a big margin of a pump occurs throughout
the mid year.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

It depends always in your plan. Always have a plan before trading if your will go for short term, mid term and long term trade. If you ask me if you planning for long term any cryptocurrencies right now are super sale compare the price of them in the future once crypto are totally adopted in our world and once said it is for long term it could take 2 or 3 years and it needs a lot of your patience. Goodluck.
buy Bitcoin is currently very good with the potential development of Altcoin is currently quite increased. it would be great for the profit we achieve also quite high. so it would be great to buy it now and generate huge profits in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

For my opinion i think this is the right time to invest in altcoins you can expect fast gains but be brave enough to endure the downs if you can do it i am sure you can gain big profits.

Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

yes, now is the right time to buy some coins because now the price of all coins is low, for big profits in the future I suggest buying potential coins like Ethereum, Neo, EOS, Litecoin and Cardano .......
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

I was going to add some more altcoins to my wallet, and I could not choose the right time to do it. On June, 10 I bought Ontology, NEO, TRON, and Cardano.
kpoxococ

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Now it's definitely time to think about buying because now it seems that the market has found its bottom, but do not buy everything for all the money, it is worth buying a little.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

This opportunity is to choose the sandwich altcoins because of its very low price now. due to the market's downturn. I just advise it for a lot of money.

Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

my big guess is NLX and OCL. holding alot already and still accumulating more every month. right time to buy
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

I would wait with purchases until bitcoin is determined where he wants to go up or down. In any scenario, the altcoyins will again be red

Akhat43

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

No free money. looking for good ISO. And I do "bounty". Hoping to get free tokens.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Depending on your coin. What are you eyeing at? Try holding promising coins like ETH, EOS, or some startup coins like OPUS, UTK, SP8de. They might bring profit.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

The current market prices are enough for me to make investment. I am still thinking that the altcoins, tokens and bitcoin can continue decreasing, but I think the prices are now good for buying. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

I think it's hard to guess if it's a good time to buy or not. But I would definitely now buy altcoins, because they are very cheap.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

well this maybe a perfect time to buy altcoins, we are suffering more losses from the bear market, but this also is a good time to buy more altcoins because the price of altcoins is very low that we can buy so more coins at very cheap price, so i guess there won't be any good chance like this in the future when the price has already risen too much,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: